Submit

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:51 pm
*spreads love all over the thread*

I shall return with many more plots, I swear~! <333  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:57 pm
Club Snails

Yay, glad to hear that C:

and awesome! Want me to start something up for Mon and Chamba?

> O > I...might have a plot if Ngozi wanted to be a firekin.../cough

That's a good idea, I have a vague idea of him but RP'ing him will definately help me cement the idea and possibly lead us to a plot - or if nothing else, it may just begin her corruption :D

Velveteen Angel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:29 am
@Silvr
Can't wait to see what plots you have!

Velveteen Angel

That would be awesome if you could start.

If the plot works for Ngozi then I might be interested. He has another off I am considering, but he's still open for plots.

I can start the rp between your demon and Mura. 3nodding Oh also, what's his name?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 am
Added a lot more SoAs.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:39 am
Club Snails

OK I'm gonna offer xD Not sure what you'll think of it though.

User Image

For Mura, i'd like to offer up:

User Image

Both tribals, but with a striking contrast in colors owo

Mlinzi is a total sweetheart, and quite the gentleman. He'd likely woo Mura into a fling, without even realizing that's what he's doing XD He's just too much of a ladies man for his own good. The worst part? He doesn't even realize it.

The only stipulation I have with Mlinzi is that he never see the potential cubs. EVER. Unless someone is willing to go through some awesome plottage with me. Thing is, i'm torturing him XD I want him to have multiple flings, but never have a female come back and drop cubs on him. I want him to think himself sterile. That way when his future mate's bellow swells up, he can have a super freakout!

Aside from that, perhaps this could tie into her plot to become more corrupted. Mlinzi would unknowingly lead her on, only to disappear on her in the night. She'll never see him again. If you picture her as one who could become scorned by that sort of thing, it might work!

----

If Mlinzi doesn't strike your fancy I have one or two other males I could offer you. Just let me know what type of markings you're looking for in a potential fling.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:47 am
Depawsit

I love it! I'll have to figure out how it will work with her own plot, but that's okay. xD They would have some very interesting cubs though, that's for sure! Want me to start up a rp or do you?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:50 am
Any way I can be of help in furthering her plot, i'll gladly help C: I have more than a few lions who can fill just about any role.

They definitely would. I've been debating the pairing for a while, and finally gave in xD The striking contrast is just too awesome.

If you aren't too busy at the moment would you mind starting it up? If not I can get to it, but it might be a bit.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:53 am
Depawsit

Her plot is for her to become corrupted, though if she has cubs I sorta want to wait for that, just because I would adore playing her as a loving mom. But yeah eventually she goes evil, or at least a bit bitter. And I'll start it up. Is there a certain place I should have the rp, location wise?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:58 am
Club Snails
Depawsit

Her plot is for her to become corrupted, though if she has cubs I sorta want to wait for that, just because I would adore playing her as a loving mom. But yeah eventually she goes evil, or at least a bit bitter. And I'll start it up. Is there a certain place I should have the rp, location wise?

I see, well remember me in the future if you need some help C:

Mlinzi is a member of the K'A so setting it up in the Kitwana' Antara forums is A-OK.

As long as Mura stays along the outer borders she'll be fine. That's where Mlinzi spends most of his time these days. He finds it exciting to always meet new creatures on the borders, rather than the same people day after day.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:59 pm
Mael, I have a girl cheetur looking for a fling with either no strings or a perma mate but she.is in the engedi and is really down to earth and all about tough love. She thinks she is hot stuff, and is very sly. She is mostly brown plainish, would match wink
But anyhow thats what I cans offer.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:37 pm
Chi Sohma

Interesting >.> I would totally be cool with perma mate if they click. Want to have them meet at the border or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:15 pm
Club Snails
Chi Sohma

Interesting >.> I would totally be cool with perma mate if they click. Want to have them meet at the border or something?

suuure~  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:14 pm
Chi Sohma

I'll start something up today and quote you when it's ready. What is your cheetahs name by the way?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:04 pm
Club Snails
Chi Sohma

I'll start something up today and quote you when it's ready. What is your cheetahs name by the way?

Id tell you, if I could remember looool
She uses fake names so its hard to remember.
Um... Um. :/
Put cocoa as her name and we can fix it later. wink
Looool  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:30 pm