For a moment, Mlinzi had thought that she would deny him the privilege of a walk. But after a few seconds, he felt the familiar feel of the female getting closer and he offered a happy smile.

"Oh, for a moment there, I thought you were going to deny me. Which would have been well within your rights of course." He choked out a small laugh as he rose himself to his feet. His joints cracked in reluctance at the sudden movement.

"Well lets put it this way. I do not particularly need a guide if I know where I am going. But I think today would be a nice day to go off the beaten path. And yes, we might even find some courage just lying in the dirt."

Mlinzi laughed a bit at his response slowly turning his body in circles, until he was completely disoriented.

"Now, I wouldn't be a gentleman if I didn't offer you every courtesy I could." Bowing his head gently, he placed a paw out before him. "Ladies first, my dear Shukura"

SilverLutz
Sounds like a plan to me!

If you'd like, I could even throw in one of my less pleasant lions ... and Shukura could try to show some courage? C: Totally up to you on that one.