Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Great Expectations ( Ying / Salbei ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:59 pm

"Who is ... the problem child? And who is their friend?" she asked curiously, following behind him into the tent. This was all so nervewracking! Salbei was in her tent. What if he didn't like it? What if Jing came home? She prayed to Jack that Jing would stay out ALL DAY and NEVER COME HOME EVER.

Looking around, she realized in her panic that she'd made quite the mess. Disheveled blankets, pots strewn about the work table. How embarrassing. Oh she could've died it was so embarrassing.

She looked Salbei up and down, this time with an artisan's eye and not with the eye of a ghoul in love. She had many famine fabrics she was working on, but they only had so much time in one day. She had to choose very carefully! "Oh, you need only stand on this platform," she said, gesturing to the makeshift platform they'd created. It stood in front of a single measly mirror- possessions were difficult to come across for an artisan. She really needed more of them, but there just wasn't enough supplies to go around.

"I will return shortly with garments," she said astutely, trailing off to the closet, where she poured over garments, all while whispering tiny things like, "He's in my house," or "Oh Lan what do I do?!"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:09 pm

"One of my, ah, children--" He used the word with a grain of salt, his tone nothing short of amused. "Her name is Hel, but her friend is Junko." While Ying ushered him in he took a look around; the pots and pans were from her hasty exit from the tent, that pile of blankets must have been what was making her voice sound so...muffled. The poor little mare was really stressed out over this, wasn't she? It was adorable how shy she was!

"Easy enough." Onto the makeshift platform he went, standing uselessly in his plethora of robes and fabrics. For a moment or two he listened to her mutter to herself, and in the end decided it would be best to actively try not to; it was rude, after all! "Should I disrobe?" They were trying on clothes, weren't they? Wasn't wearing his own a little...counter productive?

Enoh Love
Crew

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:17 pm

"Oh my!" Ying said, probably sounding a bit too surprised for it to be polite. "Y-You have children? Th-That is wonderful!" Well he was older. Ying just wasn't sure if she was ready to be a mother yet ...

Nevermind that! It was silly to think that way. "I have not met them, but I will keep my eyes out!" Finally Ying found the proper robe she wanted, a handsome green robe, with darker green and red accents. Perfect for Salbei's temperament.

At the question of disrobing she said, "A-AH! ONCE I LEAVE THAT IS FINE." Normally Ying did not mind nakedness- after all, it was her job to clothe- but Salbei was obviously different. "P-Please put this on?" she asked, handing him the robe. Then she astutely walked out of the section of the room, covering her eyes completely. To gaze on him would be so ... wrong.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Ying's reaction made him chuckle, "In a sense, yes. I didn't sire them, but I seem to have acquired them anyway." Which was odd, since it was usually the other way around. The subject was met with a dismissive handwave, though. "I believe Hel is someone you should perhaps avoid. She is hard for me to handle..." There was a reason he had called her a Problem Child.

"...? Well, alright then..." He took the robe from her, then watched as she made a very hasty exit. For a moment or two after his gaze never wavered, and eventually he looked down at the green and red garment in his hands. Well, okay. It took him a little while to strip down to his tattered pants, and the folded pile of his robes, scarves and stringed trinkets was quite a massive one. Both his curled horns were free, his hair uncovered, and with the lack of layers looked thinner than ever.

"Who was this made for?" He called out once he slipped the robe on, figuring out how it was to be tied. "It's lovely. ...Ah, you can come back if you want." He was dressed, after all...and being very careful with what he touched, in case his blood stained hands were more fresh than he intended.

Enoh Love
Crew

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:17 pm

"If she is your child, she must be wonderful!" Ying said cheerfully, honorably not removing her hands from her eyes. Maybe Lan would've snuck a peak, but not Ying! That was improper!

Seeing as Salbei had summoned her back into the room, Ying gasped at how handsome he looked. She actually preferred him this way, even if he was a bit too thin for her liking. She reminded herself to offer him some soup later.

Ying walked around him in a circle once, surveying him from every angle. It was strange how she could make the distinction so quickly between "looking someone up" and "examining the cloth on them." "Mr. Salbei you look very handsome in this!" she blurted out. Her eyes went wide as she realized what she'd said. "N-Not that you don't normally or-or ..."

Luckily he asked a question and ended her panic. "It ... was made for no one. It is simply an exhibition piece ... L-Like ... we put it on display and if someone wants to buy it, they can ..." She looked bashfully at the ground. "There are probably much better artisans in Conquest if you are interesting in purchasing a robe though. Jing's skill is expert, but I'm afraid I still have a lot to learn."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Sal made a rumble of amused derision in his throat, but otherwise left her comment on Hel alone. Wonderful, sure.

He stayed still for her approval, though his gaze followed her when the opportunity arose. "Well thank you, my dear...but it is entirely your garment, I'm sure." His gaze then moved to his own reflection, which wasn't something he had seen often, and then down to the robes, shifting this way and that to see a little more of it himself. Her panic was absolutely adorable, and he reached out to pat her head in lieu of saying anything; he never particularly cared what he looked like. In his mind, what he did with his life was more important.

"Ah, well it is lovely." He clicked his tongue as she started on about other artisans, managing to not frown as visibly as he probably wanted to. "Nonesense. You are a talented young mare...and downing yourself is not good for your confidence or your business." A thin hand reached out, placing the tips of his pale fingers under her chin to lift her head. "Take pride in yourself and your work, Ying. You deserve it."

Enoh Love
Crew

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Ying's face was already bright red, but Salbei putting her hand on Ying's chin just blew her up. A small trickle of red began to trickle from her nose as her crush stared her straight in the face and told her she was talented and wonderful and alskdfj

"M-Mr. Salbei you should not say such things to someone like me ..." she mumbled, "But I very much appreciate it sir ..."

The blood reached her lip and suddenly Ying was vastly aware that she was bleeding at all. Immediately she pulled her head away from Salbei's and ran to her small sink to wash it off. "Oh my gosh this is so unprofessional, I'm sorry." Why oh why did she mess everything up?!

Sigh she held a cloth to her nose. "Please just give me a moment and then I will go back to sewing ..."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:04 am

"Why shouldn't I?" Sal tilted his head, a brow lifting as he noticed the blood from her nose; he'd been about to point it out when she seemed to notice it. He remained ponderously quiet while she cleaned herself up, idly running through the cause of such a nasal injury. Old wound acting up? Potential injestion of harmful chemicals? Hm. It could have been a number of things at this point, and none of them seemed particularly alarming enough to question it further.

"Accidents happen, and blood is blood." He shrugged, watching as her energy drained and her body language turned unhappy. "If it is any consolation, I cough up blood quite often!" He made a vague gesture towards his clothing, sure that her astute eye would have caught the old and new blood stains on his scarves. "Does this happen to you often?"

chimarii

Enoh Love
Crew

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:59 pm

"N-No it hardly happens at all ..." she said, dabbing up the last of it and looking to Salbei. The poor thing look much more drained of color now, and she was fidgeting every once in a while, clearly displaying her nervousness.

"N-Now I'll make adjustments. You just have to stand still. I promise I will try very hard not to p***k you!" she said, putting down the cloth and balling her hands into fist. She was going to do her best! She was a seamstress!

She moved towards Salbei, trying to ignore just how close she was to his pretty frame. "L-Lift your arm please," she ordered, moving to pinch the fabric where it was too loose. "If you don't mind, that is."
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:59 pm

"Ah, then that is slightly alarming. Are you sure you are alright, my dear?" Now he was concerned for her, and he watched her a little more carefully now; the way she moved, the way she seemed very off all of a sudden...yikes, something was wrong, wasn't it?

He did not lift his arm, clearly not going to until he had some sort of assurance she was okay.

Enoh Love
Crew

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Ying took a deep breath, centering herself and finding her- as Jing would put it- zen. She could tell that now her nervousness was beginning to worry Salbei, and she definitely couldn't have her wonderful guest worried.

"I am alright, thank you for the concern, I appreciate it very much!," she assured him, nodding her head lightly in time to some invisible metronome. "Please do not panic. It was very temporary."

She then moved a bit closer to him, trying to convince him that she was okay with all of this. "If you don't mind ... your arm please ..."
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Sal wasn't really buying it, but she did keep insisting...Hrm. This was certainly one of those 'rock and hard place' moments, he was sure of it. "I'm not panicking, I am merely concerned." He corrected quietly, his red eyes narrowing for a moment as if scrutinizing her. It only lasted a moment or two though, and once he let it go he sighed, lifting his arm as she directed him to.

"If you insist, of course. Are you sure it's proper to alter this to my measurements?"

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:34 am

Hel had stormed into Sal’s tent first, and was rather surprised that he wasn’t there. HOW DARE HE NOT BE THERE WHEN IT WAS CONVIENET FOR HER. He shouldn’t have a life outside of her, JACK! Hel then went and checked the rock, and then actually did a tour all around Amity before she finally came back to the clans, checked his tent again, and then went hunting around…until she heard his voice! But wait…THAT WASN’T HIS TENT!

Someone must have kidnapped him!

That’s why Hel wooshed right into Ying’s tent without any forewarning, her fists clenched and ready to kick some a** and chew bumble gum…but she was all out of bubble gum, so some a** kicking would have to suffice.

“Gramps!” She cried. “What are you doing here? What are you wearing? Were you kidnapped!?” She then narrowed her eyes as she peered around the Famine Sage to stare at Ying. “—And what is that?” She asked, pointed at the timid seamstress.
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:42 am

Ohhh Ying did not like the hard really sexy stare Salbei was giving her. It wasn't fair play at all. He couldn't just look at her like that. He wasn't supposed to notice her!!

"Y-Yes of course! After all, you have a very h-hands- a very becoming shape, so it will look good in the display," she explained, hands moving quickly so as to buffer her embarrassing chatter. "For you see, when I make outfits for Famine horsemen, I have no model except a Conquest mannequin and friends."

She nodded, now talking clothing instead of Salbei, which was a much more comfortable subject. "You can imagine how some of the outfits come out very strange looking, for Famine, as your tummies are always so-" She looked away, somewhat flustered. "Well nevermind that. Wh-What I am trying to say is that you are a v-very h-handsome model."

A loud noise at the front of the tent alerted her that all was not well. In fact, the compliment that had been so difficult for her to say was probably lost in the loud clamor Hel was making. It startled Ying into dropping her needle, which was never a good thing for a seamstress. She mumbled to herself somewhat awkwardly as she fumbled around for the thing.

"I-It is not polite to enter a stranger's tent and then ask for their name before giving your own!! I do not know this grandfather of yours, and there is clearly no Halloween citizen here to go by that name." Ying said, Conquest manners kicking in. There were only ponies in here after all- how could a pony be a reaper's grandfather? It made no sense! "I apologize profusely If y-you desire a seamstress at this moment there are many others in this land, I am c-currently busy and unable to help you." Her eyes flicked to Salbei. "P-Please come back at another time Miss."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:26 am

Salbei listened to Ying as she went on to answer his question, admiring the way she seemed to get a little more stable the more she spoke about fabric and clothing. The confidence was seeping though, and as someone who had watched her fumble like a little filly countless times before he was pleased to see this change in her. "You flatter me, as always. I must say though, you certainly are---" He trailed off, first with surprise and then quickly with an unamused stare as they were very rudely interrupted.

At first he was content to merely watch the interactions between the two of them; Hel's loud pointing and accusations, Ying's very polite but stern insistence...but he knew better than to let it go for much longer.

"That-" Sal answered his problem child with a surprising sternness to his voice. "-Is a lovely young Mare named Ying, to whom I gladly owe some of my time. You will address her with more respect next time, I assume?" The tone of voice he chose left nothing out; it wasn't a question to Hel, it was an assurance. Being called that wouldn't have been the nicest thing to hear, he was sure of it...and to Ying of all creatures! He wouldn't have it.

"This is Hel." He explained to Ying now, focusing his gaze on her. They had spoken about this particular halloween denizen not too long ago. "And I hope you can forgive her rude interruption."
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff