Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Niji's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:26 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

He looked up at Niji and blinked. Niko shook his head suddenly. "Cooking is my job, Master! You worked really hard today, didn't you? You don't have to help me." Niko looked at his master's hand and held it with both of his before plopping it on his head and smiling up at his master, purring. "I'm going to make stir-fry! Does Master like chicken, pork, or steak more? Oh, and is it okay if I put Pluto in the washing machine? He's really dirty....They wouldn't let me wash him at the shop! Big meanies...." He pouted and his ears went down as he thought about how mean the people at the shop were. They were always teasing him and calling him a freak. He was really happy to be out of there and with another master who seemed really nice.

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:38 pm
User Image
space space space♛` FIJI FUJIOKA
space space space▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
space space Malexxxx 21xxxx Gayxxxx Singlexxxx Publishing Consultant

Niji smiled and led Nikki back down stairs. "You worked very hard today too! Chicken sounds good" He replied, enjoying the fact that he couldn't smell the mess. "Sure! The washing machine is in the small room past the kitchen" Niji thought it was cute how the neko had a stuffed toy. So far, the younger male was adorable in every way. Niji worried that he might end up behind in his work. He had to resist hugging the boy, he thought it might be uncomfortable since they just met.

OOC: ___

CainLuciferCyrus

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:51 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Nikki smiled at his master. "I had fun, though! Except for the bugs....Bugs are nasty." So, chicken stir-fry it was. Hearing he could wash Pluto, the teen smiled. Once they reached the living room, Nikki rushed over to the sofa and picked Pluto up. He couldn't wait to wash him up and then show him to his new master properly. But, he'd wait until after dinner. "Is Master happy with my cleaning? I didn't know where everything went, but I figured some things out...."

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image

Once Nikki returned, Niji gave him a warm smile. "Yes I am, it looks great!" He opened the fridge and removed some things for the stirfry. "Are you allergic to anything, Nikki?" He asked, always worrying about allergies. He took the chicken from the freezer and wondered if he and Nikki would be together for a long time.

CainLuciferCyrus

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:13 am
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Niko was extremely pleased that his master was happy with the clean house. It was nice to know that he had made his master happy. When he asked if Niko was allergic to anything, the teen thought and tilted his head. "Not that I know of. But, there are lots and lots of food, so I might be allergic to something I haven't tasted yet!" He giggled before returning to the sofa and putting Pluto down. Niko returned to the kitchen and went to the pans to find the right one. "What about Master? I don't want to make something that could kill you....I don't want to lose you like I lost my last master." His ears went down and he set the pan on the stove.

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:21 am
User Image

Niji was a little afraid of that answer, but if he was allergic, the smell while they cook would make him feel sick, but wouldn't do big damage. They'd avoid that food if it happened. "I'm allergic to pineapple, that's all" He assured the neko. Niji place a bag of chicken on the counter and cut it open, hoping dinner would be ready soon.

CainLuciferCyrus

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:48 am
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

"Okay, then! No pineapple allowed!" He was determined to make sure he made pineapple-free dishes for his master, so even if it meant giving up the fruit, he'd do it. Watching Niji cut open the bag of chicken, Nikki went over and tried to push his master out of the kitchen. "I'll cook for you, Master~! You go sit and relax. Your brain needs a rest from all that math! Besides, I can't cook right if someone's watching me. I get nervous and then I mess up. I want your food to be perfect." Nikki turned and got to work making the stir-fry for his master happily, humming softly as his tail swayed in content.

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:01 am
User Image

Niji giggled and surrendered to the living room. Sitting on the couch felt great after hours in his office chair. Niji leaned back and took a long breathe. He didn't have any work left for the day, so he had no worries. Thinking he was only going to rest his eyes, Niji dozed off into a light sleep.

CainLuciferCyrus

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:10 am
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Working feverishly to make a great meal, the neko made sure everything was perfectly season and ready to satisfy before he stopped frying the food. Making their plates, he set them on the counter and grabbing forks for him and Niji. He went to the kitchen door to see his master had dozed off, and he hesitated on waking him. But, he had to eat, didn't he? Going over to Niji, Niko poked his hand softly. "Master, dinner's ready. Do you still want to eat? It's okay if you don't....You can save yours for later or for the morning." It wouldn't taste as good cold as it was hot, but it wouldn't be terrible. He just hoped his master ate something! He wasn't sure how long ago his master ate, since he seemed so caught up in his work.

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:16 am
User Image

Niji yawned before waking up. To Niji, it felt like only minutes passed by since he sat down. "You're done already?" He stood and stretched out his arms. His back now felt less stressed and a little more flexible. "It smells good! You've got quite a lot of talent!" Niji said, finally fully awake.

CainLuciferCyrus

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:39 am
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Nikki tilted his head before he giggled. "You feel asleep, Master. I've been cooking for awhile now. Heheh!" He took his master's hand and led him back into the kitchen. "I cooked all the time for my last master. He was usually finding odd jobs to earn money for us, so I had to do all the chores and cooking. Oh, but when he wasn't busy, he'd paint! They were really good paintings!"

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:47 am
User Image

Niji rubbed his eyes with his free hand and followed to the kitchen. He was pleasantly surprised by the layout in the kitchen. "That sounds cool, I wish I could do more then just math" Niji said as they sat down to eat. The older male was a little drowsy still, but managed to keep his eyes open.

CainLuciferCyrus

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:28 am
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Niko saw that his master was still tired and giggled a bit before smiling at him. "I bet Master's good at lots of things, but hasn't worked hard at anything else like you do with math." Niko took a seat and waited for Niji to take a bit of the food before he even thought about eating. He learned from the other slaves that you should always let your master take the first bite, even if none of them could explain it. "My last master said I was a really good muse....He would paint me a lot. Sometimes I'd be really hyper, so he got irritated. But, he never hurt me. We just played outside together until I was calmed down enough." He wondered if Niji would ever play games with him. There were some adults who didn't like to spend too much time playing games, but his last master wasn't like that at all. If it made Niko happy, he'd do anything for him. Maybe it was because Niko desired a lot of attention from his master.

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image

Niji picked up a fork and tried his first bite and his face lit up, showing his satisfaction. "Wow, this is delicious!" He nodded his head, listening to Nikki's story. Niji was curious about the paintings and thought he' might like to see them. Soon Niji had finished his plate and sighed happily. "Thanks, that was really good!"

CainLuciferCyrus

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image
Nicolas
J A C O B S O N

Nikki was really happy his master liked the food and he ate happily. When he was done, he sat and waited for Niji to finish his food. "I'm glad Master liked it! I haven't been able to cook in a few years....Did it taste off at all, Master? If so, I-I'll do a better job next time!" Nikki stood and took his master's plate, smiling at him. "Why does Master help his work from overspending? Is that all Master does?"

Out Of Cuteness --

Chiiyahime

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas