Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Hawk Chaosfire's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:20 am
Kito Sono Akuma

Tristan
User Image
Tristan glared at the man and looked away. "What use do you have for a damaged pet? Clearly your a sick man....." The slave said as he backed away slowly not trusting Hawk at all.

Tristan didn't know what the man wanted and he didn't want to stick around and find out either. When he moved away from Hawk he searched the house trying to find a way he could escape.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:24 am
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
The insane laugh seemed to follow Tristan as the house began to twist and shift making the neko end up back where he started. "Your antics amuse me~ I keep you because I'm bored and I like to play." He shrugged as he pushed off of the wall he was leaning on. "And my last 'toy' broke a few days ago. Needed a new one." He slowly stalked the male. "All you have to do is ask for me to fix that arm. Not beg, simply ask. Then you can be given a tour and perhaps even allowed a bath and a meal." He giggled and waited for him to answer.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:46 am
Kito Sono Akuma

Tristan
User Image
"That is no reason to buy someone and torture them. How can I trust you to heal me if I ask. Your the one hat stabbed me in the first place!" He hissed before he looked away seeing he wasn't getting out of this place soon.

"If you wanted to stab something why buy a slave? You should have bought a slab of meat. I'm guessing you can only release your frustration by hurting someone. There is no way anyone would willingly be with you."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:12 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk paused, thinking of what the neko said. "Hmm...true. I guess it is hard to trust someone that stabbed you right away." He tilted his head. "As a show of good faith here~" The wound sealed up with only a slight burning pain. "You still will not leave me. I get bored and need someone to entertain me and keep me company." His smile turned chilling. "Or else I take my boredom out on the rest of the world~"
User Image
the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:45 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Kito Sono Akuma

Tristan
User Image
Tristan looked at his arm for a moment and flexed said arm seeing that it was fully healed. He looked up at his master then and didn't seem to care. "So what if you take it out on the rest of the world. The world means nothing to me.... Do what you want with it."

Truth was he had already turned his back on the world that had turned it's back on him. The male didn't believe in kindness anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:37 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
He laughed and again pinned his slave against the wall by a hand on his throat. "I want to see it burn~ To see every living creature on this pathetic world to writhe in agony and scream as they burn alive." He leaned close and whispered. "I don't want you to break~ I want you to remain feisty~ But you will learn respect or you will feel only pain." He then bit down hard on his neck, drawing blood but not a huge wound. Just something to 'mark' him.
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:00 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Kito Sono Akuma

Tristan
User ImageTristan howled in pain as he was bitten but didn't fight his master much. He could understand this marking the other gave him many master's marked their slaves.

"I have already been broken by the world and am stronger because of it. Treating your slave fairly is what gets them to respect you.... But if you torture them they just come to hate you."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:11 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Hawk pulled back and licked the blood from his lips. The bite mark then burnt as if all the flames of hell were licking at it. A mark appeared in the form a wild flame. "I cause pain. It's what I do. I am not kind, I am rarely polite, and I do not need respect. If it's given then so be it but I will not ask for respect from a slave." He then lifted Tristan off the ground by his throat. "I enjoy fear and pain." His attention drifted to one of the neko ears. "How much do you need both of them?"
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

EntityLvr

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:54 pm
Ryuu sky

((ooc: please delete your comments from here. you're kicked out of the house))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:58 pm
entitylvr

Tristan
User ImageTristan flattened his ears then and looked away. "What do you want....of me...... Master....." He spit the last word out as if it was poison. It was clear he didn't want to call the man master but he would if it meant he kept both of his ears. With luck he would just be company for this and only have slight pain from this creature.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

EntityLvr

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:16 pm
Hawk Chaosfire
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
He grinned and released him, watching him fall to the floor. "I want you to play a game with me. After we play the game we can eat."
User Image

the gothic beauty 2

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas