Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[ORP] Pinging (Pony Class) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keiifuu

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:29 pm
Senga flinched at the sudden yelling from the other side of Nergui. Wasn't Death supposed to be the quieter of the Clans? "Good evening to you too." He rumbled dryly, turning to stare flatly over the top of the priestesses head at Thrain. He wasn't unaware of the damage the woman had sustained, but in War, wounds were worn with pride and a fair bit of potential irritation if fun was poked at them. It wasn't his place to intervene.

He shook his head, the pelt slipping forward to cover more of his face, as though he'd rather hide himself from the view of everyone else if he could manage it. He still was entirely sure why he was here, after all. Sighing, he stretched his wing and smacked the Death Horseman over the head with it.

Grumpy wolf was grumpy as usual.

Say hello to your new fluffy puppy, Thrain.

AyeAvast
emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:35 pm
Dark fingers had raised in a wave to guardian as he arrived, lips twitching up in a tiny smile before she cringed at his shouting. "Thrain!" His name was a hiss as she glanced to her side at Senga before leaning forward and practically yanked him down beside her by whatever bit of his shirt she could grab with her good arm. The pout was met with a withering glare, and for a moment it was unclear which of them would win this little battle of wills, but eventually the priestess cracked first with a sound of frustration.

"We will speak of thislater!" Again, she kept her voice low, but if Thrain's exclamation had drawn more attention then her own, then surely anyone close would hear.

Honestly, she wasn't in any hurry to recount her encounter with the hunter, but This was Thrain. If he pushed, she'd have to tell him. He was among the small handful of those that she considered dear, and a life time of friendship earned him her honesty.

Ayeavast

keiifuu

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:36 pm
Mmur liked War horsemen. They were no members of Famine... obviously, but they knew the importance of defending their people and stabbing things and having really excellent mounts. And wings. Wings were delightful as well.

The first thing he saw when he entered the clearing was a bristling member of his own clan, followed by that charming little rotting boil from the class with the killer books. They seemed to be having some sort of stand-off, or crouch/sit-off really. He supposed it was none of his business.

He inclined his head in Thera's direction, curious about this new technique she had promised to teach, then took a seat well away from Efflo. The student might have been a perfectly pleasant colt, but if he was causing trouble with scavengers, Mmur wanted no part of it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:03 pm
Lifen enjoyed group events, even if it consisted of potential war tactics and the like.

Following a couple of the group who had found their way a little later than the initial few, the Elder Artisan walked in to the clearing also, regarding the warrior woman who had called together this little group, Thera - she believed the woman was named. Giving everyone else a small little smile, she went to o b-line to take a seat beside the most familiar of the group, feeling that if she sat next to the man under all the fluff, she wouldn't feel as alien as she did currently as the only Conquest at this time.

"Senga, pleasure to see you again." She murmured contently to the boy behind the fluff, going to patpat his head happily, glad to see him in public.

Keiifuu
Come to say hello to her wolf-bby-bird

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:08 am
A new technique to learn? Shaheen was there, ready to be taught by Thera, and idly wondering what it was that the weapon's master could teach her that she didn't already know. Her parents had taught her much, her mentors had taught her more, but Thera was one which she had not had the pleasure to study under in her time achieving promotion from warrior to chieftain.

Well, today that was going to change. She was determined to be a part of this class, and to take it with the utmost seriousness that it most assuredly deserved. Arms crossed, she stood off to one side and awaited for class to begin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:27 am
Kiwi had somehow managed to stumble his way into the clearing, curious and eager as to what this new class was. The scareling classes had been pleasant enough, but horseman tutelage was serious business.

Smiling softly to the others, he took a seat on one of the rotten stumps, fingers picking across the half-rotten wood quietly as he waited.

OOC
Why did I not know there was a pony class?? >.> /quickly tosses Kiwi in

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:32 am
Thera stared at the ponies. Stared long and hard. "FILLIES! COLTS!" She yelled out at them. "FOALS, ALL OF YOU!" She stared especially hard at Efflo. Super foal. "TODAY I WILL TEACH YOU A TECHNIQUE THAT WILL HELP YOU GROW INTO TRUE HORSEMEN. HORSMEN THE CLANS CAN BE PROUD OF." Her voice carried, echoing in the foliage and sending a few small animals running... mostly as she was yelling. Her fox fire had begun to make small yips after each things she said, as if translating into minipet.

"Today I will teach you the art, the form... of pinging." She flew over to Shikoba, apparently, using him as an example. "Say you meet a fine specimen of true potential, a creature that you with to interact with but find yourself not quite wishing to touch. As, let us face it." She gave the horseman a pat on the head.
"Not everyone wants to have to touch humans all the time. They can smell bad, be unclean, unruly, awkward- just.. gross. Not worth dulling your blade on or even sticking it in them really. But you need them for FEAR. "

Moving through the crowd she looked at Efflo- Who would feel a very sharp slap to his butt, almost like someone hit his rear with a riding crop.

"True Pinging is how we can touch and incite anger in others, or-" The next, the student would feel a phantom like touch, patting his head gently- "comfort them. It takes a great deal of focus without the proper training, and is highly limited. The ability to do so takes skill, and not all posses the skill... so for now I will teach your young minds the first step."

The foxfire barked, tail wagging.

"Pinging location. You will be deprived of your senses, and must sense others with your FEAR. Some of you might have done this before, others less so- but once mastered, you will have the ability to sense the part of anatomy you with to locate easily."

She smiled. "First things first." A small bag untied from her hip she handed it off to Mmur. "Take one bean and please wait to eat it. Once you do, Your sight, smell, and hearing will be locked for you for the next few minutes. In that time, I want you to focus on one thing and one thing only."

Thera looked dead serious. "Flanks, that is, a rear end, yes, I want you to think about butts." She stared at all of them, daring them to giggle. "It's a part of anatomy people don't like touched, it's also a large target that many have various strong emotions attached to. Focus on it, and then... try to feel for it with your FEAR. Focus your FEAR not on touching, but rather sensing, feeling without touching. After a while the beans will wear off and it will get easier but... try to locate your butt before then. And for the love of all things, don't reach out trying to physically touch someone because you really just might miss said target and things can get out of hand alright.

If you feel.. awkward to try something as obvious as an a** just focus on the foxfire. If you miss, chances are you molest Senga but then he's fluffy enough we shouldn't have to worry. Now eat up my foals yo ho. It's time to find the booty."

OOC
Anyone can still drop in and enter this class just say you were there in shadows or w/e. Thera ttly knew w/e. It'll be open a whole 2 weeks because wow events and yeah. It shouldn't interfere w/ revamp- after all this is a thing that has 0 seriousness I mean really.

TO FIND THE BOOTY:

Roll 2d4
First Die: If even, you have sensed something- something you think is a butt, (default is player who posted above you, you CAN pick target however). Odd, You sensed something else. Something that is very much not a butt.
Second Die: If even you have just used too much FEAR- Your target butt has sensed you! YOU TOUCHED THE BUTT. Odd you managed to get a mental visual of who's butt you just located- however they feel nothing.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU ROLL ON DIE 1, YOU STILL WILL HAVE THE SECOND DIE TO REACT TO.
IE: I roll 1,2- I fail to identify the butt but I do know that what I saw was actually Neru's shoes.

IF you don't want to ping butts- You may replace butts with foxfire. However failure to identify the foxfire defaults that you have found Senga instead. So if you roll 2, 2- You pet Senga. Oh well at least he's fluffy right?*

*I'm not responsible for what happens if you're caught petting Senga.

Things to note:
If you touch the butt your target will know it was you due to the contact of FEAR.
Quote your target if you touch them I mean part of the fun is the silliness of butt touch
Petting the foxfire= Quote iStoleYurVamps because foxfires like pets
After you roll 3-5 times the beans wear off and your senses return.
If you eat a bean and leave- it'll be ~3 mins before your senses return
Quote me with questions blah blah mostly just have fun and you can grab more beans if you want I mean I'm not really going to stop you.
Your character might fart later but there you go.
I take my pony classes very seriously.

Ravvlet

Ol-j-man

sammpai

Sosiqui

Beejoux

AyeAvast

Smerdle

Nerpin

Seussi

xoxomenai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:15 pm
Mmur took the bag Thera passed him and gingerly removed a bean, holding his palm out in front of him with it at its center. He had been listening, he swore he had, but he still had no idea how swallowing this was going to help him find a butt. He poked at it as he slowly rose to his feet.

Well, he wasn't getting any younger. If someone was going to be smacking him in the a**, they were going to have to do it soon, before it started sagging. He closed his eyes, popped the bean in his mouth, and swallowed.  

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:39 pm
Efflo let out an unhappy squeal, jumping up from his position and cradling his rear. He glanced around frantically, at first worried, then slowly turning rosy as the embarrassment of standing in front of a bunch of horsemen while holding his hindquarters set in.

He hurriedly sat back down, avoiding looking at anywhere but the ground while he listened to the rest of Thera’s instructions and waited for the bag of beans to be passed his way. Embarrassed or not, he was still determined to prove himself.  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff