Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Home and Ranch of the Shepherd Brothers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image
✰══━━❤━━══✰
𝕋he ranch is my life,
𝔹ut I'm a fun guy!
𝕁ust don't piss me off.
𝕀t may be the end of you.

✰══━━❤━━══✰

xxxxxxThe kid's response made Michael's eyebrow twitch in annoyance. "What? You don't like being called cute or something? Fine. I'll call you by your name from now on. Come on; let's just get you settled in." He shut the truck door behind Kamuko and turned, taking out a pack of cigarettes and lighting one as he put it in his mouth. "My name's Michael. Call me whatever you think that little mind of yours will accept. It doesn't matter to me." He walked up to the door and opened it, walking in and taking off his boots and setting them inside next to the door. "Take your boots off, Kamuko, or you don't come in at all. Roy goes nuts if dirt is dragged into the house, and no one needs to deal with one of his compulsive tantrums."

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • Empty space 〗

╚══════════════╝

Angelic Extacy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
𝓢tubborn and selfish?
𝓨eah, I'll give you that!
𝓑ut at least I give to my loves!
𝓔ven if my gifts are extravagant.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxxxxThe drive home wasn't bad. He had hoped he'd at least sit up front with him so he could learn his name, but Mark stuck by his word and respected the stallion's decision. As they neared the ranch, he heard the neigh and laughed a little. A few minutes later, the truck was parked and the youngest brother got out and went to the trailor. "We're here. I'll let you meet the other horses....Just be careful. I don't know if he's out or if Michael put him back in the stall, but Nightmare is....Well, he can be your worst nightmare." Mark unlocked the trailor and opened it, letting the stallion walk out on his own. "Oh, and there's a mare that's pregnant, so try not to frighten her. She's a coward, so it's not hard to scare her. A sneeze would send her into a panic....Poor thing." He patted the stallion's neck softly and gestured for him to follow him down to the pastures, were the horses were. Nightmare wasn't among them, and neither was the pregnant mare. So, the stallion should be able to get along with the other horses. They were pretty accepting as far as abnormalities went, since a lot of the farm hands weren't human like Mark and his brothers.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

OrionFay

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:37 pm
OrionFay

Zephyr
User Image
User Image
Zephyr jumped off the trailor ramp and headed towards the pasture. He neighed again before he sailed over the fence and looked happy. He looked over at Mark and bowed his head before he galloped around the small herd that he saw. It seemed that they instantly accepted him and they followed the stallion. Of course if Nightmare had been around Zephyr would have given that stallion control of the herd. He was happy to be free once again and soon ran back to the fence calling to Mark.

The silver stallion was clearly happy and at home in his new environment. He started to trust the male more and decided he could show him his human form. Zephyr started to shrink and grow smaller ending up kneeling on the ground as his wings and horn vanished a mark appearing on his forehead and his back. He looked up at Mark then and gave a small smile. "I.... Im Zephyr...."
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ride Me.~

Quickly Kamuko began flailing his arms around, face as red as ever. "No, no, no, no, nooooo! That.. That's not what I meant! I.. I... I just don't know how to react yet!" Cried the boy as tears filled his large blue hues. The teen covered his face, simply sanding there for a moment as he attempted to regain the composure that he could handle. "Im sorry for yelling..." said the teen, his voice a bit shaky and quiet. After his small fit he gave a nod and slowly dropped his hands before he took off his lucky boots, lingering for a moment before stepping inside his new house. He wouldn't want to upset his new Master, nor his brothers. Especially if they were as large as Michael. Kamuko gently sat his boots next to Michael's. they were child sized compared to the adult's.

Out of Character:

OrionFay

Angelic Extacy

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
𝓢tubborn and selfish?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxxxxMark watched the stallion jump over the fence and join the other horses. He looked happy to be so free, and it was good to see that the others accepted him so easily. It wasn't long before the stallion parted from the heard and galloped back to the fence where Mark sat. He smiled a thim happily, and waited for him to return before he watched the stallion change. It took a few moments, but he realized he was shifting and felt genuinely honored to be allowed to see his human form. The stallion was now a person on his hands and knees, making Mark blush a soft pink before listening to him. "Zephyr....That name suits you quite well, my silver beauty. I'm Mark Shepherd, youngest of the Shepherd brothers." He jumped down from the fense and held his hand out; never mind the fact he was mostly naked. "Would you like for me to take you to the house now, or do you want to stay out here a bit longer? I can introduce you to Terra; she's not out here, so she's probably in the stables so that she's safe if she goes into early labor....Introducing you to Nightmare is something Mike should be out here for. Only he can control that beast of a stallion."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image
✰══━━❤━━══✰
𝕋he ranch is my life,
𝔹ut I'm a fun guy!
𝕁ust don't piss me off.

✰══━━❤━━══✰

xxxxxxHe looked at Kamuko and sighed a bit before going over to him and kissing the top of his head after leaning down so he could reach. "Just accept it. I don't lie about my compliments, Kamuko. But, I'm guessing no one has ever complimented you before." He ruffled the boy's hair before drapping his arm around his shoulders again. "Now, why don't I show you your room now?" Michael chuckled and softly led Kamuko up the stairs and down the hallway, where he stopped at the third door on the left. "My room is just next to yours, and if you get anxious or scared during the night, you're always welcome to come in and stay in my bed. So, take a look and tell me if you like it. We can add things that you'd like; paintings, posters, knick knacks....A new bedspread, too, if you don't like the one that's there now."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Angelic Extacy

OrionFay

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:37 pm
OrionFay

Zephyr
User Image
User Image
The male blushed himself and looked away. "Uh.... I would like to go for a ride.... It has been a long time.... Since I was able to go for a nice ride. Am I going to be staying in the stables with the other horses? My other owners kept me in the stall...." He said after a moment before looking down and blushing a bit more.

"Uh... Is it possible to get some clothing....it isn't as warm out here when your just in your skin.... Sorry I was so unruly at that shop.... I'm not used to kind owners..."
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
𝓢tubborn and selfish?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxxxxMark chuckled. "Yes, you can stay out here longer. No, you won't be staying in the stables unless that's what you want. There's a bedroom made up for you in the house five minutes from here." Thinking about the clothes, Mark figured he'd fit some of his old clothes and jumped the fence. "It's no problem. I'm just upset they treated you like that. An awful way to treat someone like you....I have to drive up to the house to get you clothes. Do you want to wait here with the horses and get to know them better, or come with me?"

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • By the way, Mark is wearing a collar and leather cuffs on his wrists. XD 〗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

OrionFay

Angelic Extacy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image

Ride Me.~

Kamuko rubbed his eyes and wiped away the tears as his head was kissed. Yes, he knew the man was good. "Okay.. I'll try.." He said with a sniffle, slightly nuzzling into the male's arm. The teen nodded of course as he slowly brought his hands up to hold Michael's arm. Congratulations Michael! You've made it to security blanket status. Kamuko followed quickly, trying to keep up with his large stride. "Really..? You would let me do that?" Asked the boy with bright eyes. He hated sleeping alone, so he was quite relieved at that fact. Nodding again, the boy slowly opened his door, eyes widening at the sight. "This.. Is mine?" He asked, nearly speechless. This was the nicest room he had ever seen. The boy walked in, examining everything he passed. He slowly grazed his fingers upon the bedspread, feeling the lovely embroidered flowers. Though all stopped once he noticed to bows on his curtains. Kamuko rushed over and felt the beautiful blue fabric, eyes bright as a smile graced his face. "I love it!

Out of Character:

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:23 pm
OrionFay

Zephyr
User Image
User Image
Zephyr thought it over for a minute before he smiled. "Can you bareback? I wouldn't mind giving you a ride up to the house, besides I am your horse now." He laughed for a moment before moving over towards the other man. He had learned that there was at least one other man around the ranch. That had to mean the guy was at the house.

"Oh... I have a bridle and saddle that were made for me.... A lady owner had wanted to use me as a dressage mount.... Turns out she spent a great deal on the items...."

The stallion had noticed the collar and cuffs on his owner but didn't really comment on them. Perhaps he was a privileged slave that had been rewarded with his own slave... Or he was just someone that enjoyed that style of clothing.

((on a side note who exactly is Jordan to Mark?))

(the saddle will match the bridle in his image....)
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
✰══━━❤━━══✰
𝕋he ranch is my life,
𝔹ut I'm a fun guy!
𝕁ust don't piss me off.

✰══━━❤━━══✰

xxxxxxHe nodded. "Of course. I used to let Mark stay in my room with me all the time, just like Leroy used to let me do with him. I'm used to it." Watching Kamuko open the door slowly, he saw his eyes brighten and smiled a bit. "Yes. This is your room. That means no one enters without your permission; including me." He smiled at the news that Kamuko loved it; he had just sort of winged it with the decorating since he wasn't sure what kind of room he'd want or not.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Angelic Extacy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:48 pm
User Image

Ride Me.~

Kamuko looked back, a somewhat confident smile on his face. "You can come in when ever you want..." The teen spoke softly and he walked back to the door. After a moment he wrapped his arms around Michael's neck, giving him a tight hug. "No ones ever been so nice to me... Thank you.." Mumbled Kamuko into the other's ear. He still wasnt sure what to call him. At that point, a blush returned to his cheeks. He couldn't hold it back any longer. It was the man's smell, the feel of his heart beating, the warmth of his skin.. It frankly wasn't fair!

Out of Character:

OrionFay

Angelic Extacy

OrionFay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
𝓢tubborn and selfish?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxxxxSo, he had a saddle and a bridle? That was convienent, but he wasn't sure whether or not he wanted to ride Zephyr up to the house yet or not. "Not today. I'll take the truck; I want you to settle in first before I ride you." He caught Zephyr looking at his collar and wrists, tilting his head a bit. "Oh. My boyfriend's into bondage, so he has me wear these around so others will know that I'm taken. So....Are you going to stay here since I don't want to ride you first thing?"

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • Jordon is Mark's boyfriend. 〗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image
✰══━━❤━━══✰
𝕋he ranch is my life,
𝔹ut I'm a fun guy!
𝕁ust don't piss me off.

✰══━━❤━━══✰

xxxxxxMichael blushed a bit as Kamuko hugged him, not really knowing what to do immediately. He did hug him back, though, but he tilted his head as he felt Kamuko tense a bit. "You okay, cutie? Ah....Not used to being hugged this long. But, you're welcome. I don't think being mean would get anyone anywhere....Call me Mike, or if you're not comfortable with using my name, then you can call me master."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

Angelic Extacy

OrionFay

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:19 pm
OrionFay

Zephyr
User Image
User Image
Zephyr looked at the guy for a moment and decided to stay with the other horses. "It's alright I'll stay here. Thank you for buying me again, you really are a nice person." He smiled again before he turned and started to change back into a horse. He was bought as a horse he might as well stay as one.

Zephyr didn't look back at Mark as he made his way back to the rest of the herd. He was a mount and always would be for humans and the like. Once he got to the other horses he lowered his head and started to graze.

When Mark left he would find the silver bridal and saddle set on the fence where he had been sitting. The male had decided he would stay in the stables with the other horses or out in the pasture he didn't wish to cause problems or grow attached to the male.
User Image

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces