Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Rest My Weary QQ (Salbei & Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:17 pm
"The difference is, I am making you think." He corrected matter-of-factly, winking at the ghoul since his hands were caught and held captive. "Yes, I have been listening, but I do not think it's fair for me to choose your last name, especially in case you don't like it. There isn't a name that sticks out to you at all?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:21 pm
Hel opened her mouth, but then shut it, and thought about it. After a while she grudgingly admitted: “Ya…you are…but to be fair, I think the other is starting to make me re-evaluate…” Her mouth then pressed into a firm line briefly at that before it relaxed, pulling into a thoughtful frown.

“…Well…I did think about the name Skuld…it means future in my native tongue…but…eh.” She shrugged. “It does not really…move me…and aside from that well…I got ******** nothing.”  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:28 pm
"I see." Re-evaluate what, he wondered? For a moment he set it in the back of his mind, making a note to ask her about it in a moment. For now, there was something else to attend to, that seemed quite important to her for now.

"Skuld Isn't a bad name to have." It had a neat ring to it, at least. "You could always give some thought to Seile, if you wanted to."

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:31 pm
Hel just idly rolled her shoulders. Yeah, Skuld sounded cool but…eh. She tilted her head at the next one though. That actually sounded pretty neat…

“…Oh ya? What does that mean, and where did you get it from?”  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:37 pm
"It means Sail." Sal smiled. "And it's mine."  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:47 pm
Sail, huh, and it was his—

Wait, what?

User Image

“…It…it is yours?” Hel’s voice was oddly quiet. “…And…you are offering it to…me?”

User Image  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:48 pm
"Sure, why not. It's just a name, after all. I imagine it will be a temporary one anyway." Sal shrugged, waiting for the moment she would give him his hands back.  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:31 pm
Well, that moment Sal would get his hands back wouldn’t be anytime soon, because Hel was still holding onto them as she stilled and just stared at him. She was also too far shocked to ask why he thought it would be temporary right this moment. Her bottom lip might have also started quivering from all the feels of him offering up his name to her.

“…You…would really let me bear your name?”

Enoh Love

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:56 am
"Again, why not. I barely use it myself." Salbei wasn't a very common name to begin with, so there was no real need for a last name to differentiate himself. Besides, he had other traits to use before one was even needed; the layers he wore seemed to be a very common one.

"...Unless you are going to tarnish it, in which case I take back my offer immediately." His red eyes lidded and his brow raised, almost scrutinizing her. He might not have used his last name often (or ever, really), but it was still his, and he tended to be somewhat possessive of the few things he felt he had ownership of.

Much like this rock.

Fai.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:11 am
Hel’s shocked expression quickly turned to horror at the word tarnish, and the ghoul started to shake her head ‘no’ so hard and so fast one thought it might snap off. “No, never!” She cried. Who knew…maybe this was a really good thing. Maybe Hel would consciously try harder not to do anything too stupid because she knew that it would reflect on Salbei as well…even if he rarely used it.

It seemed like a good motivator…though she wasn’t thinking of that at all, and probably for the best. “I promise to try my hardest to do great deeds by it!”  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:27 am
"Then you may borrow it." He agreed with a shrug, leaning back and taking possession of his own hands once more. "I am sure you'll do fine, though. I am not concerned." The horseman brushed some of the fabric on his knee as if cleaning dust off himself, though there was nothing there.

"Was there anything else you needed today?"

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:37 am
He said she could borrow it, and he said he was sure she’d do fine. She made no movement when he pulled his hands away. Hel just sat there, frozen, and staring at nothing in particular like:

User Image

Salbei’s question sounded like a far distant echo, and after a moment she finally snapped to, still looking rather dazed.

“…Anything else…? Uh…” Hel’s brows furrowed, and aside from dropping off the couch and asking about names well…Hel always had questions for Sal. “…OH. One question.” So she said, but really, was it ever really just one? “…Er…okay, more than one question.” She held a finger up. “One, what do you mean ‘it would be temporary’? That name…and two…” Hel held up a second finger, and then frowned. “….Graaaaaamps!” She cried. “What do I do when he does not look at me when he is reading the paper? Which is like all the time.”  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:50 am
No, it never just one.

Sal didn't even believe her when she said one, and actually smirked for a moment when she corrected herself. Busted. He listened to her first question, and was not at all surprised to hear the second could very well be related back to it.

"One, what do you think I mean? and Two, though I believe I am going on a limb with this, but perhaps he doesn't look at you while he's reading the paper...because he is reading the paper? And that it only seems like all the time, because he has a schedule that conflicts with yours?" Honestly he had no clue, but he could hazard guesses.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:56 am
Hel crossed her arms and looked at Sal with a raised brow. “I do not know what you mean, that is why I am asking. Why would the name be temporary? Are you taking it back after an amount of time?” She then puffed out her cheeks again. How dare Mac read the paper. How dare he.

“No, no, not like that!” Hel uncrossed her arms and waved a hand. “…Like…I will pop in for just a few moments, to say something, and he still does not look at me! He does not respond to anything I say either!” Like before she got here. How dare he. “…So…what do I do? Aside from bouncing his head off of the desk?”  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:11 pm
"Well, when you get married one day you'll have to give it back, won't you?" Another shrug, and another small smile of amusement as she went on to assume the whole world revolved around her. It was really adorable when children did that...life was always so hard at their age.

"Maybe he knows you're only going to be a short time? I can't speculate on why the boil acts like the does, little one. I am not him, he is not me, and I can't have all the answers. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to politely ask him about it?"

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff