Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] This is Me Being Friendly (Terra/Mathias) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:32 am
Mathias's ear's twitched at both the sound of her voice and the short melody that she played, perking up ever so slightly from their drooped down position. He was staring very intently at the floor by her feet, possibly even admiring the curve of her legs even though such an act was a dangerous one for his kind. It was better then looking up at her face, though.

"I see. I am sorry then for going all out. I vould not have fought so hard against vun that is...not experienced?" The words came out apologetic, and as the thrill of the fight wore off so did his breathing begin to slow, and the tension in his body begin to wear away.

"Ah I am sorry but I do not recognize vord. H-Hermano?" He asked, ears perking up more at the prospect of a spar with one that might be a more difficult challenge. "Vait, vait I got it! Is that, boil friend?"

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:24 pm
"No, I do not have a boilfriend! Hermano is my brother," she told him, smiling. "And it is good that you took it seriously, now I know how much work I have to do," she added with a nod, letting her violin dissipate. "Hermano is a very tall reaper with a strange haircut--it is short on the sides and long and straight up down the middle. His name is Roch! He has a guitar for a weapon, but I still do not know..."

She hesitated, wondering if fighting Roch was smart. Maybe? "You could ask him!" she decided.

Seussi

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:43 am
Oh! His cheeks flushed slightly with embarrassment, as he felt like he had just called this ghouls brother her boilfriend. "Oh, I see! I have many Brüder as vell. Does he not vish to teach you how to fight? Meine Brüder vere most ah...keen vith such things." He lifted an arm slightly, eyes drifting to the pinkish scars that crisscrossed the upper portion, but the look in his eyes was of fondness.

Listening to her description of her brother, he let his arm drop and nodded along slowly, before interjecting once more. "Do you think he vould agree? And if so then, vould you be able to tell me how I might find him to ask?"

Of course he wasn't going to turn down an opportunity for another spar if it presented itself, even if it was with a third year student!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:56 am
"I have not asked him," she admitted thoughtfully. "I will! And I will ask him if he will spar with you, as well!" she decided, digging out her skelephone and tapping one of the numbers. "Hermano! Si--I know--siiiii," she said, sounding as if she was being scolded. "No, but I have made a new friend! He is very interested in sparring, but he is much better than I am--will you spar with him?"

She was silent for a moment before she nodded. "Si! I will tell him. No--si. Tomorrow? Si, I will tell him!" she said, giving a brief goodbye before grinning at Mathias. "He says he can fit you in tomorrow at noon, if you will meet him here? And that I can watch!"
Seussi

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:18 pm
His cheeks flushed even more when Terra proclaimed him to be her friend when she was on her skellyphone with her brother. They had only just met, after all! Wasn't this all moving a little bit too fast??

Of course, that was just his natural aversion towards females speaking. He was a little apprehensive about what being friends with a ghoul might mean. What if he slipped up and looked at her directly, and became enthralled with her? Would she take advantage of such a situation? It hurt his head to think about, so he gave it a small shake, and brought up a hand to rub at his temple.

When she finished her short conversation held on her phone, and addressed him once more, his ears perked up to attention.

"Tomorrow vould be fine." He responded, "I vill be here. Uh---you vill be vatching?" He tried not to sound too disappointed by that fact. He was supposed to be her friend now, afterall.

Ice Queen
forever late tag! anytime you want to start a spar for Roch/Mathias, I am ready~

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff