Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Alister's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:30 pm
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono's ears went down as a sad look went in his eyes. "My father...sold me off to someone else after years of t-training me." He whimpered softly and his tail went between his legs. "I-I've been trained ever since I was three years old...the man he sold me to hurt me a lot because I was kinda clumsy..." He didn't realize he was crying. "That's all I remember. Then I was sold to Master." He gave a small smile and wiped his eyes. "But he seems much nicer."
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:09 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Kito Sono Akuma

Jewel of Antares
User ImageHearing that made the kitsune sad as his ears fell slightly. "I.... I'm sorry Sono.... I didn't know..." Kitsu moved towards the inu and hugged him.

"Let's play some more.... What do you want to play now? Anything you like I promise."

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:49 pm
User Image
Alister "Yggdrasill" Taylors
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Alister had decided to make goulash with garlic bread and a side of mixed vegetables. He poured himself a glass of wine, but stuck with giving Kitsumi and Sono juice. When dinner was done and the table was set, he went out to the back and leaned against the door, smiling at the two. However, he noticed they seemed...upset and he went over to them. "Hey. You two okay?" He gave the two a soft smile. "Dinner is ready if you're both hungry."

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

Kito Sono Akuma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:51 pm
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono squeaked, not having heard their master approach. On pure instinct he quickly went onto his hands and knees in a bowing position. It took a little bit to realize what he was doing and when he did he blushed. He slowly stood, shaking a bit and toying with his tail. "S-Sorry...h-habit from m-my previous Master...." Dinner? He wondered how this man did dinner with his slaves.
User Image

Jewel of Antares

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:22 pm
User Image
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Alister felt a bit uncomfortable when Sono bowed, though he stood and apologized. He ruffled the inu's hair, gently stroking his ear. "It's alright. Come on, you two. Dinner's getting cold!" He chuckled and led the way inside. He went to the dining room table and sat in front of his plate and looked at the two cuties. "Sit, and enjoy your meal. There's enough for seconds if you'd like."

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

Kito Sono Akuma

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:34 pm
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu perked up his ears as he heard about dinner. He dropped the stick he had for their playtime and went into the house sitting down. "What is that wonderful smell master?" He asked as his nose went into the air and he closed his eyes sniffing. His tail wagged happily and his little pink tongue licked his lips. He was sitting next to Sono to keep him safe as well. He felt bad for the inu boy and he was going to be like the boy's big brother if he could. He had never had a brother, and had been the youngest, but with Sono he felt the urge to keep the other safe even if it meant that he would be the one to get hurt instead.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:12 pm
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono felt weird sitting at a table. He couldn't recall the last time he had sat at one. "...M-May I eat Master?" He would definitely have to get used to the freedom he seemed to have. This was so new to him. "I-I'm...sorry if I act weird Master...I-I'm just not used to this yet."
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

Jewel of Antares

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:51 am
User Image
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Alister looked at Kitsumi. "Goulash, garlic bread, and mixed vegetables. I hope you like it." He noticed the protective nature he had over Sono and raised an eyebrow as he picked up his glass and took a sip of his wine. He was tempted to show just how incapable the kitsune was to protecting Sono, but he didn't. It was quite...admirable of him. "You don't need to ask permission to eat. I will not hold either of you on a tight leash. You're free to do as you please here as long as you come to me when you want to go out to walk around the village." He ruffled the boy's head again before looking at Kitsumi. "A rule one of you have already broken, I'm sure." He wasn't too disappointed, but his tone made it clear he wouldn't let it slide again. Clapping his hands together, he smiled as if nothing had just happened. "Now then! Is there anything either of you would like to ask or talk about? If not, we could talk about you. What it is you both enjoy and don't like. Stuff like that."

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:15 am
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono smiled as he slowly ate his dinner. "Well..I-I..I like cooking and uh..." He blushed. "I also like cross dressing and pink." He hummed softly in appreciation of a warm dinner that tasted really good. "Thank you for the dinner Master. I h-haven't had a warm meal for a long time."
User Image

Jewel of Antares

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:30 pm
the gothic beauty 2
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu listened for a moment before he spoke himself. "I was the youngest of five.... My siblings all girls so I'm used to playing dress up and wearing girl outfits.... I really don't know much about being a boy or anything.... I'm 17 years old and before I was taken I was working in a cosplay shop.... This outfit is something my boss made for me....."

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Alister smiled at Sono. He was getting cuter and cuter by the second. He looked at him, imagining the small teen in a cute sundress or an adorable little one piece swimsuit. "Perhaps I will let you do the cooking from now on then. Unless, of course, you would like to exchange the responsibility with Kitsumi and myself." Alister turned his attention to Kitsumi and frowned a bit. His parents let his sisters get away with that? It was actually very sad. "Well, I don't approve of the life you've had, Kitsu, but I do envy you a bit. When I wasn't training or havi g my soul poked and prodded at like a dissected frog, I was always busy helping around the village....Hardly any me time at all...." Alister finished his wine and began eating the food on his plate. He'd have to be sure to share his usual schedule with his new housemates....And, find room for an extra bed. He had only bought one, not expecting to have Sono at the end of the day. He could always sleep with Alister or Kitsumi.

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:32 pm
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono stared at his food. "I'd love to do the cooking Master...and...I envy both your lives..." He put his hands in his lap. "My dad blamed me for my mother dying...since it was my birth that killed her. When I turned 3 my father turned me into his personal sex slave. When I turned 8 I was sold to a man who liked to torture me just for fun. He hated me reading and threatened to gouge my eyes out if I read even one more book....I haven't read anything since then. I miss it." He wiped a tear and forced a smile. "But a few months ago he sold me to the slave market and now I live here! And this place seems like a much nicer one." He resumed his eating, trying to enjoy every single bite.
User Image

Jewel of Antares

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 pm
EntityLvr

Jewel of Antares
User ImageKitsu listened to both Alister and Sono feeling he had been lucky to have the life he did even if his master didn't approve of it. "I'm sorry I'm not what you want master.... Sono... It wasn't your fault and your dad shouldn't have treated you that way." Kitsu really didn't know what else he could say or what to do. He was no longer hungry as he moved away from the table taking his plate with him. He decided to put the food in the fridge to save it as he started to clean the dishes and put them away. He looked back at Sono and Alister and realized that Sono needed more love and care than he did. Sure Alister had picked him out but it was clear to him that the master was already growing fond of Sono and he would just get in the way of that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:35 am
User Image
Pride of the God Slayers

User Image

Alister's eye twitched at Sono's story. He really didn't need to know that. He watched Kitsumi get up and raised an eyebrow. "Who said you weren't what I wanted? If I didn't want you, I would have left you at the shop. Don't you ever say something like that again." Alister looked at Sono and nodded. "And, Kitsumi's right. Don't worry....It won't be long until your father gets what is coming to him....You last master, too." Alister finished his food and stood, going over to the sink and washing them before putting them up. He turned to the two. "Do you two have any questions? About me or the village or...anything else you can think of?"

Out of Condoms --

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:08 am
Sono
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
Sono's ears went down as he watched Kitsumi. "..." He turned his attention back to Alister. "K-Kay Master...Um..." He bit his lip. "Can I sleep with Kitsumi tonight, please?" He liked the fox...he felt like a brother and he missed having a brother.
User Image

Jewel of Antares

the gothic beauty 2

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out