Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Still Alive (Otto + Amrita) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:21 pm
Despair set in pretty quickly after that, settling in nice and snug against the fear of being caught, and of having repercussions for her actions. There was still so much more she wanted to do! So many more Hunters she wanted to walk to their doom! It couldn't be over just because some stupid blonde one didn't want to be a good boil and kick the bucket!

"No! Because it wasn't me!" Amrita whined, the hurt and desperation in her voice to be believed was very, very real. "I'm pretty open with how much I hate you Hunters! You can ask Deryk, or Petra, or Jude or...oh Jack I don't even remember that one's name!" Probably because 'that one' was someone she had been stupid enough to possess pretty early on, in a desperation move. Probably the only Hunter who knew the truth for sure, because he had seen it with his own eyes. "Even if it was me, even if I could do something so...awful..." -ly awesome~ "...What would be the point?"

There was a brief pause as she stared down at her hands, fidgeting with very real dread and very painful nerves.

"...A-and besides, if I could do something like that, w-wouldn't it make sense to not parade around with something so obviously condemning?" She held out her hands to let him see them properly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:29 pm
His glare remained intense and fiery. Her desperation made her sound all the more guilty. She was making excuses. He just knew it. He'd not be won over like some naive child over a few cries.

"Those names.. did you do this to them too?" Otto asked in a cold and venomous tone. "The point? Oh, you made it damn clear when ya did it what the ********' point was." His cold tone got icier, his body shivering in hatred.

"Monsters never make sense. Maybe you're just that ********' cocky about what ya did, and yer only gettin' wimpy now cause someone called you out on it."

Otto leaned forward, both hands on either of his knees as he looked at the ghoul dead on. "Well congratulation, chiquitita. Ya'll are infamous now. Don't be thinkin' you can keep doin' what yer doin' for long. Yer days are ********' numbered."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:44 pm
"WHAT?! No! I'd rather kill them with my own hands! But I have a deal with Deryk right now, it's the only reason I'm even in the Haunted House!" s**t. Shitshitshit. She really wasn't going to be able to talk herself out of this one! She couldn't give up now though, she had to keep trying; she didn't want her days to be numbered. "I...I just---"

"I DIDN'T DO JACK TO YOU!" She cried out as he continued to accuse her of something she really did do, while shifting her weight to put a little bit more distance between herself and the boil, just in case. "--Amrita." She hissed again, once more practically cutting him off as he insisted on calling her yet another name that wasn't hers.

"--And I'm not doing anything but staying alive!" Her nerves remained on edge, still panicking to try and work her way out of this little corner he had metaphorically backed her into. Her emotions were becoming raw, and her voice started to break; she was very honestly upset. "If I could think of a way to prove to you it wasn't me, I would..." She rubbed her eye with the heel of her hand, miming crying though no tears fell; there weren't any to fall, as her tear ducts never really worked properly. She took a moment to try and compose herself, but she couldn't.

"...Is there any way I can get you t-to believe me?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:27 am
Otto's eyes widened for a short moment. A deal with Deryk? Ugh, he hated that guy. But if that was true, then Deryk probably had some kind of trust with her, some way of getting information for Deus.

He waited out her little tantrum, the ice in his eyes melting slowly. Monster or not, a girl was crying.

"Okay... fine." Otto relented. "Not sayin' I believe you. And I sure as Hell don't trust you. But fine." He'd stop accusing her until he had more solid evidence.

Otto stood up, dusting off his pants. "So apparently I saved yer rotting a** for free."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:56 pm
"Why would you believe me?" Amrita whimpered out, very upset for many reasons, not just that she'd gotten caught. "You Hunter never believe us..." Her shoulders slumped forward, defeated. She still gave another sniffle, rubbing her eye still.

"No...not for nothing." She insisted, though she pouted at the thought of having a rotting a**. "...It's not rotting. My boilfriend made sure of it!" Which she meant as nothing about her was actually rotting any more, but you know...it could be taken any way, really.

"I'll try to find out who did that to you, I promise." One way or another, she'd find her way out of this. Sadly she had to make another deal with the Hunters, but...anything to clear her name, whether she did it or not. "...and there's nothing else you want to know?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:05 pm
"Well duh. Why would any of us believe in anythin' any of ya have to say? Why do you think we do what we do? For shits and giggles? Git offa yer damn throne of entitlement, Queen Amrita." He growled, making sure to use her name anyway. Since she insisted. "I gave up a normal life for this. I got reasons for bein' here, whether you get it or not."

Otto curled his lip, not sure if he should even ask why her boyfriend had a hand in her lack of rotting anything. Unless he built her from scraps of people parts. Ew. Wrong on so many levels. Halloween was messed up.

"Nuthin' else I wanna know. Didn't come here intendin' to run into you in the first place. I don't care if you find out or not." He grumbled, almost in an angry kind of pout a toddler would give. "Go find Deryk Von Fluffhead. Have yer damn tea party."

Otto shoved his hands into his pockets and began looking for an exit. "Shoulda left her with the damn vines... stupid... wasted all that gabbin' fer nuthin... throat hurts..."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:22 pm
"And you wonder why there are more and more hostile Halloweeners out there." Amrita snorted at the idea, her jaw steeling at the mention of Queen Amrita. Why did that name keep popping up? It was almost like the world wanted her to go that route! "All I want to do is study and raise minipets! None of this Humans and Hunters s**t." But she got to her feet and dusted herself off, straightening her dress and fixing her braid.

This was one whiny little Hunter boil...pity he survived. She'd have to try and get him again one day...for real.

"Tea is disgusting." Her nose - or what was left of it - wrinkled. He wandered off like a sulking child, and she had to wonder why she had even been afraid of him...he was a weak, whimpering little thing. Next time he wouldn't get away so easy, she promised herself.

But until then, she had an alibi to create.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff