Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Yin's Plot Thread | Looking for Flings and mates! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:56 pm
Coolbeans! You know how to reach me. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:10 pm
<3  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Yin-Bug
<3
<3 let me know if you wanna do more firekin rps soon -is free during the week and could set something up-  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:11 pm
samus x

RP with dad and maybe Kalama?
I need to get some firekin RPies going for her so we can breed.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:12 pm
Yin-Bug
Hi guys! Welcome to my plot thread! There isn't any form to fill out. Just read up on the lion and tell me which one you're interested in!

How would I go about trying to get my boy Zarko in the Firekin Clan?  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:19 pm
Bard of Dark Angelics

When you go to the subforum it explains everything. :]
although I'm not sure if he could join with the blue coloring. (I think that's blue O: ) You'd have to talk to the owners of the pride about that.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:22 pm
Yin-Bug
Bard of Dark Angelics

When you go to the subforum it explains everything. :]
although I'm not sure if he could join with the blue coloring. (I think that's blue O: ) You'd have to talk to the owners of the pride about that.

I ask, in part, because I can't find a subby that says Firekin. Is there another name for the pride?  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:24 pm
Yin-Bug
samus x

RP with dad and maybe Kalama?
I need to get some firekin RPies going for her so we can breed.
sounds good to me c: i will try to set it up for us on monday unless you get to it first xD and then i could just like reply to it tomorrow since im off to bed right now for work  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:28 pm
Bard of Dark Angelics

I ask, in part, because I can't find a subby that says Firekin. Is there another name for the pride?

OH! Yes :]
It's the Motou'jamii-simo

(I might be slightly off with that.)

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:29 pm
samus x

I will try to! But we're going to be pretty busy tomorrow but we'll see who beats who to it ;D  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Straye

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:33 pm
Yin-Bug
Bard of Dark Angelics

OH! Yes :]
It's the Motou'jamii-simo

(I might be slightly off with that.)

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 10:44 pm
: D  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:20 pm
MY OFFERS FOR YOU.
First off, family RP in Nchi! 8D Maybe Lala could find romance with one of your gals? *shot*

Jahzara and Ahava should meet since they're both girls who know they look good. XD Jahzara is pretty vain and I'd love for her to meet others with a similar mindset! 8D

I'm thinking about sending my girl Dingergisbar to the firekin and wondered if you'd be interested in trying her out with your boy Tuz'rokon? Dinger had a Mix n' Match fling before and she's about to embark on another fling, which I was thinking she'd be on her way to the pride when she's pregnant (not realizing it). Not sure how you feel about him being with someone who has cubs previously or not, if you are interested in her? >w<;
Personality: Dingergisbar is a very no-nonsense kind of gal whose main goal in life is to see to it that others are well taken care of. She's not a push-over, but usually gets along with everyone. Dinger has, up until now, kind of gone with the flow of things and is realizing that maybe she needs more structure. She's out of the human equivalent 'early twenties' faze and is heading more into her 'mid twenties'. **She is a seer too and as of right now she only gets blurry visions about one person and can't see them well enough. Doesn't understand what she's seeing anyways.**

On a side note, Dez'i should join Seorsa-fala. ;D IF NECESSARY I WILL FIND SOMEONE TO LOVE HIM. XDDDD
Yin-Bug

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:26 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Refresh me to what Lala looks like? O:
And Ahava is totally vain but she is nowhere near as vain as her mother Fleur if you'd like to check her out? Or both! xD
And Tuz (I need to update here and there a little) has like a tentative claim on him. BUT I do have a few other males I'm thinking of sending to the firekin if you're interested. : D
Kitchi and possibly Anu

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:32 pm
Yin-Bug

Lalawethika
Hahaha. I'd totally up to having her meet both. XD She's never met anyone else like her so to find two who are would just blow her mind.
Ah, okay. c: I know how you feel there. I need to write down who all is still in claimed status or not. XD
Ooooh. They're both very handsome boys!
What are they like?
Anyways, seeing as how Dinger needs to get a couple RP's for breedings and such, we could have her meet with both and see which one she meshes with better? c:

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff