Winter
  Spring
  Summer
  Fall
View Results

2on

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:06 am
Winter for several reasons.
First I don't cope well in heat, and I live in Australia where summer temperatures get up to about 40, here anyway. Majorly hot days like those burn my skin, blind my eyes and make me faint.
Second it doesn't snow here, so winter is cold but not freezing.
Third I don't like to sweat on all my pretty clothes everytime I go out, and you can't stay indoors for four months when your still in school.
Fourth... well winter is just cosier... And I love that feeling.
Hmm Fifth.. people around stinking... just makes my skin crawl..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:26 pm
I like any season  

Namtastic

Lunatic

darkangel667

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:52 pm
Fall it gets dark earlier it rains cold rain its fun  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:36 am
well winter becasue its so cold that we dont have to run the mile on fridays at skool
summer becasue my birthday is in june
fall becasue its not hot or cold its just right
and spring well bc of spring break and i cant get my COOKIES OPEN!!!  

drippingbloodfromaneedle

shadowcat715

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:23 pm
Winter, because here in Australia, summer days can get really, really hot and I just don't like it. Also, things won't stick to me and I don't get as frustrated during cold weather.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
I live for the summer nights. whee When the temperature is just perfect, and it's dark outside, but you can still see the warm, hazy world around you.  

Skutt

lyssiah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:37 am
Fall is my favorite time, because its the perfect tempature and its Halloween. It's also around my birthday, and during ren. faire season!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:19 pm
It's pretty much hot year round where I live, but summer is unbearable. It can get to be between 104 and 110 degrees on some of the hotter days. I'm not sure what my favorite season is, but it's definitely not summer.  

maeve_wickett

themagikat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:36 pm
i hate summer days in texas... triple digits + running at school = passing out. its not fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:03 pm
Well you know what people I LIKE SUMMER!!! HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE STAND THE COLD!?!?!?!?!?!? Sorry I guess I got a little carried away. But I really don't like the cold at all. I love summer when it's nice and warm 4laugh , and there's no school so you can be with your friends or family or do whatever and not have to worry about studying for a test. It's warm and sunny, nice and clear, so I love summer more than anyother season. Fall and spring are nice I guess, but I HATE winter.(It's too cold for me)  

~~The Late White Rabbit~~

xXfracturedXFairytaleXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:49 pm
I cant really decide.
My two favorite seasons are summer and winter.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:34 am
I like all seasons for various reasons.

Spring - it's rainy and not too warm
Summer - I'm out of school, therefore working ^_^ ( I LOVE MY JOB!), and riding my bike (I bike to work, good for my legs)
Fall - perfect weather, perfect smell, everything is dying.
Winter - cold! I love the cold. I can't stand the heat. and snow is gorgeous.

Ultimately I would say that summer is my least favourite season due to the sun and the heat, and winter and fall are tied for favourite due to the weather conditions - I love them.

MortSanglant

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:26 am
Fall... I pefer the autumn months since it's cool and the leaves swirl about, as well as containing my favorite holiday of halloween.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:50 am
"I love the rainy delights of Summer becasue it si the best training time biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

BloodyKateMary89

Bewitching_NightShade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:43 am
Definately Winter for me. Right now it's just passed Midnight and the rain in pelting down and the wind is howling around the house. It makes so so very happy  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff