Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Tardis the time lords home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The merman nodded as he rose out of the water, shifting into his human form and putting on the clothes once his body absorbed the water. He nodded to the young Master, preferring to quietly watch...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:01 pm
New New New New New New New New York
User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

The doctor took his slaves hand and walked him threw the maze of corridors to the control room. he looked torweeds the tardis's monitor he turned a nob and out poped a picture of out side "Oh were then and here." he stretched his arms. he then patted down his pockets then scratched the back of his head "Spade were going out for awhile I seem to be missing..." and with that a Sonic screw driver and psychic paper was tossed to him.
"thanks" he said as he then turned his attention to Hydrias "ok so don't swim in the lake and no this isn't the real... well you'll see it in a second." he opened the door and the light pored in he squinted his eye then a justied to it. he steeped out carrying a large charcoal trench coat and a black top hat his first step was on the grass "smell that air... I haven't been outside in so long...Time Lord Humor sorry." he walked a little and sat down then laid on his back on the grass.
Quote:
We're in the end ones heart is broken

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:36 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade was in side the tardis he waited till his brother was gone "so what are we going to possibly do while wateing for them?" he said with a smirk while running a hand threw his Tenshi's hair. he went and got some bandeges and wraped it around some of Tenshi's cuts "theos will heal prity fast from the nano medics in the air... don't worry there harmless. he went and sat in a chair that was at the control counsel he looked his slave over with his eyes. "when I picked out a slave I never realized how hot he'd be." he said in a tone that sends shiver down your bones. he gesrtered to Tenshi to come over to him after he got the shirt and only the shirt on. He had gotten a slave for his brother as a care taker and to stop him from doing stupied things. But when he got Tenshi, he had no idea he had just fild out paper work and prefrences 'I think I'll enjoy him... alot' he thought to him self with a sinister look in his eye's
Quote:
Because I hate to see people grow old

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:21 pm
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

Tenshi glared and growled before pushing the male's hand off of his head. "You might have bought me but that does not mean you own me. I will not be some toy for you."

With that the slave moved away from his master buttoning up the shirt and slipping the underware on. He had been used as a toy and as a champion fighter. There was no way he was going to be an easy target for the man....
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:42 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade got up when his slave fought him. "I wouldn't mess with me boy if I were you. bad things tend to happen." he siad sadistically as he walked over a pinned Tenshi to the wall with one arm. "Unlike my brother I do enjoy waching people suffer and beg for merciy while they scream my name." he leaned his head in and kissed him. As he kissed him he bit his bottom lip till it bleed"Now everyone will know your mine." he took his free hand and wraped it around his slaves waist. "your a long way from home...on a diffrent planet in fact, were no one knows you and you realy want to do this." he whispered into his ear in a sudutive voice.
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:55 pm
Ryuu Sky

Tenshi
User Image
User Image
Do what you want

The human slave growled and struggled as he found himself pinned to the wall and kissed. He turned his head away and soon spit at Spade when he felt the blood on his lips and tasted it in his mouth.

"I have been tortured by a demon and trained to fight, pain means nothing to me." He said as he watched his owner. It didn't matter how seductive the male was he wouldn't give in. "I do not want anything to do with you."
I will never be broken

User Image

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:57 pm
Ryuu sky

User ImageUser Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

Hydrias nodded as he followed his little master outside he blinked in wonderment at the sight he saw, he made sure he had his Master at his side then spoke, "What would you like to do now, Doctor?" the merman remembered his Master's words before they left the tardis...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:44 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Quote:
I like being all alone

Spade sighed and threw a pare of at him and took a coler and put it around Tenshi's neck. "If go to far away it'll shock you." He then walked too the door. "Come or do you want me to go get your chains." He said with a sigh he opened the door "don't talk to me about pain I've already died 9 times" he waited at the door for his slave "let's go get a drink" after his slave got on the pants he gave he draged him outside into new new new new new new new New York and then too the lower shadier streets of the city. He walked into a bar dragging Tenshi behind him. The bar was filed with all different types of Aliens. he went to a booth in the edge of the bar ( think of Star Wars bar) he sat down acrose from a reptilian male covered in a cloak his face wasn't visible Tenshi was forced ti sit on spades side of the table next to him. he started to talk in a different language "****** ***********************************" the language sounded like Japanese and Latin mix ending with the word cosuyou. The reptial replied back to him "*************"
Spade smiled "I see so that's how it is..." He started to speak in english then motioned to Tenshi to leave then remembered that he had put the collar that could only be removed by spade. Spade sighed
Quote:

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:41 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

The doctor smiled and started walking into the city " we'll usually when I land some were something is wrong and I usually solve it like the global warming thing. It was a cover up by the organization UNIT they help me on occasion and they call me in when there's some problumes with extraterrestrial. Well back to the point when the sky lit up and was blazing red that was actually fire and the reason being that a group of Aliens,they look like human rinos hired a team of genius's, not as smart as me, and they created the ATMOS GPS and car system. What happened is that they started creating a leathel gas that changed the atmospher slowly. So I went up to there space ship and gave them a chance to stop and leave. They didn't take it and I blew it up and the sky lit up in a blaze and the gov blamed it on global warming..." He looked at his slave who was trailing behind him as they walked into the city. "In my opinion every one deserve a one chance after they screw up."
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

The merman followed his master and seemed to think, "But...doctor...you doing things like that. Doesn't that put you at risk?" The merman already knew that he would have to be selfish at least once with the young master...at least once..

Ryuu sky

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:33 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

The doctor looked at him and shrugged "we'll for starters..." He started to answer hydrias when he here'd a scream " that's my cue l!" He said as he ran off to it. He slid down the street into a large crowd. He pulled out a black binding the when he opens shows what he wants people to see on the paper. "I'm the police. what's happened here?!" The crowd parted and showed a person that was pale white with teeth marks on the side of her neck.
Lady"oh my poor sweet innocent girl."
Doctor kneeled down next to her and put a hand on the girls shoulder"what happened to her?"
Lady"I don't know officer she was only Goan to work and she was then comen back home I here'd a scream and came"
The doctor pondered this "so you didn't see it"
Lady "no"
Doctor " interesting..." He looked at his slave "what do you think?"
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

Hydiras had no idea what to think as he followed after his young master, coming to a stop the merman took a knee next to the child-like being, "Looks like a Taker of Life's Essence...sorry, I believe one would call them Vampire..." Hydrias had a weird way of talking at times, it was how he learned to name things from an elder of his a long time ago...

Ryuu sky

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:48 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

The doctor he turns and walks out of the crowd while holding his slaves hand he goes out of ear shot into an ally "we'll Aliens that took the name vampire to fit in more there actually well I don't know let's find out by following this trail of blood" he pointed to the ground and puddle hydrias was steeping in. He put his hand on his chest and slid it down his chest and pushed him out of the puddle . "Your face is Turing red. Is there anything you want are you ok?" He said looking at him with a sincer smile. There was no people close by.
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Hydrias Orren Fallsong

The merman gulped, something he needed to tell his young master was about his heritage...he leaned against the wall with a small sigh, "I'm not a pure blood merman...Doctor. I'm mixed blood...part merman...part siren. Siren's are like the Vampires of the Sea, they drain the essence of life from others...and well...that has an interesting effect on me. I'm sensitive to blood...it...urhm..." How could the merman say that blood aroused him, it was something that no one had discovered in the male's long life and he didn't want it to get out...but his master needed to know...

Ryuu sky

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:33 pm
the gothic beauty 2
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

User Image
Quote:
Love is only a game

The doctor "I should get a sample." He turned his back on his slave. He took out a vile and started puting the blood in he looked very carefully as he put it in. He finished but got some on his cheek and a little on his black coat. "At least it won't show."
Quote:

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas