Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Downtown Bliss
The Grand Bazaar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:12 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

๑۩ﺴ Some shadows have more depth. ﺴ۩๑

Ethan blinked when he felt his hair get ruffled and looked up to see the man walk away. "Huh? H-Hey, wait!" he called out and chased after the man. "I mean... Aren't you going to at least tell me your name?" he asked when he finally got to the man's side. "Isn't that how these things work?"

xxArchFiendxx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:48 pm
Awesome nerd
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

Ethan blinked when he felt his hair get ruffled and looked up to see the man walk away. "Huh? H-Hey, wait!" he called out and chased after the man. "I mean... Aren't you going to at least tell me your name?" he asked when he finally got to the man's side. "Isn't that how these things work?"

xxArchFiendxx

User Image

Griffin continued to walk as the boy approached him. Glancing at him, " My name is Griffin, " he chuckled, " Things? What things? "

xxArchFiendxx

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:35 am
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

The brunette blinked, surprised by how blunt the man, Griffin, was. And his name. What kind of name was Griffin? Then again, Ethan wasn't exactly the best name ever. For that matter, what's a good name...?
The young man snapped out of his thoughts when he heard that low chuckle from Griffin. He glanced up at him and pursed his lips at the question directed at him. "Well..." he drawled and looked around as if the answer were hiding somewhere. "Introductions, I guess...? I don't know, you helped me out, so I figure we'd get some chit-chat out of it. I mean, that happens a lot in the movies." Yeah, and those two chatting people in movies usually end up in love after bizarre events, he thought with a mental roll of his eyes. Like that'll happen with me, and with another guy! Ha!

xxArchFiendxx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:21 pm
Awesome nerd
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

The brunette blinked, surprised by how blunt the man, Griffin, was. And his name. What kind of name was Griffin? Then again, Ethan wasn't exactly the best name ever. For that matter, what's a good name...?
The young man snapped out of his thoughts when he heard that low chuckle from Griffin. He glanced up at him and pursed his lips at the question directed at him. "Well..." he drawled and looked around as if the answer were hiding somewhere. "Introductions, I guess...? I don't know, you helped me out, so I figure we'd get some chit-chat out of it. I mean, that happens a lot in the movies." Yeah, and those two chatting people in movies usually end up in love after bizarre events, he thought with a mental roll of his eyes. Like that'll happen with me, and with another guy! Ha!

xxArchFiendxx

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:33 pm
xxArchFiendxx
Hehe, I think you deleted your post instead of mine in the quote

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:58 pm
xxArchFiendxx
Awesome nerd
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

User Image

Griffin looks over the man called Ethan as he explains their introduction, " Chit-chat, hm? " He chuckled again. Griffin wasn't too good at small talk, even at his age. This irratated him, and decided to use the opportunity to better his interactions with these mortals.["Yeah fine, fine. What do you want to know?"

[Sorry it took so long to reply]

xxArchFiendxx

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:03 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

"Umm..." Ethan blinked and scratched his cheek awkwardly with his index finger. "I don't know... What brings you to a place like this?"

xxArchFiendxx
Tis fine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:59 pm
Awesome nerd
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

"Umm..." Ethan blinked and scratched his cheek awkwardly with his index finger. "I don't know... What brings you to a place like this?"

xxArchFiendxx
Tis fine

User Image

Griffin showed Ethan the items he bought, " Nothing really, just wanted to see if there was anything I'd like. You? "

xxArchFiendxx

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:17 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

"Just some..." He paused to think of the right word, and to gaze at the oranges. "Grocery shopping." Picking up a random orange, Ethan giddily began to unpeel it for consumption. Boy was he craving some citrus!

xxArchFiendxx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:37 pm
Awesome nerd
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

"Just some..." He paused to think of the right word, and to gaze at the oranges. "Grocery shopping." Picking up a random orange, Ethan giddily began to unpeel it for consumption. Boy was he craving some citrus!

xxArchFiendxx

((Sorry, I thought I replied ))
Griffin nodded and watched as Ethan unpeel the orange. " If there isn't anything else you'd like, I'll be off then. "  

xxArchFiendxx

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:01 pm
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

"Well, uh, w-wait!" Ethan called out. "Look... Uh, why don't I make it up to you? Were you headed to lunch, or...?"

xxArchFiendxx
tis fine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:09 pm
Awesome nerd
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

"Well, uh, w-wait!" Ethan called out. "Look... Uh, why don't I make it up to you? Were you headed to lunch, or...?"

xxArchFiendxx
tis fine

User Image

Griffin stopped and turned to Ethan, Hmm.. he shrugged. " Why not. "

xxArchFiendxx

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:26 am
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

"Oh. Okay." Ethan blinked, having not really expected the man to accept so quickly. "So, umm, is there anything in particular you're craving?" he asked as his own clear blue eyes flickered to his oranges occasionally. As long as the restaurant had some oranges or orange juice, he'd be fine.

xxArchFiendxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:13 pm
Awesome nerd
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

"Oh. Okay." Ethan blinked, having not really expected the man to accept so quickly. "So, umm, is there anything in particular you're craving?" he asked as his own clear blue eyes flickered to his oranges occasionally. As long as the restaurant had some oranges or orange juice, he'd be fine.

xxArchFiendxx

Griffin shook his head, " No, I don't really want food right now. " His tongue slid across his fangs in his mouth, and his lip twitched. " I'll be fine with something to drink. "  

xxArchFiendxx

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:41 am
๑۩۞۩๑
Σthan ωilhelm
User Image

"Would you like some orange juice, then?" he offered. His clear blue eyes flickered to Griffin's mouth when he saw the lip twitch. Chapped lips? Toothache? Hopefully it wasn't because of his shadow's curse.

xxArchFiendxx

Downtown Bliss

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces