Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
[Slave Game] Home of Lazlo and Amai Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:26 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

Amai thought quite hard about this certain question, a question that didn't even need that much thinking. "I eat a wide variety of meals. I don't believe there is a dish out there I won't try at least once." He nodded to himself. "But on the topic of drinks I have to admit I...how should I put this...?" He laid the cup on the surface of the table before continuing. "I don't do alcohol, or wine for that matter. It's really hard for me to stay sober, and it's really really hard for me to stop once I've started you see? I am not...myself when I am drunk." He was more then embarrassed by this fact, so quickly looked away. He remembered not to long ago of a night where he had drunk to his hearts desire and ended up in some mans home off the outskirts of town. With no recollection of what he had done he quickly left and hoped that, that man, whomever he was, would never find him again. Even though he knew, or he was quite certain, that Lazlo would never let something like that happen he was still worried of the fact it just might.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:35 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

"I see. I'm glad you told me. But you're my responsibility now so don't worry about anything like that occurring. There is no way I am going to allow my slave to get drunk. Now, as today is pretty much a day off for both of us what do you fancy doing? Swimming? Movie? I do have a jacuzzi, sauna and hot tub."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:06 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

It had been awhile since he'd had a good soak in warm water, but the Jacuzzi, hot tub, or swimming pool was a place where he would have to strip in order to relax. Amai's face became red with the thought of having Lazlo shirtless, and being shirtless himself. He then decided that a movie would be even more trouble, and so it all boiled down to the Jacuzzi after all. 'Looks like I will have to pull myself together. It's just a nice hot soak...right? Nothing special about that...' He thought before answering. "I suppose we can relax in the hot tub, but really...it's whatever you prefer." He pulled out a smile to show he was open to options. "but I am afraid I don't have swim wear."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:19 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Lazlo gave a cheeky grin. "That's okay, I never wear swimming trunks in the hot tub any way." he told him at winked at him then laughed. "Don't worry, I'm not going to leap on you on your first day here. You're safe for at least two days yet" he said teasingly. "Come on, I'll grab us some towels and we'll go have a good old soak."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:33 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

He got up as to follow the other, then stopped dead in his tracks for a moment suddenly taking in what the other had said as his eyes widened. "T-two day's?...L-leap on me?...Hot tub with nothing on!?" He stuttered quietly to himself, afterwards catching up to Lazlo. "Excuse me, but is that really alright? I know this is my first time as an amateur slave, I am a noob in other terms, but as I recall, seeing you naked would be shameful. I am not supposed to do such things, hence the term slave." He was close behind, but not directly beside the other. His face now reddening and hot to the touch. "Please excuse my out burst, I just..." He face palmed in a way. He knew he had screwed up, and it was only his first day. Amai knew he had left a bad impression.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:42 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

If the apology had not followed suit so quickly and sincerely then Amai may have seen Lazlo's darker side. He had felt the anger brimming at being questioned but then the man had been so flummoxed and apologetic it was actually endearing and he calmed instantly. He turned to Amai and reached out to stroke his cheek. "I say what's acceptable. Please don't question me again. You're joining me in the hot tub then we're going out for dinner."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:52 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

All he pulled out was a slight nod of his head as his face brimmed with excitement. Though when Lazlo had turned to continue onward to the hot tub Amai gave a silent sigh. He was relieved the other did not blow up in his face, and next time he knew he was going to have to be more then cautious when speaking aloud to his master. 'So close to screwing that one up...if I don't be careful I am going to get kicked out of here.'  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:46 pm
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Lazlo strolled to the hot tub, grabbing towels from a heated rail on the way. The tub was large and round with a wooden surround set about with potted plants and statues. Lazlo pressed a button on the control panel and the water soon bubbled to life and warmed up to a steamy temperature. He swiftly and unashamedly stripped and slipped in. "Come on. The water's perfect," he told Amai with a grin.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:00 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

Amai let out a brief sigh before stripping of his gloves, shirt, then shoes and socks. He proceeded, soon after, to fold each article and place it to the side. He was nervous to say the least. An uncomfortable air drifted through out the room, but his eyes would not stop glancing over at Lazlo for a moments time. He was, in his own words in thought, gorgeous. A perfect body, and shape. It was nothing he had ever seen before given he was not really a person of judging.

After placing those items to the side, he cautiously stripped of his pants and then with breath he pulled off his underwear. His face beat red at this point. 'Why is this so hard for me?' He thought, turning to walk over to edge to hop in. Doing so, he finally felt at ease when his lower body dunked under the warm, comfortable water. 'Thank goodness, I made it will no complaints.' Amai smirked.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:11 am
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Lazo lounged back contentedly, eyes closed, breathing in the subtle scent of woodsmoke from the lance-shaped flowers of the nearby Carytopteris plant, all of the potted shrubs in the room having been selected for their aromatic fragrance. He gave a contented sigh then opened his eyes again and glanced at Amai. "I'll have to show you the music room and library later, as you like music and reading. You have free reign to make yourself at home as you please" he told him with a warm smile. Then he frowned just slightly and said, "You'll have to be prepared for a little unwelcome attention when we're out and about sometimes, like at dinner tonight possibly. Fans and paparazzi make a nuisance of themselves often. Are you able to cope with that, Amai? You needn't fear them becoming too much of a problem as my bodyguard will be with us."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:23 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

His back now resting against the side of the tub, Amai looked over at Lazlo who had asked him a fairly simple question. "I am able to cope to any situation with ease sir, no need to worry of my existence in large crowds. I, myself, do perfectly fine in tough situations." The male said in a high tone of himself, though he wasn't exactly sure if that was a lie, or the total truth. He had never been exposed to huge crowds so was anxious to see how this would play out. "Also, I must thank you for allowing me free time to roam. I do hope to have some time in your library, and perhaps the music room if given the opportunity." He sunk a little lower in the water. Letting the warmth hit his chest making him shiver.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:39 am
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

"That's fine then. I just wanted you to be aware" Lazlo replied. He chuckled to himself as he thought about the potential reaction of the press and fans to seeing him out to dinner with Amai. No way they would assume he was a slave or servant, they'd have him pegged as a latest flame probably and Lazlo wouldn't enlighten them. Amai was pretty enough for the role! "Do you have a suit for dinner this evening?" he asked, closing his eyes again.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:37 am
Dylanseke
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

User Image

Amai relaxed, shaking his head to Lazlo's question. "I have outfits for the week, but only a weeks worth. The suit that is lying over there is the only one I have." He glanced over at the articles of clothing lying on the floor. "I bought it before coming knowing I had to look proper in your presence." Amai shrugged his shoulders, looking back over to Lazlo. "I have no money, so I apologize up front for the lack of funds towards my own up keeping. I will work extra hard to earn the clothes you buy for me, if you wish."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:23 am
xXDemolished_bunnyXx

"Amai, sweetie, you are not expected to have money or pay for your own keep!" Lazlo chuckled softly. "I confess I never bothered to read the paperwork they gave me but you've really not been a slave for long, have you? Don't worry, you are my responsibility completely. I'm happy to buy you anything and everything you need. And that suit is fine for formal occasions but really, you can have some casual wear you know - jeans and tees are just fine. We'll go shopping tomorrow in between photo shoots, okay?"  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:49 pm
Dylanseke

User Image

As an unknowing person would do, Amai lifted his hand from the water so it was clearly visible. He was so dumbfounded, and yet somewhat curious. 'I have always been taught the right way of being a slave is never to give in to personal demands. Lazlo wants to do things for me, but it's opposite of what's been taught.' His thoughts escaped him for a moment as his hand sunk back under the water. Amai had been consumed within books, and studies that his teachings got the best of him. 'He is so much bigger then I, and questioning him is a huge no no.' Amai let out a gentle sigh, though deep down he was extremely satisfied with this way of life. He never wanted to leave, he was so happy that the other actually cared. "That would be great." He lifted his head and smiled. "I would enjoy that to the fullest." Cupping his hands he lifted some water and splashed it in his face, trying so desperately to hide the blush that formed across his nose. 'Even though this was not what was taught, I understand my place now.'  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff