Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] Jack, You're Creepy (Rikki x Solia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:23 pm
Rikki's movement stuttered and his next hit barely grazed her. "Are you new? All your kind has ever done is target us." He pulled the collar of his shirt down to reveal a round, puffy bullet scar. "I have the scars to show for it."

HP: 6
DMG: 1

istoleyurvamps
rikki is overdramatic :'|

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:24 pm
"No, but are you blind to what might have caused us to exist in the first place?"

She shot at him.
"WE exist because of your kind. What history do you know, and what do you know of mine? What is lost to translation and bias- Also if I wanted a strip show I'd just go sit in the men's locker room okay gosh."

She frowned.
"But I've got to say, scars are pretty hot, makes a man all rugged and manly and-" She sighed, daydreaming about some of the hunters.

HP: 5
DMG:  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

DarkHeartedSorrow rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-20)

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:25 pm
Rikki's face screwed up in disgust and distress. He let his shirt collar go and swung out hard and fast with his weapon, grunting with the effort that was just a little too much for his body to handle. He was exhausted. He wanted to just find his ghoulfriend and go home so he could sleep.

HP: 6
DMG: 8 dang son  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:31 pm
Solia looked at Rikki, panting as the waves of exhaustion rolled through her body. He'd driven her to the point of no return, and she still had to admit, it was pretty good. Not bad for a work out. "Okay, I think you win. Israfel is making distressed bird sounds again- also I don't think me and chains are really a good healthy combo." Not for her. Nope.

Still, she gave the reaper a worn down sad smile. "Think you might ever want to talk one day, about the past?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:34 pm
He panted and wiped at the sweat beading across his forehead. Israfel. Why did that name sound familiar. He didn't think about it for long, just a passing wave of familiarity that was pushed away by her question. His entire expression shut down cold.

"Not with you. Never with someone like you."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:42 pm
Fingers on the portal pendant, she tried once more, a sweeter deal-
"Not even with my weapon?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:45 pm
That just seemed to make him angrier. He clenched his fists and shook his head. "They're gone. You took them from us. Who knows what else you've done to them? I wouldn't even begin to be able to trust them."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:58 pm
A frown, Solia crumpled and sat on the ground, looking at him, a bit upset. "That's a lie you know." Israfel coo'd reminding her that he couldn't protect her if he lashed out.
"He chose this- he chose me. Everything that's happened- it's because there were choices made, and they were made of his own will. That much I know." A tiny look of anger at the idea Israfel wasn't to be trusted.

"It's not even about trust- just about being willing to risk, to listen. If that's your choice, to be ignorant and refuse any sort of commonality-" She vanished in a flash of blue light.

Arriving back at Deus, Solia fell onto the cool grass, eyes closed. She hated thinking that hard.

It was just negative.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items