Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[L]oller's Plot Recruitment Thread (Ajia'ndege added!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:40 pm
> 3>  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:46 am
Leli'takata is so handsome ;;  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:29 am
Tara de Draiocht
Leli'takata is so handsome ;;
Thank you. ;;  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:15 am
User Image

Would you be interested flinging your boy with my girl?
(you cant see it but she has dual eye colours~ blue and green)  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 am
Tara de Draiocht
User Image

Would you be interested flinging your boy with my girl?
(you cant see it but she has dual eye colours~ blue and green)

I don't mind at all! <3
She's gorgeous.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:31 am
Nice! biggrin also... she has no rps atm @_@  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:40 am
Tara de Draiocht
Nice! biggrin also... she has no rps atm @_@

We can fix that. e ue
They can meet in the
*DERP* ROGUELANDS!? I can imagine Leli practically collapsing from the heat. (since he's used to the cold).
Would that be a good prompt starter?
If so, I'll start, since it'll be easier plot wise. <3

::EDIT::
I meant roguelands. orz Why did I put Pridelands?! ; 3;

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:47 am
REALLY would like to get Ajia some roleplays. QuQ  

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:18 pm
Alright, just going to check up to see if these roleplays with Erevu are still on-going.
Izzy Makani

Fireflies and Frogs
Just seeing if you're still up for this. Just noooow saw your signature and totes understand if you want to drop it or simply respond to it later. XD Erevu is an adult now buuut, I figured we can finish the cub roleplay quickly?

~Kiana_Nala~

What did curiosity do again?
This roleplay hasn't really taken off. orz If you want, we can drop this one and just have Eissen and Erevu meet as adults? Or simply drop it altogether?
I'm fine with anything! <3

These are just a bit of queries on the roleplays that haven't gotten much activity. <3 Please, don't feel pressured!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:42 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

~Kiana_Nala~

This roleplay hasn't really taken off. orz If you want, we can drop this one and just have Eissen and Erevu meet as adults? Or simply drop it altogether?

These are just a bit of queries on the roleplays that haven't gotten much activity. <3 Please, don't feel pressured!

YES. I'm soooooo sorry for the late response on it. I also don't have it on my list so I'm guessing I forgot about it having been started. >...>; I'll get you a tag this weekend!  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:50 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Lollipop x L u x u r y

~Kiana_Nala~

YES. I'm soooooo sorry for the late response on it. I also don't have it on my list so I'm guessing I forgot about it having been started. >...>; I'll get you a tag this weekend!

Yaaay.QuQ I'm looking forward to it!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:58 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Would your Sauda be up for a little scuffle on the Usafi border? 83
I have a leotah, Lume (gasp! A leopard HYBRID! The scandal!) who is a MAJOR flirt. Maybe some flirting-turned fighting when he can't take a hint to scram? We could just RP it out, or do a dice-roll kinda thing. Either way, I have no problem with Lume getting his tail handed to him/injured, if you so wish. He likes fighting just as much as flirting. xD

We also had some Erevu/Briac PL rp planned. You still up for that?

The Captain Britain

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:11 pm
That sounds great to me! I don't know too much about the dice thing so, if you don't mind a learner, I would try it out!

Oh, yes, definitely! Erevu is all grown up now but, if you want, we can roleplay them as both cubs. Or as Erevu is now. I see that Briac is also planning on becoming a scout so maybe something that deals with that?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:36 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Naw, learner's fine with me! Essentially it starts with one or two intro posts from each of us, then the actual fight with the dice rolling, then closing posts. At the end of the dice rolling posts, the one with the highest score wins. I do a 1-5 scale, 1 being a miss, 2 a weak hit, etc to 5 being a critical hit. We can do as many dice rolls as you want, but generally I do around 4 each. Here's an example to one I've done: Link

Ooooh, that's actually better! I'd love a mentor for Briac! I'm kind of RPing him as older than he is, seeing as he's WAY overdue to grow. So that would be great!

The Captain Britain

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:40 pm
The Captain Britain
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Naw, learner's fine with me! Essentially it starts with one or two intro posts from each of us, then the actual fight with the dice rolling, then closing posts. At the end of the dice rolling posts, the one with the highest score wins. I do a 1-5 scale, 1 being a miss, 2 a weak hit, etc to 5 being a critical hit. We can do as many dice rolls as you want, but generally I do around 4 each. Here's an example to one I've done: Link

Ooooh, that's actually better! I'd love a mentor for Briac! I'm kind of RPing him as older than he is, seeing as he's WAY overdue to grow. So that would be great!

Oh, that seems like a lot of fun!!
And yet, Sauda will definitely attack him at some point. Her chief and consort is already arrogant enough; not only is she faithful, but Lume will probably be the proverbial straw that breaks her temper. 8'DDD

Sounds great!!!! <3 Oooh, they can both become head scouts. QuQ -also aiming for it- That would be nice to see. I think, after the next border rp, he can be classified as a scout. <3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff