Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Main Forum
New Member Welcoming! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:49 pm
Hello you all. In my free time I roleplay. I have two cats. When I am not rping I am working but I love rp. I still balance it all with all.I'm new to the rp bliss.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:18 pm
Michikcvamp
Hello you all. In my free time I roleplay. I have two cats. When I am not rping I am working but I love rp. I still balance it all with all.I'm new to the rp bliss.

Welcome to the guild, hope to see you posting a lot User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

KatieKatzzz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:44 pm
Hello, names Katie (KT), um not that good with guilds. I like to roleplay and yeah. Not sure what to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:50 pm
hello! im sebastian! im a yaoi-otaku. my favorite color is black and im a BLACK BUTLER fan and maaaannnyyyy other manga/anime. such as naruto and bleach. im a girl even though my chara doesnt look like it, im bi so woo hoo!!! XD  

sebastian147741

Enduring Vampire

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:00 pm
Chiiyahime
Haiiro no Neko
H-Hello! Call me Haiiro, or Kitten, I'm fine with that. I-I like to rp, I'm shy at first but I can be loud and friendly when you get to know me. I hope to be good friends with you and rp buddies..... If you even care to rp with me.
Please take good care of me
Welcome to Bliss, enjoy your stay~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:18 pm
sebastian147741
hello! im sebastian! im a yaoi-otaku. my favorite color is black and im a BLACK BUTLER fan and maaaannnyyyy other manga/anime. such as naruto and bleach. im a girl even though my chara doesnt look like it, im bi so woo hoo!!! XD

Ah I've heard of black butler its on my watch list but i havent gotten around to it. And black is an awesome color people say its not colorful but really its all the colors together so haha to them lol  

KatieKatzzz

KatieKatzzz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:20 pm
Haiiro no Neko
Chiiyahime
Haiiro no Neko
H-Hello! Call me Haiiro, or Kitten, I'm fine with that. I-I like to rp, I'm shy at first but I can be loud and friendly when you get to know me. I hope to be good friends with you and rp buddies..... If you even care to rp with me.
Welcome to Bliss, enjoy your stay~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitten thats a cute name ive been called kitkatkatie as you see by my name lol. Nice to meet you kitten. I like roleplaying too I hope we can roleplay sometime ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:21 pm
Michikcvamp

Aww two cats I have to cats they are cute. I love it when cats curl up and sleep by you its soo sweet and they are soo furry better then any kind of fluffy pillow  

KatieKatzzz

KatieKatzzz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:21 pm
Chiiyahime
Post something about yourself here if you are new and would like to make friends and get help!
Something about me: I love energy drinks and the show Raising Hope

Awesome Im not good at drinking energy drinks the taste just doesnt appeal to me  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:22 pm
AK Ambrose
Hello everyone! I am Ambrose. I like eating, playing video games, and RPs with twists and turns.

Video games are fun, what kind of video games do you play? I used to play but I dont play that much anymroe  

KatieKatzzz

KatieKatzzz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:23 pm
Kore124
'Sup. Hmmm. What to put?... Uh. I'm Glenn. I'm a guitarist, songwriter, and all around musician. I'm in a couple bands that you have never heard of. Please follow the link in my signature to see one of them...Please...Please?...

Anything else...hmm...Never done a yaoi rp before...this should be interesting to say the least.

OMG I love music its like my life. I wish i could play guitar but i write songs kinda. And i never done a yaoi rp either so dont worry lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:23 pm
KatietheKitKat
AK Ambrose
Hello everyone! I am Ambrose. I like eating, playing video games, and RPs with twists and turns.

Video games are fun, what kind of video games do you play? I used to play but I dont play that much anymroe

Right now? I'm working on Dragons Dogma. I was playing Skyrim and Ni No Kuni before that though : 3  

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:24 pm
:
KatietheKitKat
Haiiro no Neko
Chiiyahime
Haiiro no Neko

Kitten thats a cute name ive been called kitkatkatie as you see by my name lol. Nice to meet you kitten. I like roleplaying too I hope we can roleplay sometime ^_^

Okay, I cant wait to be a role play partner with you emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:24 pm
KatietheKitKat
Chiiyahime
Post something about yourself here if you are new and would like to make friends and get help!
Something about me: I love energy drinks and the show Raising Hope

Awesome Im not good at drinking energy drinks the taste just doesnt appeal to me

Everyone has different tastes, I don't like frosting :3 do you drink coffee?  

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

KatieKatzzz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:25 pm
AK Ambrose
KatietheKitKat
AK Ambrose

Right now? I'm working on Dragons Dogma. I was playing Skyrim and Ni No Kuni before that though : 3

ah ive heard of skyrim before is it fun? Also ni no kuni never heard that whats that like  
Bliss Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff