Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
Jason and Haku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:40 pm
the gothic beauty 2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote:
My beds a coffin and I have no pulse

Haku burst out laugthing "a zombies still human and a TimeLord is a human with two hearts. We still need human things." He settled down " i don't actually know what I need... I've been in a coffin close too 2,000 years I think. What do people even do?" He was somewhat confused even cars were a first he thought they were metal dragons at first. " what I did growing up is play pranks on the kappa and monks."
Quote:
The doctor thinks I'm crazy because I think I'm a ghost

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:35 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User Image"Uh well I really don't know what people do.... Most of my life has been modeling or staying home away from groups of people. Maybe we should stay home instead...."

Jason's eyes lit up for a moment as he thought. "c.....could you..... Maybe show me a few of your moves? I'm never actually been able to see a samurai before..... Please? I promise I'll do whatever you ask."

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:34 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku looked at him a little confused "a samuries sword is symbolic of there life and is not to be used as a toy... But if you have a watermelon ill cute it open with my sword." Haku smiled slightly as he pat the boy on the head "don't make such rash statements one day some one might hold you too it."
((Haku has a weakness for watermelon and puppies.mostly watermelon))
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:38 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason instantly hung his head at being told a samurai sword wasn't a toy. "I.... I'm sorry Haku I didn't think about that." he was sad he mad the other mad until he heard about the watermelon. "But isn't that misusing your sword as well? I don't want to have any problems for your culture or honor or anything."

Jason blushed then realizing what he had said about obeying the man. "Uh.... Rigt.... I haveto think before I speak then." He smiled and went down towards the kitchen. "It is just the two of us living here. I'm kind of an orphan... But it's alright my parents were never really around anyways."

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:08 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku loved watermelon he saw the sad look and when he said the thing about the parents "it settled!" He said with a cocky smile. "We're going to do the things I did when I was a kid, and give you back your childhood!" He would show him what he did even theo it was not done realy now a days.
((Did you post in the other one))
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:32 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason looked up at Haku and shook his head sadly. "I can't... I have my job that takes up most of my time now. I don't know how to be a kid anyways. I only know how to do and be what the photographer wants me to be. It might not be a life a normal kid lives, but it is my life."

With that they ended up in the kitchen where he found the watermelon. He took it out and went to get a knife and two plates.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:39 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku picked up the two plates and the watermelon "nope"walked out side pulling Jason along.
He put the two plates on the ground outside "we were going to use the sword and also cutting of the watermelon is a sacred duty the technique has been passed down threw generations." He said joking around. But made a serious face when he said it.
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:57 pm
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason followed Haku outside and watched the man put the watermelon down. "Your kidding right....? There is no way it is sacred...." He said as he stood back watching the older male for a moment. He wasn't sure what Haku would do or how they would end up behaving together.

"Haku.... Do you like it here? I mean from what you have seen so far?" He asked looking at the other before looking away. "I mean if you don't like it here I can find someplace else for you to live.... I'm sure you could easily find a job."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:15 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku threw the watermelon into the air and in less then a second had pulled out his sword and choped the water melon into 8 even pices that fell and landed right on the two plates "skill" he picked up one of the plates and handed it to Jason. "And miss you undress and blush? Perish the thought!" He picked up his plate and ate the watermelon.
((Nope not till the tardis G I'm serious even theo I am laugthing my but off and smiling))
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:30 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason took the watermelon he was given and started to eat it cutely nibbling at it. He only set it down when he heard what Haku said. "W...what? You watched me change?!? B....b.... But whatever for? There is no reason you would want to do such a thing... I mean... I'm just a kid and not even that cute...."

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:44 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku looked at the boy he took a bite of watermelon and smiled "we'll of corse your door was unlocked and I'm your bodyguard. What happens if some one was in your room getting ready to kill you? You can never be to carefull. Plus your the most vulnerable when your naked." He was liying but Jason didn't need to know that.
He took a bite of the watermelon again and looked at the boy nibbiling on his. 'He looks adoribul' he thought watching the boy
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:05 pm
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageThe boy continued to eat his watermelon as he listened to what the man had to say. "Y....your right...." He looked away then and finished the fruit before he stood up to take his plate inside again.

"So your going to watch me change all the time then right? During my showers too I take it." He would have to get used to that but it was both easier and more difficult to tolerate knowing the man was just doing his job. He had found Haku to be attractive but he really didn't understand why.

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:13 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku noded slowly "yes ill watch you take a shower like you just told me too!" He selluted the boy "when do you take a shower ?" He wanted to kiss this boy but he didn't "and your realy cute so don't say your not." 'I love his eyes there purpleish paleish'
He wanted to make this boy blush again " oh and ill wach you get undressed everyday like you said."
((Tardis and lol this is my first time writeing as a pervert how am I doing?))
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:43 am
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
the gothic beauty 2
Ryuu sky

User ImageJason blushed at the shower question and turned away. "Well I probably won't take one until tomorrow unless I somehow get dirty between now and then." Wait what if he was sleeping and someone tried to do something to him? "Uh Haku.... Am I safe when I sleep? I mean can't someone come in when we are all asleep as well?"

Jason turned and looked at his companion then serious about his question. He never really thought of any of this before now and to be honest he really didn't know the answers to his question.

((Pervy sage would approve....))

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:13 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Quote:

Haku sighed slightly 'this is to easy' "maby you want me in bed in I meen with you." He said as he thought all the ways he thought of all the ways he could *protect* this boy in bed. He leaned against the wall of the building stretching out and slightly flexing his muceals
Quote:

Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas