Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Logan's Beach House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image( THE LIFEGUARD )

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅____▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

→ ❝I can be your hero, baby You can take my breath away

The lifeguard took a moment to look down and take in what just happened. There was more to his slave than he thought.

"So is that a defense thing?"

He asked, in the same cold tone. He figured the boy changed so it would make his escape easier.

User Image
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:25 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Chiiyahime

User ImageThe boy turned pup just stepped out of the pile of clothing and followed his master. He showed no attempt of escaping as he skunk on the floor trying to take up as little space as he could. He followed Logan around showing he wasn't about to leave as the man went towards the kitchen.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:45 pm

Logan figured the boy had no concern for small talk so the lifeguard stayed quiet. He opened the fridge and looked around for something to feed the small slave. After a moment of looking, he removed a small can of tuna and placed it on the floor after removing the lid. He watched to see if the boy would eat or reject the food.

User Image
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:49 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Chiiyahime

User ImageThe moment the food was placed on the floor Autumn inhaled it eatin as quickly as he could before the man took it away. He was done within moments and was licking the can clean showing that he had been far hungrier then he implied.

((want to go to when he sees Autumn with all the injuries? Or keep it going the way it is? I have a new dragon I might use... Ezra User Image))

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Logan chuckled and picked up the empty can..

"Not hungry, huh?"

He said, throwing away the can. Now he knew one thing the boy liked. Logan opened another can and placed it where the first one was, since it appeared as if the boy hadn't eaten in days.
(It's up to you)

User Image
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:10 pm
Chiiyahime

User ImageAutumn looked at his master trying to decide if it was okay to eat more. He timidly went forward this time before he ate this can just as quickly as he had the last can.

Eventually Autumn grew full and curled up on the floor a yawn escaping his little puppy body before he slept. He didn't sleep long though as he started to shake and tremble giving silent cries as he shifted back to his human form showing just how badly he had been abused.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Looked down at the creature that now slept and wondered if he would return to his human form soon.

"what am I going to do with you?"

He out loud, then knelt down and tapped the floor. He didn't want to touch Autumn for fear or startling him..
(It's up to you)

User Image
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:49 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Chiiyahime

User ImageThe boy instantly woke up and in his fear he clung to Logan his tears streaming down his cheeks and onto his master. The boy was clearly terrified as he clung to the man his body tense.

In his utter terror he actually made sounds similar to talking but because he hadn't spoken in years they were soft and weak.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Logan took a big breath and let out a sigh. He picked up the small animal and took him into the living room, where he placed Autumn on a pillow.

"This is more comfortable than the kitchen floor."

He had to admit that this slave was adorable, but so flinchy. Normally the slaves he saw were defiant and willful. This one was very different.

User Image
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:18 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Chiiyahime

User ImageAutumn was still in his human form as he was put onto the pillow though he still clung to the man for a moment before he let go and lowered his head so the inttricate scar carved on his back was partially exposed. He knew that he was not cute or pretty but a walking patchwork of scars and old burns from his treatment at the hands of cruel men. Autumn gave a small shiver before he sat still and waited for a moment.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Logan glanced at the scar but kept himself from staring.

"Are you alright?"

He asked, hoping it was nothing more than a nightmare. The boy had nothing to be afraid of in this house, but Logan knew better than most that sometimes memories are more horrific than real life.

User Image
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:31 pm
Chiiyahime

User ImageAutumn nodded and looked away able to tell where his master had glanced.and he seemed to shrink back a bit more before he turned and showed the male his back and the name. It was rather long and carved out in fancy cursive letters. It was clear that it had taken time to be so careful to make the scars look so clean and have all the details showing.

The boy tensed slightly thinking his owner would want to touch the scar. It was a work of art even though it had been created out of pain for a 5 year old boy.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Chiiyahime
Captain

Partying Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Logan didn't touch the scar, nor did he look at it for very long. He grimaced, imagining having to hold still as something like that was carved into the skin. Any movement was most likely punished. He placed a gentle hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Nothing like that will happen to you here."

He replied simply. He didn't want the boy to fear him.

User Image
the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:21 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Chiiyahime

User ImageThe young blonde shivered for a moment as his shoulder was touched but he turned to look at his master before giving him a small hug and a gentle kiss on the man's cheek. This was his first sign of affection in over 12 years and it both scared and surprised him.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items