Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)
The Poke Swap [Trading Center] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:03 pm
Youko Kenshi

Wait, he had a rock type! But this Geodude was going to become a grappler, a heavy weight champion under his guide. How could he just- "Where do I need to sign?" he asked GRAY, putting the Pokemon up for trade.

"Trade accepted. Isn't it sad though? That Geodude doesn't even know you yet and you're already using it as a bartering token. Oh well, maybe you'll be a better trainer to this Chimchar than the last one...doubtful, but maybe." With that said Geodude's Pokeball would vanish into thin air once placed on the trading machine, another Pokeball soon appearing from the same spot which would contain a Chimchar.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:10 pm
Pokemon Offered - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon Wanted - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (except for; Honedge line, Pumpkaboo line, Ghastly line, litwik line, and Phantump Line)  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:26 pm
Two For --- sale

Pokemon Offered: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thing Wanted: Iunno. Moon Stone? Water Pokemon? Don't care, I just know I'm not going to ever use these two so they might as well go into better hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:22 pm
Zwei looks up with widened eyes. There are soooooo many here that need good homes! And as they were heading home, he knew that the Tyrogue he had wouldn't be well fit with him. Best to let him go with someone else!

"Hey Mister GRAY!" The Lillipup barks, brushing messy black strands from his face!

Quote:

Pokemon Offered: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon Type Desired: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Any Pokemon of this type.)

"I wanna trade my fightin' type for him, please!" Places the Pokeball where it needs to go in the slot for trade for the cool-looking puppy.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:25 pm
On impulse, the Lillipup hybrid also sets up an offer for
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Two For --- sale

Pokemon Offered: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thing Wanted: Iunno. Moon Stone? Water Pokemon? Don't care, I just know I'm not going to ever use these two so they might as well go into better hands.

with 1x Soft Sand and 1x Balm Mushroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:00 pm
Not a Noise

"I wanna trade my fightin' type for him, please!" Places the Pokeball where it needs to go in the slot for trade for the cool-looking puppy.

"Huh, I guess it's for the best. They say Tyrogue need constant training, activity, and a good trainer to bring out its true strengths. You could never provide any of that. This next one though should be perfect for you, it too hides behind a facade." GRAY stung as the machine did its magic, a new Pokeball containing a Zorua popping out.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:05 pm
SubonicXP
Not a Noise

"Huh, I guess it's for the best. They say Tyrogue need constant training, activity, and a good trainer to bring out its true strengths. You could never provide any of that. This next one though should be perfect for you, it too hides behind a facade." GRAY stung as the machine did its magic, a new Pokeball containing a Zorua popping out.

"Nope! I'm just me, and he was grumbly that I beat him first 'stead of the other way around." the Lillipup hybrid misses completely what the AI is talking about and cradles the new Pokeball to him. "Thank you, Mister GRAY! I love you!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:05 pm
Not a Noise
On impulse, the Lillipup hybrid also sets up an offer for
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Two For --- sale

Pokemon Offered: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. cool User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

with 1x Soft Sand and 1x Balm Mushroom.

Acceptomundo'd. Zwei would find a Safari Ball containing a Skiddo and a Poke Ball holding a Glaceon warping in front of him.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:10 pm
Changed my mind  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:49 pm
Arkelos followed Odd to the Trade Center. "Alright how does this work?"

Requiem of Whyspers

Arkelos

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:58 pm
Arkelos

Odd had arrived just ahead of Arkelos and was waiting beside the machine used to trade Pokemon. "It's simple." He explained as he tied a Reaper Cloth around Affanoso's "neck", the fabric looking like a macabre ascot more than an item for triggering evolution. Recalling Affanoso to his Ball, he placed the capture capsule into the slot for such objects on his side of the machine. "You just put your Pokemon into it's Ball and then put the ball in the slot. The machine will take care of changing the data for the Pokeball marking who it's official trainer is and when they come out, let them out so they can evolve comfortably and then we'll repeat the process to return them." He explained, watching Arkelos recall Kadabra and place it's Ball in the machine.

Once the machine was done with it's sparking and buzzing and whatever else actions/noises were associated with a trade and he had received Kadabra's Pokeball, he released the Psychic-type. Watching as it undewent the metamorphosis into it's final evolutionary stage, he smiled at it before recalling it to it's Ball once again and replacing it in the machine. "Back home you go." He told the Pokemon within, awaiting Arkelos to do the same for his own Pokemon.  
Snag Mall (for all your shopping needs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff