Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Main Forum
Thread and Event Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:28 pm
Ha....Well, Cain would win the avatar dress up if he uses his Mitsukini mule account. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:36 pm
AK Ambrose
Haiiro no Neko
OOHHH! The school type festival does sound nice. And flowers are this season. How about a nice little Spring Festival with all those things and fireworks and little trinket shops and games where you get a prize fish!

Oh you brilliant thing, you!
I think that while we have events going on for the characters, maybe we could have some contests for our members for some neat prizes/gold. Maybe like a drawing contest, or dressing up your avi to look like one of your characters, maybe? Perhaps we could even have a drawing at the end of each day of the festival for a prize?

That sounds wonderful! Though some contests my lack of computer will prohibit me from but hey, this would be an awesome festival thing with prize fish! And the cute little kids that run around and ruin moments. XD As you can tell I really like fish. So the various types of fish in this festival would be mind blowing. Especially the altered ones to be special.  

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:39 pm
Haiiro no Neko
AK Ambrose
Haiiro no Neko
OOHHH! The school type festival does sound nice. And flowers are this season. How about a nice little Spring Festival with all those things and fireworks and little trinket shops and games where you get a prize fish!

I think that while we have events going on for the characters, maybe we could have some contests for our members for some neat prizes/gold. Maybe like a drawing contest, or dressing up your avi to look like one of your characters, maybe? Perhaps we could even have a drawing at the end of each day of the festival for a prize?

That sounds wonderful! Though some contests my lack of computer will prohibit me from but hey, this would be an awesome festival thing with prize fish! And the cute little kids that run around and ruin moments. XD As you can tell I really like fish. So the various types of fish in this festival would be mind blowing. Especially the altered ones to be special.

^w^ I love festivals~!~!~! With my groups little flare for magic...oooooh. the effects they could add...*mind whirls with ideas*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:40 pm
AK Ambrose
Foxy_911_lb
Sounds like you covered everything
Since it's a beach community fireworks over the ocean would be very pretty

oh my god fireworks! and a dance > w < and music! And oh my god this is gonna be huge-
I think I'm loving this!

I choose you Magikarp

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:42 pm
Wait. Is this for the regular profile characters only? Because, my Saluote's power to control water and change it's color could be an interesting flare. But, he's a master....I could make another merman if I had to. Hm....I have a cute little picture and a profile I made for I friend I can steal back. -is so not using disclaimer rights-  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:45 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Haiiro no Neko
AK Ambrose
Haiiro no Neko

^w^ I love festivals~!~!~! With my groups little flare for magic...oooooh. the effects they could add...*mind whirls with ideas*

Yep! And the avatar dress up thingy sounds really fun! I'm sure I won't win but I'd love too see how creative everyone can be with their avatars. Mines needs a little more work to it before its my picture perfect festival avi.  

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:07 pm
Haiiro no Neko
It would take some doing for my avvi to match ANY of them...I think I could get Karshe close...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:59 pm
Jewel of Antares
Wait. Is this for the regular profile characters only? Because, my Saluote's power to control water and change it's color could be an interesting flare. But, he's a master....I could make another merman if I had to. Hm....I have a cute little picture and a profile I made for I friend I can steal back. -is so not using disclaimer rights-

I really don't think we'd restrict it to just the regulars (mostly because I think it'd be adorable for the master/slave teams to interact).  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:55 am
Foxy_911_lb
I think Bliss should have a festival of some sort!
That last a couple days

Love the idea! 3nodding I would defiantly join, sounds super fun.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:16 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx
Foxy_911_lb
I think Bliss should have a festival of some sort!
That last a couple days

Love the idea! 3nodding I would defiantly join, sounds super fun.
Looks like it would be a lot of fun
My character might do some flame tricks  

I choose you Magikarp

I choose you Magikarp

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:19 pm
AK Ambrose
Jewel of Antares

I really don't think we'd restrict it to just the regulars (mostly because I think it'd be adorable for the master/slave teams to interact).
I agree
All of bliss (:
It be fun to see maybe some of the masters get possessive  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:34 pm
Foxy_911_lb
AK Ambrose
Jewel of Antares

I agree
All of bliss (:

Right?? I think even a couple of slaves would be getting jealous~  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:59 pm
So, the festival's nickname should be Drama Festival? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:19 pm
AK Ambrose
Foxy_911_lb
AK Ambrose
Jewel of Antares

I agree
All of bliss (:

Right?? I think even a couple of slaves would be getting jealous~
Definitely ^ ^
Take some of the ukes to the haunted house >.<
not trying to have them cling to seme or anything  

I choose you Magikarp

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:36 pm
I'm really not sure of the mechanics of this guild or anything, but maybe someone could create a shopping district in Downtown Bliss? I think that would be fun. ^^; But I'm not sure...

Also, I was wondering what other people do when you're in an RP... Do you read over all the posts, or only the ones you are quoted in? Do you keep to who's quoting you or do ya barge in and harass other characters? xD Ex. the Cloud Nine thread.

I've always been used to NOT quoting people, and all RPers get in where they fit in, (I understand they're notifications for quoting now, but people should still check up on the thread if they are participating in it).

I feel not quoting people gives more opportunities for ALL the different characters to interact. Quoting, to me, feels like the people are saying: "I only am RPing with this person(s) at the moment" so it makes me feel kind of like they don't want to be interupted, and I don't read their posts since they most likely are not referencing any other characters other than the one(s) they may have quoted. It also gets a little annoying, especially if I'm talking to two characters and have to quote both of them. I feel this kind of defeats the purpose of a group RP.

Being that I rarely do group threads, I'm not sure how other people feel about it, please let me know so I don't feel bad if my character barges in on other's who are interacting. xD  
Bliss Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff