Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Mac's Home By The Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:58 am
Angelless_P e r s o n a
Otakuran

User Image
Kay looked at roro and held out carrot to him "do you want to hold him?" He said curiously. Carrot weighed the same as a larg rv but no one knew and Kay thought it was light. He held it out with a cute smile. He only would shar master with Roro because he thought of him as his brother."carrot sez hi Roro chan!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:15 am
Ryuu sky
Angelless_P e r s o n a

Pastel snorted from behind him, empty eye sockets just staring down at the Innocent Rabbit Doll that was clutched in Kay's hands. The Beast grunted his skeptical response to Roro, who merely giggled as he peered up at the Beast, trying to reassure the Monster. Besides, what could possibly go wrong?

"Ja! Roro will hold Carrot!"

The boy smiled brightly as he reached over with both arms to take the Toy...Only when Kay released Carrot did the Doll's weight finally gave in, falling to the floor with Roro's frail body following it's head, landing face-first upon the tiled floor. Good thing he wasn't holding the Doll from the bottom unless he wanted to crush his hands.

If Pastel had eyes, they would have dilated from the shock as he watched his child fall painfully upon the floor. Instinctively, the Beast reached over to grab the Toy away from Roro... Only for his hand to go right through the doll. Damn it.

Nyanperonya

Devoted Kitten

Nyanperonya

Devoted Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:17 am
Oops, messed up on the quote thingy~

(´;ω;`)

Ryuu sky

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:30 am
Angelless_P e r s o n a
Otakuran

User Image
Kay lifted up the fool with one hand and moved it away and started freaking out "roro chan I'm sorry I didn't know it was that heavy! What do I do!" He started running to the freezer and got some ice and then a towel and ran back to roro and helped him up and put the ice wich was wrapped in the towel on Roro's head. "I'm sorry roro chan." He had started teering up on the side of his eyes he as so sad about what he had done.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Murrcer

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:43 pm
◇ ℌayuro_ʂhirahasei ◆
I Wanted To Fly Like You Do
User ImageUser Image_User Image_User Image◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊ ° ◊

User Image

Mac laid himself on the couch a little. It was a weekend and he didn't think it would be a good idea to go out since he needed to finish the report. It was overdue. He then sat up straight and checked the laptop as it switched on. Like all Windows 7 usually started. He clicked on a few things and changed the settings a little. The internet was working fine properly. He then moved from the couch and took out a yellow file and few pile of papers on the table. Scanning them carefully, he started to key in words with all the reference he got.

The man gave his body a little stretching as he looked up to see Roro with three bowls and spoons. He thanked him with a small smile and teared the cover off the ice cream box, scooping up a few ball of ice cream into the bowls. After he did so, he laid the other two bowls on the table for the boys and focused back on the laptop again. He was glad that the boys was interacting nicely.

Still busy with his report, he peered at the boys a little as Kay wanted to share his toy with his companion. Well, sharing is indeed caring. Only to see that the boy feel downward as Kay released the plain-looking toy. He was shocked. Of course a person would be in shock by surprise. It was....weird for a light and cute innocent toy to cause a person to hurt themselves. He furrowed his eyebrows and ran towards the boy if he was okay or not. He tried to lift the toy away from him but to no avail, he couldn't. It was terribly heavy. And as Kay lifted the toy away from him and brought a few ices to put them on Roro's head, Mac let the boy to rest on the couch and asked him if he was alright. It was a dumb question. Of course he's not! His eyes then looked at the toy with a serious expression on his face.

♦ ● ♦ ● ♦ ● ♦ ● ♦ ● ♦ ● ♦ ● ♦ ● ♦ ● ♦User Image_User Image_User Image
As High As Possible

Ryuu sky
oh all the delays....but here's the post

Otakuran
sry if i didnt tell you...been feeling pretty down lately. but here's the post.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:25 pm
Angelless_P e r s o n a
Otakuran

User Image
Kay looked at Mac "I'm sorry..." he didn't like the expression on his face. "Master is there anything i can do to make up for hurting roro?" he said with a cute little sad face. He realy ment it he would do anything to make his master happy. but if Carrot was destroyed he would become emo.

Kay tugged on his masters sleeve a little he put carrot and usagj down on the ground so not to cause any more trouble or break something like he usually does. he looked outside it looked a little dark. "master said he would play with me remember!" he said perking up.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash