Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] New Kids on the Block (Piper/Mathias) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:54 pm
Hey! Just to annoy him, Piper mimicked him, parting her lips until her face scrunched and chomping on an invisible carrot. She had choice words the guy until they got swallowed in a gasp as he swiftly closed the gap.

"विष्ठा!" She'd underestimated just how fast critters could go! The claws caught her before she cold get away and she made a frustrated, high pitched sort of noise as she batted at him and tried hopping back. So much for magic in close quarters.

"So the bunny can bounce!" Piper noted, grinning anyway as she tucked some hair behind her ear - like taming a lion with a dog collar really. "Not bad, Jackrabbit. Too bad you weren't so great on your feet, like, two minutes ago, that would have been nice."

HP: 25
Damage: 0
Fear: Y1 Barrier

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm
With a frustrated huff of indignation, Mathias jumped backwards a few feet, giving her a small shake of his head. He hadn't seen her do her imitation of his bite, but he had heard the clicking of her teeth. Her words held far more insult, however, then that small sound prior could have.

"I vas trying not to run into you." He said in a voice just as indignant as the huff moments before. "Anyvays, I habe--have, issues vith....." Wait, how was he supposed to explain this without becoming more ridiculous in her eyes? She already thought of him as a bunny of all things.

"Ach, nevermind. Ve are fighting, so stop vith the talking, and fight." He made another jump forward, giving yet another slash at her with his claws.

HP: 28
Damage: 2
Fear: Y1 Swift Strikes

Ol-j-man

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:01 pm
Issues? Issues like what, not seeing her? Were bunnies blind? Or was it . . . Oh!

"You were dazzled by my beautimus hair, weren't you," Piper deduced with more than a hint of pride. "In that case I'll forgive you for being so clumsy. I know it's so amazing that you just couldn't help but stare~" From angry to preening at the drop of a hat, she wasn't going to stop talking until she felt like it, bunnykins.

But a fight was a fight, and claws or not she was going to finish it. They had a bet after all! So Piper raised an arm against his attack, wincing slightly at the nails scratching her barrier, and swung the other arm in a small fiery arc until an open hand slapped him with fresh embers. Maybe that'd get him to back off!

"It's all held back by a headband right now, but you should see it when it's at full force~"

HP: 23

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:59 pm
"Your harre?" His voice could not have sounded any more incredulous if he had tried. "Vut does that have to do vith...nein. nein nein nein...." He began shaking his head, his own long pieces of hair falling in front of his eyes.

"From vut I see, that vhich is on your head might be better as birds nest." He offered, wincing away from the slap she gave him but responding in kind with a quick and light slap back of his own aimed for her inner arm.

At the mention of seeing it "full force", Mathias wrinkled his nose up. "I vould not vish to, no. I vould risk having to see your face."

That probably sounded a lot more like an insult than he intended.

HP: 26
Damage: 1

Ol-j-man
enjoy

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:43 pm
Bird's nest? Bird's nest?!

Her teasing appearance shifted faster than the blink of an eye into something more wrathful.

Piper's face seemed to literally grow red as she shouted, "Get out! Get out, get out, get out! If all you have is bad stuff to say to me, we're not doing this anymore!" and flailed bunched fists at his ineffectually. He'd literally just . . . her hair . . . her face! THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH HER FACE.

"Forget the stupid bet! आप मूर्ख प्राणी!"

HP: 22
Damage: raeg

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:02 pm
And thus on his first day at Amityville Academy did Mathias incur the wrath of a female. Nothing like this had ever happened to him at the all boils school that he had previously attended. Nothing could have prepared him for the onslaught of tiny ineffectual fists that came flying down upon his person, which he blocked with the upraising of both of his arms.

His face began to turn a fine shade of red as his mind raced through a broad spectrum of what the jack how do I deal with this???

Well, first things first. "Ach! You insult me by calling me bunny but can not take vut you serve?" He lowered his arms for just a moment, surging forward to give her a firm shove back away from him, aiming his hands at her solar plexus region.

And obviously she misunderstood what he meant about her face, though he couldn't figure out how she got it so wrong. "I can not risk looking. I am volpertinger!"

Duh, Piper.

"Vut is vrong vith du???"

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:25 pm
"You hush!" she snapped, for lack of a better response. Her concentration was shot for a moment, and thus Piper was shoved away with a gasp and nothing more, even as her hands remained bunched into fists. "A ghoul's hair is sacred! I was just calling you bunny 'cause you--"

. . . What?

"You're a what?" The mage blinked owlishly at him as she rubbed a sore spot. "I think you have something in your throat."

HP: 20
Damage: nope still raeg

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:47 pm
Seriously, how many times did he have to say it? "I am a volpertinger. I do not risk looking at you for a reason. It is a...thing. Ve have issues...and stuff." Okay so he really didn't want to explain it, and he certainly wasn't about to voice his biggest weakness to his opponent!

With a sigh, he mumbled. "I am sure du hast lovely face." He was not going to make amends for the hair comment however. From what he saw...nope. He could not compliment what appeared to be a hair monster ready to consume her head.

"Ghouls are vierd, nah? I am not around ghouls often." Maybe if he made small talk, she would stop freaking out. Maybe if he kicked a that small pebble at her shin, she would start fighting back again.

Only one way to find out really, so he kicked it.

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:55 pm
They have . . . a thing . . . with ghouls . . . what . . . ?? Piper gave him a weird look and was going to call bullshit when she noticed how he was growing slowly more flustered. Okay, so maybe he really did have something going on . . . "Sorry. Never heard of them," she replied with a tiny shrug. For a moment she thought about maybe toning it back when he called her face possible lovely, which was better than nothing--

And then he had to go and kick a pebble at her. Acting on the energy left from her outburst, she clutched the top of her jug and swung it at him in return. "Weird? You're weird," she retorted with a pout. "Who can't look at a ghoul's face? Is that a thing you guys have a lot of trouble with?"

HP: 19
Damage: 3

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:38 pm
Mathias huffed out a sharp breath through his nose, almost like a bull snort, his cheeks puffing out slightly as Piper swung her jug at him, putting up both of his arms to block it from knocking him straight in the head. The feathers on his wings had poofed out dramatically since this little spar had begun, and they flared out behind him as though he was trying to use them to make himself look bigger, more intimidation.

"Nein, it is definitely ghouls who are veird." He countered with an incredibly lame retort that was much like the "You are!", "No, you are!" squabbles of old.

But at least she was fighting back again! He ducked down low in an attempt to avoid getting hit with her jug a second time, before jumping forward, curling his hand into a fist, and throwing a solid punch towards her mid drift.

"Ja, it is common problem." He answered her, even while he attacked. "Some are affected worse than others."

That was as far into it as he wished to go.

HP: 23
Damage: 4

Ol-j-man

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:37 pm
"Nope, you're still weird, kid."

Piper never claimed she was mature.

She was, however, starting to feel the effect of those claws and feet digging at her. The most she could do to recover was grasp at her jug and try to force him back with a push. Working magic in the middle of combat was harder than she thought!

"So, what, you're saying you can't really look at a ghoul's face because . . . what, too pretty? Dazzle the eyes?" Obviously it had to be because of that, obviously. She was ready to preen, boil, so very ready.

HP: 15

Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:56 pm
"I am no more kid then you are." He grumbled as he got hit with her jug again, though this time as he was already moving away from her it didn't do much in the way of harm towards him or his Fear shield.

"Vut I am saying now is that it is not your business to know vut happens or how it vorks." He finally snarled, tired of this conversation and how she so eagerly seemed to want to hear about his one true weakness.

Finished with talking about it, he instead darted forward, and kicked at her legs with clawed feet.

"Doubt you vould be enough to "dazzle" me anyvays, vut vith your scrawny boil build." He muttered under his breath, quiet enough that it would be doubtful she could even hear him.

HP: 22

Ol-j-man

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:28 pm
Piper had been about to joke about how "kid" was probably not the right word to describe baby bunnies--and then he called her a boil.

A boil.

Flat chested essentially.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK," she yelled, trying to whack him again with her jug.

HP: 13

Seussi
whoops almost forgot about this derpy tag

Seussi rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 4, 4, 1, 4, 1 Total: 16 (7-28)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:23 pm
He jumped backwards when she swung the jug at him, so that it only collided with the part of his arm that he wasn't able to pull back in time. He let out a short bark of laughter, almost reveling in her sudden snap back towards anger with him. She did not like being called a boil, it seemed, much like he did not like to be called a bunny.

"No vay. Nein. You vould not relent in insulting me so I vill not return favor." He growled, then darted forward, intent on using his Fear to strike at her with a blur of dark claws. He could feel the build up, something to aid him with his speed.

And then it simply fizzled as he, once again, tripped over his own giant feet, stumbling a little, but regaining his balance before he could fall.

HP: 21
Fear Attack: Swift Strikes-used
Damage: 0

Ol-j-man

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:31 am
"YOU STUPID BUNNY I WAS JUST JOKING AROUND."

Sort of. She had been really hurt by some of those comments.

Piper's lack of fighting skills was beginning to painfully show now, but she didn't care. "मैं तुम्हें मार डालेगा।," she hissed, swinging her jug again. And missing. Again.

She liked to think it was because she was distracted by the guy almost tripping over himself like she totally knew would have happened at some point.

HP: 13
Damage: that's funny

Seussi
Shik's suck moved here

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items