Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
The Home of Andreas Papadakis and Cyril Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:40 am
User Image
He looked at the book "i don't know how to read or write and I only want to make Andreas happy!" He said not wanting to worry his master about it that much. He then looked a little curious 'Makeing Andreas smile and happy is my top priority.' Then he remembered he was supposed to take a bath "do I take a bath now or later? Andreas?" He said with puppy dog eyes he didn't want to make his master stressed. 'I might get lost on my own'  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:46 am
Ryuu sky

User Image

Andreas gave a soft little chuckle. "Okay, see this door here? It's the closet, all your new clothes are in here as well as fresh linen - bedding and towels. Now this next door is your very own bathroom. So you can't get lost. I'll run you bubble bath then lay out some clean clothing on the bed for you. Then we'll talk about lessons - I'll teach you to read and write but also things like math, history and science. You'll have proper school work. I'll enjoy teaching you, Cyril, honestly."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:07 am
User Image
He smiles he opens the closet to get out a towel he then starts takeing off his clothes he didn't really care if his master saw. He started with his shirt wich was zip down in the back. He unzipped it and put it on the frame of the bed along with his scarf and then went to unlace his pants.

((Sorry I hurried and wrote an esay in 20 minets))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:38 am
Ryuu sky

User Image

Andreas sighed put a hand on Cyril's arm to stop him undressing any further. "Sweetie, go undress in the bathroom so you may have some privacy" he told the teenager warmly. He didn't want to upset him by discussing his previous Master when the man had clearly been cruel from what little had been said already, but he did have some questions he needed to ask sooner or later. Maybe over dinner, he thought with a sigh as he went through to the closet to take out jeans, teeshirt and sweater and place them on the bed.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:49 am
User Image
Cyril nodes and went into the bathroom to finish getting undressed. He had bruse down his spine and around his neck were his scarf had resantly been covering he turned the water on and after awhile got in. He was in there abou thirty minets blowing bubles in the water when he got out he wrapped a towel around him self. He looked at his reflection in the mirror above the sink.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:00 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas gave Cyril a decent amount of time to bathe then he tapped at the bathroom door and peeked in. The boy was standing with a towel about him looking in the mirror. "I have that ointment. It's arnica - it helps bruises heal more quickly. Will you let me put some on you? I won't hurt you."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:13 am
User Image
Cyril put his towel lower so his neck was exsposed and the bruise were around/ on his neck. It didn't hurt as much as it did when it happened a while back like 5 weeks ago. He also had some all down his spine wich were the most painfull. So he lowered it more so that it the towel was held right above his hip.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:32 am
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas frowned as he looked at the array of greenish bruises spattered over the pale skin. He gently stroked Cyril's arm and softly kissed his neck. "Baby, I'm so sorry someone hurt you. I promise no one will ever hurt you again. I'm sorry if this stings at all but it will help." He gently applied to cool arnica ointment to his bruises, lightly massaging his neck and down his spine with soft skilled hands.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:46 am
User Image
Cyril blushed when Andreas kissed him and whimper a little when he put the ointment on his skin. It stung a little and he didn't really expect it to be cold. But in the end it felt good. He liked it when his master touched him. 'Master is the nicest person ever and when he smiles he makes me happy.' He thought as he smiled sub counsiously  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:15 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas took Cyril's hand and led him back to the bedroom. He grabbed the teeshirt and put in back, exchanging it for a top that was much looser in design that would rub against the bruising less. He handed it to the boy with a warm smile. "Cyril...?" He'd meant to save this awkward conversation for later but now seemed as good a time as any to get it over and done with. "I don't want to upset you but I need to ask... your last master, how did he... what were you bought for? What was your place in his home?" He hoped the boy would understand what he was asking. He hated to just come out with the question bluntly.  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image
Cyril put on the shirt he didn't know how to start the conversation he couldn't find the right words to explane it. He sat down on the edge of the bed "I don't really remember my parents that well since I was sold At 6 it was almost my birthday I think I was sold for 1,000 or 3,000. My father was a drunk and he and my mother were gambelers. Every night since my 5th birth day when my mother died my father would beat me and...." He didn't want to say it and hoped that Andreas would know what he ment " then after awhil my father he called me wordless and boring and gave me to a man to pay of his debts." He started to feel in comftirbule when he started talking about the man he calld me his toy I didn't get it and he's punish me a lot and at night just like my father did he ummm...." He felt a little quiezy and about to cry " he did it more often as I got older. Also when he had business partners come he told me to go entertain them..." He was shivering a little he hated that man "then that man died." He stopped looking sad after that but like he was not all there or day dreaming  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:51 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas pulled Cyril onto his lap and held him close. "Ssh, now, it's okay. I'm sorry I had to ask you. I needed to know but you don't ever have to talk about it or think about it ever again" Andreas reassured him as he gently rocked him. "And what they did to you - you never have to do that for anyone until you want you, until its your own choice because you love someone enough to want to share that with them. And then it doesn't have to hurt, it can be gentle and beautiful and one day you'll know that." He kissed his forehead and hugged him tightly. "Want some ice-cream? There's raspberry ripple in the freezer."  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:04 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril nesaled his head into Andreas' chest 'Master smells good I wonder why.' He thought as he wrapped his arms around his master 'I love my master he's such a good Master' "Andreas is so kind I like Andreas he is the kindest Master I've had." He said in a shy voice. he liked the idea of ice cream later.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:12 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas kissed the sandy blond head. "I like you too, Cyril. How about you finish getting dressed whilst I go dish up two bowls of ice-cream, eh? Then we can do something relaxing together like watch a movie. Have a lazy day just spending time together, getting to know one another better. How does that sound?"  

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash