Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
{Slave Game} Robert and Yuki's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:29 pm
User Image

Robert heard the boy's question, giving it a bit of thought. He wondered if Yuki had done anything recently that deserved a trip to the park. The neko had done everything that Robert had ordered him to do. The only problem was that Robert didn't really want to go to the park today. According to the morning news, it was supposed to storm late this afternoon, and Robert didn't want to be caught in it on the way home. "Sorry Yuki, we can't today. They're calling for a thunderstorm later," he informed the neko boy.

As he finished his food, Robert handed his empty plate to Yuki. Not wanting to disappoint him, Robert thought of an alternative. "But. Since you've been a good boy today, I'll let you lay on my lap while I pet you."

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:58 pm
User Image

Yuki was a bit sad that they couldn't go to the park today he really wanted to run around, But the thought of Robert petting him sounded even better. "Ok here let me take your plate." he said taking the dirty dish and ran off too the kitchen to clean it. While Yuki was cleaning the dishes he started to wag his tail in happiness.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image

As the joyous Yuki took his plate and began to wash it, Robert returned to the living room, sitting on the leather sofa. He opened his book on poetry on a random page, beginning to read. Almost on que, he could hear a rumbling in the distance, signifying the coming storm. 'I seriously hope the power doesn't go out,' he thought to himself. Robert was beginning to worry about the boy in the other room, as he never really liked loud storms. So, while waiting for the boy to come into the room, Robert had no real alternative but to read.

The television that sat in the entertainment system across from Robert was hardly used by him. It was usually Yuki who would use it, either watching some silly cartoon or a whatever movie happened to be on.

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:34 pm
User Image

Yuki ears perked as he heard the storm that Robert was talking about and finished the dishes. Yuki always hated the sound of thunder it would scare him. He started running towards the living room and got on the sofa next to Robert. "There's the storm like you said." he said laying his head down on Robert's lap needing some comfort. "So what are you reading this time?" Yuki said tring to get Robert to talk since it was hard to do when he was always reading.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image

Following the rumbling from outside, Robert noticed that Yuki had run into the room. As the neko lied his head down on to his lap, Robert heard the boy's question. "I am reading some of the works of Payne Fisher. He was an English poet," he replied. Robert then began to gently pet Yuki's head, concentrating around the boy's ears. He knew the boy's weak spot was his ears, so he would usually pet or scratch in that area. It would only be a matter of time before the neko would begin to purr. Robert found it so adorable when Yuki did it.

"You can watch tv if will help to keep you distracted from the storm," Robert informed the boy.

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:20 am
User Image

Yuki blushed when he felt Robert scratch his ears. Yuki started to purr not even trying to resist the urge. "Master I love it when you scratch my ears." he said still purring and his tail started to move up and down. Yuki's purring started to get louder but still barely hearable. "Hey master how much do you love me?" Yuki just asked out of his own curiosity.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:45 pm
User Image

Finding humor in the boy's question, Robert responded playfully, "And what would a youngster, like yourself, know anything about love?" He continued to pet the boy, slowly becoming curious about what he felt about the boy. They had a very complicated relationship. Robert was the boy's master, and Yuki was his obedient slave. The age gap between them also perplexed him. The seven year gap between the two them made the boy seem more like a pet than a partner.

Choosing his next words carefully, Robert then said, "But if I were to answer, I would say that I love you like a person would love their favorite pet."

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image

Yuki smiled when he heard Robert's answer to his question. "Well i just wanted to know thats all" he said giggling and purring at the same time. Yuki was very sleepy from his day of chores and started to fall asleep on Robert's lap. "Wake me up when you want to" Yuki said falling asleep.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image

Smiling at the boy, Robert replied, "I will." He felt Yuki drift off to sleep, but he continued to pet him. The rumbling of the storm had drawn nearer to Robert's house, becoming louder. He then began to worry about his power going out if the storm were get worse. 'Well... It will give me an excuse to use those candles I bought,' he thought, trying to remain optimistic.

As if it was on que, there was a loud "crack" outside, followed by darkness in the house. "Damn it," Robert said, frustrated.

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:00 pm
User Image

Yuki woke up to the lightning outside he jumped up on his feet. "What was that sound master?" he said tring to see but it was all dark in the house. "umm.....master?" he said while tring to use his cat eyes. Yuki sat on the couch looking around for his master.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image

Feeling the boy jump from his lap, Robert began to look for a source of light. "That was the thunder, Yuki," he responded. He began to look through the various pieces of furniture, looking for a lighter. "Yuki, go get the candles out of the hall closet. They're on the middle shelf in a white bag," he then ordered.

Exiting the living room and walking into the kitchen, Robert continued to look for the lighter. He opened drawer after drawer, finding nothing that would be useful in that situation. After looking through every drawer, he moved on to cabinets, still having no luck. Just as he was about to give up, Robert found a book of matches in the glass cabinet. 'Finally,' he thought to himself.

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image

Yuki nodded and with his vision he was able to see through the dark rooms. He to the hallway closet and opened it up. He could barely reach them but he got them and closed the door.

"Master I got the candles" he said opening up the bag of candles that he got from the closet. "how long do you think the lights will be off for?" he said handing the candles to Robert.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image

Taking the candles from Yuki, Robert began to light them one by one. "They'll stay off until I find the circuit breaker," he responded. He then handed Yuki two of the candles. "Here, start placing these around the house. Put them into the most important rooms. I'll take care of the living room."

Leaving Yuki to do his orders, Robert went back into the living room, placing a candle on the coffee table and one on the table next to the couch.

Assassin Fremere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:23 pm
User Image

Yuki smiled "ok" he said taking the lit candles and going to the rooms and bathroom placing them where they wouldn't get knocked over or burn anything. When he was done he went back in the kitchen and looked out the window to see how bad the storm was. "I hate rain" he whispered to himself and he sat there.
Mikuo_Purotecudo

Neo Asriel Dreemurr

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500

Grune Katze

Sublime Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image

After he finished placing candles around the living room, Robert sat down on the couch. He wanted to fix the power as soon as possible, but not while there was a storm outside. The idea of messing with anything electric during a story seemed horrifying to him. He then waited patiently for Yuki to return, worried that the boy might be frightened. When he did return, Robert watched the boy look out the window and heard him comment on the rain.

Robert didn't like the boy being so close to the window, so he called the boy to come to the couch with him. "Yuki. Come over here with me. I don't like you being near the window like that."

Assassin Fremere

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces