Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
[Slave Game] Around with the Captain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:14 am
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
"In a house mon cher." He replied simply, an amused look on his face. The poor teen looked so confused with the reins in his hands, it was endearing in a sort of odd way. Certainly not what he had expected to go home with. "It's not far from here, just a few more minutes and you will see the facade come into view just over that ridge." Even as he spoke the main tower of the old victorian house came into view and he smiled, happy to be home. It was a little worn down but still in good shape, Cam was certain the roof only leaked in one or two places on the worst of days. Maybe now that there was another occupant he would have to make more of an effort to fix those things. As soon as Beau saw the house he picked up his pace, trotting with a little extra bounce up towards the house and the stables that were built around back.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:27 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

In a house....Why do I get the feeling he's teasing me? Hiroki looked forward and saw the house as it appeared. It wasn't too bad; he'd certainly been in worse conditions. Still, it looked like it needed some fixing. And, maybe new paint? "I think it's a nice home! The colors are...creepy, but it's nice nonetheless." Beau walked out back and to a stable, making Hitoki tilt his head. Not what he was expecting to see. "Do you live with anyone else?"

Sotalean

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:46 am
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
"No, it's just me and Beau." He replied quietly, slipping off of the horse and helping the other down as well. "I don't trust many people to come into my home. Let's go in and I'll get a a nice fire going so you can warm up." Cam himself was soaked now without the protection of his jacket and his shoulders shook though he made no complaint. Inside the house was very much like the outside. It had the air of an old plantation home that may have once been a grandiose place, now old and a little musty from neglect on Cam's part. He was horrible at maintaining things and it showed. Dishes were scattered around the counters and tables, some old quilts for warmth. Ignoring all of this, he went straight for the fireplace and quickly set up a warm merry fire. "Sit, be comfortable mon cher and we can have some tea to warm up." Leaving the boy alone, he disappeared down a hallway with faded out wallpaper, coming back a few moments later with some fresh clothing for Hiroki. "They won't fit well but you can always roll up the pant legs. I suppose tomorrow we will make a trip into town and get you something that fits proper."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:53 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

So, he and Beau were alone up here. He figured that Jake would be a visitor on occasion, but that was it. Walking into the house with Cam, Hiroki shuttered. Not because he was cold, though he was, but because it looked like the kind of house he expected a homicidal ghost to live in that just wanted to kill everyone. Shaking the thought from his head, he hurried after Cam and watched him light the fire before saying something about tea and then leaving. Hiroki sat in front of the fire, taking off the jacket and laying it on his lap so it could dry off, too. Turning to his master, he blinked and took the clothes. "Oh. Th-Thank you, Master. Um....Is there a place you'd like me to change?"

Sotalean

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:45 pm
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
The boy looked so confused by such simple kindness, it made the man pause. "Just call me Cam alright? I'm not a master... Captain would be better then master. You can change in your room I suppose, I'll show you." Moving down the hall, he watched to make sure the boy was following him before he pushed open an old oak door that led into one of the very few bedrooms that were still useable in the house. The rest were filled with furniture, stacks of books and other things that the man had amassed over time. Just like the rest of the house, the walls were papered in faded panels but the bed was clean and fresh for the most part though obviously unused. An ornate cedar armoir was in the corner, a gilded vanity table and desk that looked like it should have been in the chambers of a noble lord and not this ramshackle manor. "I suppose... we can get other things for the room if you want. There are spare bookcases... somewhere. Je pense. Hmm."

This would be a lot of work and hopefully he could avoid spending any money that wasn't necessary. "You can go anywhere you like mon cher in the home except for the basement. I keep that locked so I would appreciate no one going down there. Don't let Jake down there either, nosey bibbit he is." Another pause as if the man was thinking about something before he thumped his hand lightly on the oaken panels and pivoted to give the boy privacy and check on the tea.

When he came back out there was tea in cute little ceramic cups set out on the living room table and the man was changed. He was in a loose fitting shirt and comfortable slacks, obviously having no intention of going anywhere for the rest of the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:17 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

He looked at his master once they were in the room, wondering why no one was allowed in the basement, but he nodded as he heard his instructions. What's a bibbit?...I think I should get familiar with his choice of language. He saw Cam, looking as if he was thinking, before he left the room in a hurry. Shaking his head a bit, he shut the door and changed. Not knowing what to do with his old clothes, Hiroki piled them next to the door so that he could throw them away later before leaving the bedroom and looking for Cam. He found him in the main room in comfort clothes and with the tea ready. "Thank you for the change of clothes, Ma...Uh....Captain." He didn't want to be called master, but Hiroki didn't like saying the names of higher persons, so he stuck with Captain to show that he would still respect his rank. Besides, calling someone captain made him feel like he was part of a pirate crew and Hiroki smiled a bit, amused, before taking a seat and rubbing his hands on the pant legs to warm them a bit. "Um....You looked like you were thinking earlier when you showed me your room....Was there something wrong?"

Sotalean

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:26 am
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
"My room? Non non mon cher. That is your room, all yours. I have my own room upstairs." This boy was so calm, it was almost disconcerting when one considered where he had just found him. "Hiroki..." Pouring the boy a cup of tea, he handed it to him and sat down opposite him on the couch. "Will you answer me honestly. What would you do with yourself when I set you free?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:36 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

He blushed a bit, embarrassed. He had meant to say his room, not Cam's. But, technically, it was Cam's room because it was the man's house, wasn't it? The teen took the cup of tea and sipped it, careful not to burn his tongue. He nearly spit it back out when Cam asked his question, and he set the cup down so he didn't drop it. "What will I...?" Hiroki looked down, frowning a bit. He hadn't really thought about it. "...Well, I....I don't know, to be honest. I haven't really known anything but slavery. My...mother. She was a slave, so I was born into it." He sighed quietly and picked up the cup again, looking into the tea. "I guess I'd try to find my mother's family. Even if they don't....If they don't want me, I think they need to know that she died. But, if that doesn't work, I'll probably try to make a living off my art. I have nowhere else to go, so I won't have anything else to do." He looked up at Cam for a few seconds before sipping his tea again. The teen had probably been more honest in those few moments than he had in his entire life. "Wh-When do you...plan on setting me free?"

Sotalean

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 am
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
"A very good answer mon cher." He replied, a smile on his face as he watched the boy go through the motions of trying to answer such a question. "As far as I am concerned you are already a free man Hiroki. But I'd suggest that you stuck around a little while atleast, get your bearings and your health up. Plus, I really do need some help around the house. I am not the best at cleaning and I could truly use the help. Of course, I would pay you a wage and give you a place to stay, food and free time so you can go to the town and sell your artwork or do whatever it is that you want to do. I also would like someone who could take care of the stables, I hate doing it." He sniffed, scratching the side of his nose as spoke. "But again,c'est votre choix."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:06 pm
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

He smiled, pleased Cam was happy with his answer. He'd never really been praised before unless it was for his services in bed. "Th-Thank you...!" He listened to him, blinking. He nodded to everything he said, understanding it. He was to help around the house and the stables while he stayed here. "C....C'est voter....No. Votre Choix....What does that mean?" He smiled, though. Working in the stables wouldn't be so bad. He loved animals, and would enjoy working in the stables for Cam. Even if some of the things were gross and nasty.

Sotalean

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:54 pm
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
"C'est votre choix. It means that it is your choice in the end mon cher. I am not the sort to force others to do things they don't want to do so if you do not wish to stay then that's that. But I would rather.. I would hope that you would want to stay. You don't know me, I know this but I can promise that this could be a home for you." The man's tea was finished already and he set the empty cup on the counter, tilting his head to the side in a way that sent a little wave of brown hair over his shoulder. "How about you think about it, give me a proper answer in the morning. I'm sure you are tired."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:32 am
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

Why would he need to think about it? He had nowhere else to go. Smiling a bit, he shook his head before finishing his tea. "I don't...mind it here. Really." Hiroki looked up at Cam as he thought, realizing for real that he had his own room. It didn't really dawn on Hiroki before, but now that it did, he felt a bit intimidated. I never had my own room before....Why do I suddenly feel unsafe? He stood as he thought, coming to the conclusion that it was just the new lifestyle that scared him.

Sotalean

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:04 pm
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
"You don't mind it.. that isn't a like or love." He chuckled, standing up to stretch before making a small noise as if remembering something. "Here mon cher. This is the key to your room and it is yours to keep." Hopefully the boy would understand the significance of being given complete control of his own room. "I'm tired so I will be going to bed. Tomorrow we will go to town and find you some decent clothing that fits, maybe some food... We will see how it goes. Bonne nuit Hiroki. Do not hesitate to call me if you need me eh?" A willowy hand patted Hiroki's cheek gently before the lithe male padded off towards the stairs, singing quietly to himself in French as he lopped up towards his bedroom for the night.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 pm
User Image
--------------------
H I R O K I
--------------------
A T W A T E R S
--------------------

Hearing Cam, the teen blinked. Well, he'd only been here less than a few hours. That wasn't really enough time to decide whether he liked a place or not. He got a little...confused when he was handed the key, understanding it was for his room. So, the room was his responsibility? Hiroki closed one eye as his cheek was patted and he watched Cam leave to go to bed. I....I've never been patted on the cheek before. Kissed and slapped, maybe....This one is weird. He picked up the small tray and walked around until he found the kitchen, setting them down. The house really was a bit of a fixer-upper. Not much needed to be done; some cleaning and maybe a new choice in paint and décor. Shaking his head, the teen went up to his room and flopped himself onto his bed. Hiroki curled up under the blankets a few moments later and closed his eyes, smiling a bit as he found that he was rather comfortable. It wasn't long before he was sound asleep....Well, as sound as his memories would allow him to be.

Sotalean

CainLuciferCyrus

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:26 am
CainLuciferCyrus

User Image
Cam was up for a while that night, laying in bed and staring at his ceiling. Was that a wet spot on the plaster? Merde... that could be another leak. What a pain this old house was sometimes. Maybe he'll look for a worker while they were in town who would be willing to work on the house. Not that he had ever cared before what state the place was in but now that he had Hiroki there, it just felt more important that things were pleasant. He sighed, resting his head on his arms as he finally fell asleep. Hiroki was a sweet boy, he deserved much better then his lot in life.

The house groaned and creaked as old houses do at night. A mouse skittered across the floor but no murderous ghosts came by as Hiroki had thought and no doors slammed. But a draft did breeze through the house, giving reason for the thick fur lined blankets that kept the beds toasty warm at night.  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff