Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] Empires (SengMeng) (violent) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:36 pm
Maybe he had not fallen low so much as looked around and realized where he had been standing all along. The darkness had always been a part of him, but he had kept it buried deep, had swallowed it instead of letting it swallow him instead.

But now - now he was the one being consumed, and he did not care. Or, if he did, he was not letting it show. His relationship with Senga, with this was on an entirely different plane than anything else in his meager little life that had once been filled with such prominence.

It was filled with blood this time.

Senga's fingers were warm against his face, streaking red on his cheek, then moved lower until they found the cuts to his collarbone, pressing deep, and Mengyao gave a low hiss of pain, holding in the shout of agony his throat desperately wanted to expel. Instead he held Senga's gaze, his dual colored eyes burning into him with a feverish brightness, a wild look to them.

He could feel the blade against his skin, feel it slipping beneath the surface, and this time it was Mengyao's hand that rested against Senga's cheek.

"You don't need death. You are already dead inside."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ HP: 6/40
Target: Sengyaoi-chan
Damage: 3
FEAR: Y2 Chill ]

keiifuu

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:08 pm
"Big words for you to say to me." He purred, close enough now that he could smell the blood, feel the heat. He felt on fire, a burning pain that had dug into the marrow of his bone, refusing to yield.

He could feel pain, dull and aching where it should have been sharp and fervent. Senga felt as though with Mengyao, the chaos that courted them both came out as though summoned or stirred, and neither of them were willing, or interested anymore in stopping it. A shame, really. A part of his mind laughed.

You could have been so much more.

"If you're so sure, why don't you crack open my chest and see what's inside?" He laughed, the wildness in his eyes turning him savage in his skin. How did it always come to this? This heat and anger and pain? Whenever they met there was blood on their hands and an ever-growing need for more more more.

"Break my bones and tear me apart."

HP: 23
Target: Mengyaoi
Damage: hAHAHHAAHHA
FEAR: Y2 Battle Cry

kurotomato

keiifuu

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:12 pm
There was no real definition to this little game they had started to play, no real word to describe what it was that was between them. Something dark and vengeful, something savage and raw and angry, something fiery and yearning, and no amount of trying to decipher it would yield any results.

It was just the two of them, lost in chaos.

The voices in Mengyao's head rose and fell, pressed against his skull like a beat, like a warning, but he ignored them, pushed them aside, leaned over Senga, a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

"One day I'll do just that," he hissed, and dug the knife into Senga's arm.

Damage: 6

keiifuu
/LAUGHS OFF A CLIFF

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:23 pm
Senga bared his fangs at the other, allowing his body to drop back to the ground. The dirt caught and dug into his skin, the scent of sweat and blood and the forest all around them catching in his body and drawing out a carnal, hungry burning from its cage.

He bucked when the knife dug into his arm, his body twisting fiercely as the pain cut into him, deeper than the weapon itself. A howl clawed its way from his throat, and he twisted, claws burrowing into Mengyao.

"Coward," He hissed, his mouth opening into a snarl. But it was almost as though he were saying the same thing about himself.

After all, what was this? An addiction? A need, a hunger for pain and release? What were they both seeking here, lost in the heat of night and unwilling to land a final blow?

His breath came out labored and strained, a wild heat in his eyes. "What is it you plan to do than?" His mouth twisted into a mocking grin. It was easy enough to know what his words said without saying at all.

Has this addiction swallowed you as well?

HP:16
Target: Mengyaoi-oujisama
Damage: welp

kurotomato

keiifuu

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:33 pm
He'd finally managed to deal some damage of his own, inflict Senga with the same sort of pain that he himself had given to Mengyao, but they both knew it would not last long, that Senga, in spite of Mengyao's talks, was stronger.

He had been brought up to be a savage, after all.

Mengyao shrugged, withdrawing the knife from Senga's arm and pressing it against the side of his face, the blade flat against his skin. "Sink slowly into the darkness that surrounds me," he whispered, and slid the blade sideways, drawing a thin line down Senga's cheek without cutting the flesh.

"Sink slowly into this and let it consume me until I have nothing left at all."

Damage: 0

keiifuu
....boys

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:48 pm
Senga stared up at Mengyao, his eyes half-lidded, his body tense but unmoving, skin pulled taut over bone and muscle. He was an animal after all, and Mengyao made a point to remind him of it every time they met - but here, now... the Noble was just as much a beast as him.

He let the blade touch his skin, tracing scars and fissures of grey, and his body twisted, his eyes seeming to burn - with pity, with sympathy, with understanding - before the wildfire consumed them again.

Senga tilted his head, his mouth opening into a quiet, pitying laugh. His arms reached up and circled Mengyao's neck, claws burrowing into his nape where they were nearly gentle before they dug in. He leaned up, smiling at the man, a slow and small expression that nearly seemed cruel.

"What a lonely fate, Mengyao." His eyes fell on the other, nearly pulsing with color. "What a sad tragedy. But don't worry - " He laughed, pressing his mouth against the man's ear. "When it consumes you, when it destroys all that you were and leaves you in this chaos and this darkness - "

He inhaled the scent of blood, and warmth, and felt a pain and a familiar madness burrowing into his own skin, hot and heavy and scarring all at once.

"I will be there, still. For you to hurt, to kill, if that is what the darkness and the chaos inside of you demands."

It was nearly sweet, nearly gentle, nearly mocking. But it was a statement drawn with a truth they both understood. Perhaps they were both as different as two creatures could possibly be - but what Mengyao knew of darkness and chaos and the voices always in his head, Senga knew as well.

And perhaps in some sick way, that was what dragged them together, and left them hungry and yearning no matter how far they went.

HP: 16
Target: Mengyaoi-oujisama
Damage: 4

kurotomato
i was trying not to make it homo but i guess everything i touch turns homo i am so sorry i d e k

keiifuu

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:57 pm
This dance between them would never end.

The knife pressed once against Senga's cheek before it dropped, Mengyao's fingers losing the strength to hold it, and he closed his eyes, inhaling sharply at the pain that ricocheted from the back of his neck down his spine, and he could taste the darkness on his tongue, could smell the scent of frustration and anger and blackness in the air.

They were both drowning and there was nothing left for them to hold.

Mengyao's hand moved against Senga's back, slipped up and into his hair, pulling the other's face away from his own so that they would be eye to eye, his fingers tightening in the fair strands. His gaze moved across Senga's pale face, those bright golden eyes so like his own, the half crazed, almost mocking smile on his face -

- but it was not mocking. It was truthful. Whatever happened, wherever they went, whatever they did, they would always end up back in this same place, sinking into the same blackness.

His hunger would never be abated, and neither would Senga's.

Mengyao, his hand still tangled in Senga's hair, ducked his head forward, pressing his nose against the other's cheek and closing his eyes, speaking low into his ear.

"And when I go, when I descend those steps into darkness, you will be there, and you will be dragged down with me.

"Just like you promised."

[ HP: 2/40
Damage: 0

keiifuu
....boys

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:24 pm
There was a tiredness in his bones now, a sinking, helpless feeling of exhaustion that did not come from the pain and the hunger. Senga closed his eyes, thumbing over the nape of Mengyao's neck thoughtlessly, craving a pulse to tell him that the noble was still alive, craving the feel of warm skin beneath his hands to tell him that he still had someone in the darkness with him as well.

Was this what desperation felt like? Clinging to Mengyao out of need, out of loneliness, out of companionship bred from the chaos that they both carried with them? And was this desperation as well, this pain that they both craved to inflict on each other, even though neither of them had the interest, had the pleasure, had the nerve to go through with a final blow?

Senga laughed quietly, tiredly, and the sound was pained and angry and burning with the familiarity of hunger that he could not sate.

"Of course."

He spoke gently, just enough for Mengyao to hear, as though he were comforting a lonely creature, or a person of high importance to him. "I'll be the only one left in your darkness. And when it becomes too much, when everything becomes too heavy, and you shatter, I'll be the one to pick up the pieces and let you cut into me."

He sighed out, closing his eyes, even as the whispers and the wordless voices in his head continued to whisper and speak and croon.

"I'll be your home in the shadows. Because you will have nothing else left."

HP: welp
Target: Mengyaoi-oujisama with luv
Damage: 4 somehow i'm not even sure why i rolled its 2 homo

kurotomato
i give up magi 1000% homo

keiifuu

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:33 pm
He was losing consciousness now, slipping away, and he knew it, knew that he had lost this fight (if that's what you could even call it), and he had known it from the very beginning. There was no beating Senga because Senga was everything that Mengyao kept buried deep inside of himself; the savage anger and hate, the frustration, the bloodlust, the desire for revenge - he had buried those feelings long ago.

Senga only served to bring them back again.

In this darkness is where I will stay because there is nothing left for me out there.

Even Lifen - Lifen who he loved, who he could never have, would not ever understand the madness that lay beneath the surface, the fire burning behind the carefully constructed facade. She could not - would not - be dragged down with him into the dark.

But Senga would. Senga, because they were so different and yet so alike. Senga, because they both knew what it was that lay dormant in their skins. Senga, because there was no one else.

Mengyao's eyes fluttered shut, and his hand slipped from Senga's hair, moved down until his fingers slid along the inside of his wrist, encircling the skin stretched taught across his thin bones.

"You and I will always be right here, in this blackness, until neither one of us is left," he murmured softly, and then slumped, utterly lifeless, against Senga, the last remains of his strength completely leaving him.

keiifuu
2 homo 4 u

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas