Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Downtown Bliss
☁▐ CLOUD↑NINE ( OPEN ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:57 am
=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44]http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/WhiteTigerDW/media/Heise and Feimo/Heise/l22.jpg.html?filters[term]=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44

Heaven girl name then he glance over at the young boy. He should not be here because he seemed a bit childish Kayin. But honest who let the boy in here. He was busy dwell in self misery of the past the way things where with another man. He w."I'm sure there around here some were."He look back at him was quiet but finally said something him that is with him,He sip his whiskey as he did so watching the boy some what as he did so.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:36 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The brunet looked over to Heaven and blinked a bit, "Well I figured he was around here somewhere. I just want some pop!" The brunet placed himself at one of the seats and pulled a face. "Hmph. I'm not going to tip you good if you're not heeere!!" Kayin exclaimed, to no one in particular, well the bartender, but he wasn't here. Glancing around for a moment, he smirked a bit and quickly crawled ontop of the bar, and jumped over the other side. "I'll just get it myself, and when they show up, I'll give them the money..." He said, looking to Heaven, and eyeing him.

He quickly looked around, grabbed a cup, and then filled it with some pepsi from the little hose pop dispenser. But wait, he snooped around a bit more, and found a bottle of maraschino cherries. Grinning to himself, he placed two in his cup, before crawling over the bar counter once more, with an accomplished little grin on his face. "That'll show him to be M.I.A."

Pulling the cherry out of his cup by the stem, he held it out for Heaven, "Hah, want one?"

Michikcvamp

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:06 pm
=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44]http://media.beta.photobucket.com/user/WhiteTigerDW/media/Heise and Feimo/Heise/l22.jpg.html?filters[term]=heise&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=44

Heaven study the boy he really should not be this kind stuff. But then again Heaven been around the block yes. He was little older then this boy he consider the boy. But he look back wasn't impulsive to do that to go through bar thingy grab it liked that is. Wouldn't they consider it stealing?

All right he should talk he went through hell stealing a pair bells long ago to be reborn he was not best person to hang out with him. He was told to do it that he would get a body and be alive again. He came back from dead yes he was alive now that is he had liked mark on his chest that not other would see.

"I guess so." He lean over took bitten cherry he did not leave anything left that is with the cherry. He seat sipping his whiskey all the same that is he watch the man that is and he was free to do what he want no longer being able told what not to do.He was not perfect that is he look beautiful and now he worried about boys liked him for liking him for his looks. In past when he was deform he did not have that to worried about most did not want anything to do with him because he was ugly now beautiful not sure what boys see in him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:57 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin watched as the man bit the cherry and proceeded to eat it. He smiled to him and gave a nod, "It's good, isn't it?" The brunet chuckled softly, and brushed some of his fringe from his face. "They're my favorite!"

Taking a sip of his drink, the young adult stretched and let out a yawn. He was more tired than he thought, but then again...he was always tired.

"So what brings you here? My name is Kayin by the way~" He let out, looking back to Heaven with a smile.

Michikcvamp

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

Michikcvamp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:13 pm

Heaven thought the boy would make fun of his name. How he got name was long story. His mother birth she died in process. Before she died she thought he was going to be girl. So when she giving she said she want to called her heaven. Well he end up with girl name. But what he say about it his father did not change name because he was going with her mother wishes at the time.
So he keep the girl name all the same that is."I just came here drink and have good time that why I am here. Oh by the way my name is Heaven." He told the boy as he sip her drink all the same that is as he look back at the two of them looking back at the boy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:33 pm
Foxy_911_lb

User Image
User Image
Malice Rider & Kite Necros
Malice walked into the bar, knowing his friends wouldn't be trailing behind him...well not all of them, he glanced to Kite and the two shared a smirk. Kite looked around trying to find a nice warm body to rob heat from, as Malice chuckled walking to the bar. The Death Dragon fixed his hair ornament smiling as he remembered its significance to his fate. He ssat at the bar and smirked at the bartender, "Doggy style..." the drink was made and Malice sipped it as he looked for Kite. Always ready to act the part of Seme if his friend needed an exit...

Kite strolled into the lounge, sighing before he flopped back into a chair with a semi-pout. the Winter Faye never pouted...that was his brother's trait, not his. He wanted a warm body and soon, they arrived in Bliss only that morning and as the others were staying at one of the city's resorts until Karshe's family settled things with the realtor he was itching for a one nighter...

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:34 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin wasn't even sure /why/ he was here. Ugh, he couldn't even drink! The petite brunet made a strange face.. and then proceeded to glanced around hoping no one had saw that. They'd probably think something was wrong with him- Okay, maybe there was something wrong with him, but no one needed to know that. He blinked a few times, composing himself, and brushed his chocolatey locks with a sigh. Well, maybe he would at least find some people to talk with. Maybe even a cute guy. Maybe. Pfft.

Moving over to the bar he noticed a couple of other people, but kept to himself as he leaned against it, looking rather un-amused.

"Ah, is there a bartender here?" He finally asked, glancing around. Hopefully, someone would be friendly enough to answer him.

Noah walked into the bar quietly looking around his icy blue eyes looking around every where they stop on kayin he looked at him curiously moveing a strand if black hair from his face he walked up to kayin and smiled shyly " hello there my name Noah " he said softly  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:37 pm
|| {Kayin} ||

"I see..." Kayin said with a laugh, quirking his brow. "I guess there's not much of a reason for people to be at a bar, other than to drink and socialize, hm?" The brunet let out a giggle, and then smirked, sipping at his drink. "Heaven, huh? That's a unique name." He said with a nod, looking back over to the other male, "But I like unique names... So, don't worry I won't make fun of you!" The brunet stuck out his tongue, cutely, and let out a giggle.

When he heard another man walk up speak to him, Kayin turned and smiled, holding his hand up and welcoming him. "Hi there. I'm Kayin. And this is Heaven." He said pointing to the other black haired male that was sitting next to him. He grinned, tilting his head.

"What's up?"

Michikcvamp

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:51 pm
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

"I see..." Kayin said with a laugh, quirking his brow. "I guess there's not much of a reason for people to be at a bar, other than to drink and socialize, hm?" The brunet let out a giggle, and then smirked, sipping at his drink. "Heaven, huh? That's a unique name." He said with a nod, looking back over to the other male, "But I like unique names... So, don't worry I won't make fun of you!" The brunet stuck out his tongue, cutely, and let out a giggle.

When he heard another man walk up speak to him, Kayin turned and smiled, holding his hand up and welcoming him. "Hi there. I'm Kayin. And this is Heaven." He said pointing to the other black haired male that was sitting next to him. He grinned, tilting his head.

"What's up?"

Michikcvamp

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah smiled shyly takeing kayins hand shakeing it " it's very nice to meet you both I just moved into this town and I'm looking around here to see what there is to do in this here "he said moveing his hair out if his face  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:02 am
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin grinned as he shook the other's hand. He gave Noah a nod and then pulled his hand back, reaching for his drink and taking another sip of it. He was kind of addicted to caffeine. The brunet thought for a moment, glancing up to the ceiling. "Things to do... Ah, well there's the beach. That's probably my favorite spot!" Kayin giggled, and then shrugged. "Well, that and shopping and coffee shops... Y'know, that kind of good stuff."

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:05 am
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

Kayin grinned as he shook the other's hand. He gave Noah a nod and then pulled his hand back, reaching for his drink and taking another sip of it. He was kind of addicted to caffeine. The brunet thought for a moment, glancing up to the ceiling. "Things to do... Ah, well there's the beach. That's probably my favorite spot!" Kayin giggled, and then shrugged. "Well, that and shopping and coffee shops... Y'know, that kind of good stuff."

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah's eyes widened at the mention of a beach " this place has a beach no way I love the beach" he said excitedly a big grin on his face " and I will agree shoping does sound fun right now I do need some new cloths " he mused puting a hand to his chin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:28 am
|| {Kayin} ||

"Yeah!" Kayin smiled and nodded. "The beach is really nice. I love sitting out in the sun though, so maybe I'm biased." Kayin rubbed the back of his neck with a chuckle.

Kayin watched Noah and then pursed out his lips, "Well, then maybe you should go shopping?" He let out with a shrug and a little laugh. "I mean, if you're in the hurry, the shops aren't going anywhere or anything~"

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:34 am
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

"Yeah!" Kayin smiled and nodded. "The beach is really nice. I love sitting out in the sun though, so maybe I'm biased." Kayin rubbed the back of his neck with a chuckle.

Kayin watched Noah and then pursed out his lips, "Well, then maybe you should go shopping?" He let out with a shrug and a little laugh. "I mean, if you're in the hurry, the shops aren't going anywhere or anything~"

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah smiled softly " yea your right I should probly get going I needed to buy some stuff for my house well kayin heaven it was nice meeting you both I hope we see each other again " he said softly
( I hope someone dates Noah lol he is freaking cool hen people get to know him but he does have a childish side when it has to do with thing he likes lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:47 am
|| {Kayin} ||

"Huh? You're going to leave so soon?" Kayin looked to the male and then shrugged a shoulder. "Don't you want something to drink or... something?" Kayin glanced over to the bar and then down at his own drink. "It doesn't need to be alcoholic, mine isn't. Just a simple Pepsi with a cherry in it." Kayin smiled, holding it up.

((Haha, Kayin is the same. Get him around cats, or cute things... It's over. xD ))

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Kayintchi

Hilarious Genius

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:52 am
Kieratchi
|| {Kayin} ||

"Huh? You're going to leave so soon?" Kayin looked to the male and then shrugged a shoulder. "Don't you want something to drink or... something?" Kayin glanced over to the bar and then down at his own drink. "It doesn't need to be alcoholic, mine isn't. Just a simple Pepsi with a cherry in it." Kayin smiled, holding it up.

((Haha, Kayin is the same. Get him around cats, or cute things... It's over. xD ))

Kitsune Uchiha-kun

Noah thought for a second before deciding " shoping can wait I guess I'll stay here for some time " he said as he ordered a cherry dr pepper when he got his drink he took a. Small sip of it smileing Cutely
( lol that's same with Noah with cats)  
Downtown Bliss

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces