Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
OFFICIAL DUB vs SUB POLL (VOTE NOW) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you like more?
  Dub
  Sub
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:45 pm
Four votes for the sub? O.o They made every female in the whole dub series have a weird, high pitched voice! Like a prep! They made poor Naruto sound like he has throat problems! I swear if you put Sakura in a cheerleading outfit and throw her into a middle school or high school cheerleading squad or whatever, she'll blend right in. You'll never notice. They made poor Tenten's voice horrible!!! crying gonk

I think I've said this too many times already...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:16 pm
Um, out of curiosity... which one is Tenten? O.o  

churrlo

What the Pho

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:16 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Four votes for the sub? O.o They made every female in the whole dub series have a weird, high pitched voice! Like a prep! They made poor Naruto sound like he has throat problems! I swear if you put Sakura in a cheerleading outfit and throw her into a middle school or high school cheerleading squad or whatever, she'll blend right in. You'll never notice. They made poor Tenten's voice horrible!!! crying gonk

I think I've said this too many times already...

It's all so true  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:38 pm
><  

churrlo

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:26 pm
[sarcasm]I LOVE THE DUBBED! BELIEVE IT![/sarcasm]

Ok, how can Shikimaru not say How troublesome...HOW!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:27 pm
churrlo
The one in the Manga no one knows anything about... [I can't say anything about the anime till I watch all of it.]  

nintendonerd

What the Pho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:43 pm
churrlo

the girl with 2 meatballs on her head xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:39 pm
Lord Someguy
churrlo

the girl with 2 meatballs on her head xd

Lol, or you could just say the girl that has of a more chinese clothing than the others. And the one without pink hair or blonde and wears a pink shirt most of the time ninja

personally, Subs are always better but seriously I really don't mind the dub for reason that fit my opinion. Personally if you don't like the dub then there's no point in watching it if you're gonna complain about the voices everytime you hear it. To most people they never seen the anime and most people like the dub voices. And if the case is that you don't like the dub because the voices are wierd then just go back to your compy and watch the episodes you download and continue to watch your subs. That's all there is too it neutral  

aznnam3dj1n

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:54 pm
I still don't know who she is... oh well blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:30 pm
churrlo
I still don't know who she is... oh well blaugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
meat balls...not a dumb blond or pink haired girl....most asian looking...pink shirt...lee's team you know xd  

What the Pho

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:38 pm
Sub is killing dub in the polls xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:46 pm
Lord Someguy
Sub is killing dub in the polls xd

Heaven forbid it not to! It's obvious! HOW THE HECK CAN SHIKAMARU NOT SAY TROUBLESOME?? WHAT IS UP WITH THIS STUPID BELIEVE IT CRAP??!!! Eh hem...I'm done. Sorry for the outburt.  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:07 pm
Idk who that is ><  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:33 pm
You don't know who...Shikamaru is?  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:46 am
[not sarcasm]I Love Naruto dubbed!(im not saying believe it though...)[/not sarcasm]

seriously though, first, Naruto almost never says "believe it" anymore. I will say it is annoying though.
Also, I like Temaris voice, although I havent heard Tetens enough to make an opinion on it yet.  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games