Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Goblin King's Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:25 pm
OrionFay

Raven Lefay

User ImageRaven looked at the ground not sure why his owner was upset with him. He nodded before he looked at his master again. "I'm sorry....." He said before he looked down and went to the foot of the bed to curl up and sleep. He shivered slightly knowing that he had not done as he was told. "If.... You want to do something more.... I..... I understand sir....."

Raven flapped his wings before he closed his eyes. He didn't really understand this life or what to do for his new owner. He just wanted to be loved to have someone love him without it being about position or that someone was able to buy him without the help of their king.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:47 pm
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
𝕺bedience
𝕻erfection
𝕽espect
𝕲ive me those, and I'll give you kindness

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

xxxxxxKaito looked at Raven and blinked. He did know it wasn't even noon yet, right? A smirk escaped his lips and he laid over Raven, keeping himself propped on his hands and knees. "You should be more careful with how you word things. You're still a virgin, I'm assuming. You don't want to offer for me to do more when you don't know what you're getting into. I can do a lot in just a few hours, you know." He sat up over Raven and looked at his wings. "You're confused on why I'm punishing you. I can tell. Those scars were only one result of my military training. Not to mention you healed me without my permission. If you do that to the wrong person, you could be dead faster than you can blink."

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • Empty space 〗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

OrionFay

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:12 pm
OrionFay

Raven Lefay

User ImageRaven stiffened slightly when Kaito was above him. He didn't like the feeling of being trapped, or what the man was implying.

"I thought healing someone was a good thing.... I guess I really don't know much about my abilities or the two species I come from.... I was raised by humans and was told that if I could do something to help others like healing I should." He looked sad as he spoke before he looked at his master.

Kaito was looking at his wings.... Where they that strange? "My wings set me apart from the other angels and faires, or so I have been told. Angels have white wings and fairies.... Their wings are like dragonflies only colorful. I guess I got a bit of both.... They are very soft to the touch..... Would you like to touch them sir?"

Of course his wings were more than just soft, they were also sensitive and it was rare for him to let anyone near them. He blushed slightly as he extended his winged to let his master see them better.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:45 pm
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
𝕺bedience
𝕻erfection
𝕽espect

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

xxxxxxHe raised an eyebrow. "Well then, the humans who raised you are even stupider than the rest. Have you ever thought that healing someone would get you kidnapped and locked away as a personal hospital to a gang? Humans are selfish, disgusting creatures who will take anything they want without a second thought." He looked at him as he spoke of his wings and then watched the wing extend to him. Out of curiosity, he reached out and carefully stroked the wing. "It is soft. More than mine ever were." Kaito stood and sat on the seat at the end of the bed, patting it to let Raven know he could sit next to him. "If you can promise me to never heal anyone without their permission, I'll recall the punishment and let you sleep in the bed with me tonight. Since you weren't taught to be cautious, I can't very well blame you."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

OrionFay

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:23 am
OrionFay

Raven Lefay

User ImageHe blushed slightly as Kaito touched his wings a small sigh of pleasure escaping him as the other stroked his wing for a moment. When his master pulled away he folded his wings against his back and sat next to his master for a moment not saying anything. "The humans were good people.... I guess they just never thought about what might happen if I healed someone. I am sorry I upset you Master...." He thought about what else the man said and he turned with wide eyes. "Y.....you have wings to? Please may I see them some time? I have never seen anyone else with wings...."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:49 am
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
𝕺bedience
𝕻erfection
𝕽espect

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

xxxxxxKaito raised an eyebrow at the sound of Raven's soft sigh. Was he getting aroused by the action, or was it just something similar to a cat when scratched on the head? He looked at Raven as he sat next to him and smirked a bit, quite tempted to bring the boy to bed. But, he didn't. "Don't worry about it. I was only trying to show you that bad things do happen when you don't think." Hearing the request to see his wings, Kaito nodded. "Very well. Perhaps in a few days when you're settled in. Now then, I must get back to work. You're free to wander the palace, but I have a few conditions. First, you're not allowed to go outside without me. Goblins are quite...mischievous, and wouldn't hesitate to steal you away from me. Second, I want you to wear this." He held up a necklace with a diamond-shaped sapphire on it. "This sapphire will tell me where you're at whenever I want to know, and I'll be able to tell when you're in danger. Do you understand? Never take it off."

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

OrionFay

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:59 am
the gothic beauty 2
OrionFay

Raven Lefay

User ImageThe young male smiled and looked happy that he might get to see the other's wings. When Kaito held out the necklace he gasped and looked surprised. "It.... It is beautiful master.... This is for me?" He timidly took the necklace and put it on. It felt lighter than it looked and he smiled before giving the man a hug. "Thank you master."

He would obey Kaito and wouldn't go outside. He was curious about his new home and thought he might look around when he was given permission to do so. "Why would I be in danger here? I'm usually careful and being inside I won't run Ito trouble right?" He didn't know why a goblin would want to take him from Kaito but he didn't ask either.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:37 am
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
𝕺bedience
𝕻erfection
𝕽espect

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

xxxxxxKaito patted Raven's head as he stood. "You're welcome, and I'm glad you like it." He went to the bedroom door as he thought and then looked back at the teen. "Inside the palace? No. Everyone here is afraid of me except the king, and I will be with him all day. As long as you do not stray where you're not allowed, you will be fine." With that, the goblin left the room, leaving the door open a bit for Raven, and headed for the throne room.

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

OrionFay

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:59 am
OrionFay

Raven Lefay

User ImageRaven watched Kaito leave then before he looked around the bedroom and bathroom he would share with his master. It was a bit strange for him to share a room let alone a bed with someone else but he could adjust to it.

After he explored the bedroom he left it and closed the door trying to memorize the direction he went as he looked into rooms that had the doors opened. When he found a room with a piano he entered it before sitting on the bench as he went to play something. (Fur Elise) He didn't think anyone would mind him playing the piano and he enjoyed the music greatly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:10 pm
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Obedience
Perfection
Respect
Give me those, and I'll give you kindness

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

xxxxxxKaito was in the throne chamber with the king, attending his meetings with him and doing his best to convince him that it was time to find a suitor. But, it was all in vain. The goblin was too interested in Kaito and found the potential suitors to be boring and too tamed. Still, he wouldn't get anywhere with Kaito. He had no interest in being the king's bed toy. He was dismissed, the meetings ending sooner than planned, and he went about making sure none of the staff were slacking off. As he walked, he noticed a couple maids standing outside the music room and raised an eyebrow. "And, who gave you permission to stand around and listen to the piano? Get back to work before you're whipped." The maids hurried off and Kaito looked into the room, seeing Raven at the piano. He was quite talented for such a young boy. Opening the door, he walked and and went to one of the chairs, listening to him without making a sound. When he had finished the song, Kaito clapped once. "Impressive. I didn't think you would know how to play that song, or even use the piano. Where did you learn?"

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

OrionFay

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:19 pm
]
OrionFay

Raven Lefay

User ImageRaven stopped playing the piano and looked down. "I am sorry if I disturbed you master. I tought myself how to play when I had the time, but I'm not as good as I would like to be." His wings shivered as he thought he was in trouble once more. Raven stood quickly and went over to Kaito bowing low. "Master what would you like of me?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:40 am
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Obedience
Perfection
Respect
Give me those, and I'll give you kindness

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎☠≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

xxxxxxThe teen taught himself? That was very impressive. When asked what he wanted from Raven, Kaito closed his eyes. "Sit on my lap. I have no further chores today. Lets spend a little time together. If you'd like, you could play more songs for me."

╔══════════════╗

Out Of Character • Sorry. I've been so ******** busy, I haven't had time to do anything but work. Literally. 〗

╚══════════════╝

the gothic beauty 2

OrionFay

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:22 am
OrionFay

Raven Lefay

User ImageThe teen looked at his master once more and smiled. "Alright what should I play?" He asked as he waited for Kaito to sit down so he could sit as well. He smiled again thinking that this wasn't so bad being with this man.

Once they were sitting Raven put his hands on the keys once more and started to play. He really loved music and he enjoyed sharing it with others. It was rare for him to have the chance to play though with his work and studies.

((it happens don't worry about it.))  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces