Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Harlem Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester added those things Koko liked to a mental list. He was thinking about things he'd have to pick up at the store. He scooped the water up with his hands and rinsed the bubbles off of his neko. "There's lots of places where the sun comes through in the afternoon. Your room is one of them, you know." He tickled the cats chin. "I'll let you discover the rest for yourself!"

He listened to his pets request as those soft little hands cleaned him. He smiled. "Of course you can, Koko. You don't even need to ask." He rubbed his nose against Kokos.

Haiiro no Neko

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

The neko smiled and purred when his chin was tickled "Adventure?" he asked through his loud purring. Nekoko giggled at his master and smiled "I'll make master sleep well tonight!" he exclaimed.

Nekoko blushed lightly and rubbed noses back. He smiled with his eyes closed and giggled softly. "I love master" he said giggling softly. The neko the turned and crawled forward a little to get a bottle from over their that interested him.

"What's this for Master?" he asked holding up a bottle of (insert whatever you'd like) for Chester to see. He opened the bottle and sniffed, all senses told him not to lick it, which he listened and didn't for once. "Pretty Smell" he murmured.

AK Ambrose

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:54 am
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

His face was starting to hurt from all the smiling he was doing. "I love you too, Koko. I'm really glad you're here." He watched Koko pick up a bottle. "It's bath oil. It makes your skin soft. I can put some on you when we get out if you want."

He ran his hands through the nekos hair. He didn't think that Nekoko really needed the oil, but he might enjoy the smell anyway. "Do you like to read? I have a lot of books." The shopping list in his head was starting to grow rather long. He might have to go out in the morning to pick up things at this rate.

Haiiro no Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:53 am
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko nodded and giggled. "I like reading!" he said pouring a little of the oil on his hands and rubbed it on himself. His tail was rubbed as well and their was a faint blush on his cheeks while he cleaned his tail. His ears flattened and his pupils dilated slightly staring at his tail intently.

After that little scene he crawled back to Chester and layed his head on Chesters wet chest. "Oil?" he asked holding up the bottle as if about to pour some on Chester and clean him again.

AK Ambrose

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:03 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester was very glad to hear that Nekoko could read. That meant he could leave the neko notes around the house for him to find. The taller male watched as Koko washed his tail and laughed lightly. "Is your tail sensitive, Nekoko?" He rubbed the nekos ears.

"Oh, no I don't need any. Thank you, though." He gently took the bottle from him.

Haiiro no Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:11 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko smiled and mewed wiggling his soapy tail. "Bath done?" he asked noting how long they've been in the tub. He purred for no reason and started to splash lightly in the water. "Bubbles~" he said giggling like a child. Nekoko splashed a little more before he was done and rested his head on the tub side.

"Nekoko, tail is really sensitive." he added answering his masters question rather late. Nekoko then presented his tail to Chester "Chester can touch" he added smiling softly while wiggling his tail again.

AK Ambrose

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:29 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester gently rubbed his fingers against Nekoko's tail. While he was doing that, he used his toes to pull the plug on the bath so the water could drain. He reached around and tickled the nekos chin. "Let's find you some clean clothes to wear, okay?" He carefully stepped out of the tub and onto the rug, grabbing a couple of towels from a shelf nearby.

He dried himself off quickly and tied the towel around his waist. He wrapped the other one around Nekoko and lifted him out of the tub. Chester carried his cat to his room. "This is my room, but you can sleep in here if you want." He put Nekoko down in a chair and opened the closet.

Haiiro no Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:44 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko mewled and slid off the chair and made his way to the bed and laid on it. "Soft bed~" he giggled and purred rolling around on the bed and flicking his long tail. He mewed loudly and the bed somehow managed to stay neat while he rolled around.

Nekoko stretched and made a comfy little spot on the side that didn't smell too much of his master and probably wouldn't be where his master likes to sleep. "A shirt is fine, I don't really like clothes" Nekoko said. He looke up at his master an smiled a little.

AK Ambrose

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:02 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester smiled as he watched Nekoko roll about on the bed. He took to digging through the closet and selecting sweatpants and a t-shirt to wear for himself and a shirt for Nekoko. He pulled his clothes on and then sat on the bed. "C'mere, Koko." He said as he held up the shirt for the cat the crawl into.

When the neko came close, he quickly brought the shirt down and captured Nekoko's tiny form within. Chester made sure not to hurt the ears he loved so very much and rubbed his nose on Nekokos again. "Why don't you like clothes? I'm sure there's a lot of stuff you'd look adorable in."

Haiiro no Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:40 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko squeaked when the short was put on him and mewed in agitation. His tail flicked and his ears flattened his ears staring up at Chester and sighed softly. "I never wear clothes before. Since I'm a kitty"He said throwing his arms up and flailing cutely.

The neko smiled having a horrible attention span. He decided to drop on the ground and roll around mewing and purring loudly. He seemed to have gotten into the cat n** toy from his wild behavior. Though it was cute how he rolled around he might break something on accident.

AK Ambrose

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:45 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester chuckled as Nekoko began to roll around once again. "I see. I'll try to remember that." He let the cat roll about for a minute or two before scooping him up and holding him close. "Are you ready to see the rest of the house?"

He carried Koko down the hall and opened the door to the study. "This is where I work. You can't be in here without me, alright? There's a lot of important things I keep in here." He let the cat down to explore.

Haiiro no Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:23 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko nodded at Chester's words and mewed softly snuggling against him. "Okay Master" Nekoko said obediently then looked around at the study. He sniffed the air and mewed. "So Nekokocan lay on your lap when you're working?" he asked.

When he was set down to explore. He sniffed the floor and crawled around. His large ears twitching and flattening at times. He poked his head under and into things and pawed at a wall to pass the time then started rubbing himself against things.

AK Ambrose

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:34 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester leaned against the wall and watched Nekoko explore. He liked watching those ears move, especially when those were the only things he could see. "I suppose you could lay on my lap. Though if you were to lay on, say, the couch, I could probably draw you." He smiled lightly.

He turned to go down the hall. "C'mon, Koko. There's still the downstairs and the backyard to see." He left the room, expecting the cat to follow.

Haiiro no Neko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image
Nekoko Loving Slave

Nekoko giggled and rolled around then heard Chester leave. His big ears perked and he trotted off too Chester's side mewing and giggling. "Master is so nice! I like master!" he giggled.

Nekoko rubbed against his masters legs and would wiggle between his legs when he walked like a playful kitten. Since he's really small his actions didn't mess up his masters steps.

AK Ambrose

Sympho Near

Peaceful Sage

9,900 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Magical Girl 50

AK Ambrose
Crew

Beloved Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:28 pm
User Image
ChesterGraphic Designer

Chester laughed as Nekoko weaved through his legs. He reached the stairs and began the climb down. "Heres the living room. You can play in here as much as you want, or watch some TV." He stroked the cats head and looked the room over. Yeah, there wasn't anything he deeply cared about in here. He pointed across the hall. "There's another bathroom just over there."

He plopped down onto the couch and patted the seat beside him.

Haiiro no Neko

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces