All the single fellas! 2.2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:30 pm
I think the dark and light contrast between the two of them is very pretty and hes sorta open to a new personality change but yeah Id like to see what goes on between em.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:31 pm
Alright, would you like to start or me?  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:57 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Alright, would you like to start or me?

I will try and get one started...going to go tag you now!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:05 pm
Ovarian Paint

Hello. :3
I've been itching to find a potential love interest for Psynomi. Not sure if you'd have anyone whom would look well together or accept her bubbly personality. Psynomi currently is apart of the Pridelands, but she's still a bit shy and tends to shelter back into the rouge lands. She's very bright and lovely to be around---definitely someone whom would put her friends before herself. She's carefree and loves to seek adventure when appropriate.

User Image

II Paradox II

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:48 pm
Hey hun. I know you customed a mate for Mamake.. but I forget, wasn't he going to be attached to a male lion for Beltaine?

Trying to remember what's what before I go making a thread for her. |D;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:51 pm
Neon Fly
Hey hun. I know you customed a mate for Mamake.. but I forget, wasn't he going to be attached to a male lion for Beltaine?

Yes yes this is correct! I got the mate already and have been happily waiting to work on things.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:29 pm
Ovarian Paint
Neon Fly

Yes yes this is correct! I got the mate already and have been happily waiting to work on things.

Do you remember anything about our plans? I'm drawing a complete blank and I can't find any notes about it in Bel's old plot thread or on her page in my journal. I remember you designing a mate for Mamake, but nothing else. x___x;

I'd definitely like to start digging into these plot plans, but I can't seem to remember what they were. lawl.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Neon Fly
Ovarian Paint
Neon Fly

Do you remember anything about our plans? I'm drawing a complete blank and I can't find any notes about it in Bel's old plot thread or on her page in my journal. I remember you designing a mate for Mamake, but nothing else. x___x;

I'd definitely like to start digging into these plot plans, but I can't seem to remember what they were. lawl.

We talked about it in aim..But we can talk about it some more if you want.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:30 pm
Ovarian Paint
Neon Fly
Ovarian Paint
Neon Fly

We talked about it in aim..But we can talk about it some more if you want.

Yea, I kind of figured that since I couldn't find the info anywhere else, but since I've changed computers four times in the past year and a half I've lost all the info. I'd definitely like to chat about it, if you're still up for it!

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff