Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Singles, need mates/flings & plots! [Open | Back to life] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:08 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Works for me. c: I have a lioness in there now and one that's getting in with her mate. So I'm more than okay with all of them going there. ;3
Mys'ketay has. . . 2/5 finished. Technically 3 but I'm not using that one because I just don't like it. >w<;
I'd be more than happy to help out with the RP count either using her or another of my SoA.

Alright! Sounds good c:

Well we can start with the two of the rping 8D I believe have to put them up in the breeding thread? Just to give them the go. (I don't know if it is different for the males)  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:11 am
Tara de Draiocht
~Kiana_Nala~
Works for me. c: I have a lioness in there now and one that's getting in with her mate. So I'm more than okay with all of them going there. ;3
Mys'ketay has. . . 2/5 finished. Technically 3 but I'm not using that one because I just don't like it. >w<;
I'd be more than happy to help out with the RP count either using her or another of my SoA.

Alright! Sounds good c:

Well we can start with the two of the rping 8D I believe have to put them up in the breeding thread? Just to give them the go. (I don't know if it is different for the males)

Okay-doke! Would you like me to start or would you like to?
Umm... Good question. I think he'll have to be. Mys'ketay isn't in the pride and the one I have in there is still looking for a mate. XD So haven't ever gotten to that point in there.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:16 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Okay-doke! Would you like me to start or would you like to?
Umm... Good question. I think he'll have to be. Mys'ketay isn't in the pride and the one I have in there is still looking for a mate. XD So haven't ever gotten to that point in there.

I found an answer! I don't think I have to put down anything as I don't see anything in the pride about it (no forms).
Quote:
Males can breed outside the pride without consequence however it is suspicious if they start bringing back too many cubs. The pride does not approve of cubnapping, real or imagined.

can you?  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:17 am
~Kiana_Nala~
User Image

User Image
I'm pretty sure he has all his RPs due to a previous failed mate plot from a long time ago. But he's a poor Rogue with no real plots or plans anymore lol

Nvm you found someone =-) Good luck with the plotting =-)  

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:24 am
Tara de Draiocht

Well we'll just have a few go back then. XD Find another place for the rest of the cubs. Maybe we can send them to my pride with Daydreamer, Seorsa-fala or something.
Yep! I'll get it started in like... two hours? About to go to math class. When I get home I can though. ;]

JetAlmeara

Oh, thanks for the offer though! <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:26 am
Okay sounds good! 8D  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 10:13 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Jikde Bonyac

How about we fling Dodonna and Erimentha? I've been trying to get her a JRP in stormborn for awhile, she's been in the area, so it would make more sense for her. c: Mehera'nafsi is all the way in the abandoned DW lands and I'm not sure I'm ready for her to fling just yet. ^^; Eri has 2/5 RP's completed. Apart from their meeting RP I can do a solo and maybe have one of my own interact with her? Or we could have them RP together twice? c:

What rank are you looking to get her? If you want to get her into the Stormborn, then either she'd have to become a Reaver or Freeborn before giving birth and not tell anyone that the cubs are Dodonna's, or become his Saltwife (secondary wife). The cubs wouldn't be accepted into the pride otherwise. He's mated to Reaver Nymphaea. I'd be happy to RP with you as much as you need to reach your quota. And since he's a Reaver, he could provide the combat RP to make her a Reaver too if you wanted that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:38 am
Jikde Bonyac
~Kiana_Nala~
Jikde Bonyac

How about we fling Dodonna and Erimentha? I've been trying to get her a JRP in stormborn for awhile, she's been in the area, so it would make more sense for her. c: Mehera'nafsi is all the way in the abandoned DW lands and I'm not sure I'm ready for her to fling just yet. ^^; Eri has 2/5 RP's completed. Apart from their meeting RP I can do a solo and maybe have one of my own interact with her? Or we could have them RP together twice? c:

What rank are you looking to get her? If you want to get her into the Stormborn, then either she'd have to become a Reaver or Freeborn before giving birth and not tell anyone that the cubs are Dodonna's, or become his Saltwife (secondary wife). The cubs wouldn't be accepted into the pride otherwise. He's mated to Reaver Nymphaea. I'd be happy to RP with you as much as you need to reach your quota. And since he's a Reaver, he could provide the combat RP to make her a Reaver too if you wanted that.

On my phone. Well I had planned on both Eri and Aleta joining but they failed several jrps and its hard to find others to do them. ^^; Was going to have Eric be a Freeborn but like I said, can't seem to get them in. Lol.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:50 am
~Kiana_Nala~

On my phone. Well I had planned on both Eri and Aleta joining but they failed several jrps and its hard to find others to do them. ^^; Was going to have Eric be a Freeborn but like I said, can't seem to get them in. Lol.

I'd be happy to do the joining RP with Dodonna for Eri. That'd probably be a good way for them to meet. I can set up a thread if you like.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 11:55 am
Jikde Bonyac
~Kiana_Nala~

I'd be happy to do the joining RP with Dodonna for Eri. That'd probably be a good way for them to meet. I can set up a thread if you like.

That'd be awesome! 8D Thank you!  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:06 pm
Here you are. I suggested posting a dice roll, and then if you beat mine, you can edit the post. If you don't beat it we can try again with a new thread.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:41 pm
Jikde Bonyac
Here you are. I suggested posting a dice roll, and then if you beat mine, you can edit the post. If you don't beat it we can try again with a new thread.

BEAT HIM!!!! 8DDDDDD *squeals*
Tag! <333
You know, he and Aleta could possibly be like... BFF's or something. o...o I mean, if it was possible for anyone to be friends with her. XDD

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Jikde Bonyac

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:56 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

BEAT HIM!!!! 8DDDDDD *squeals*
Tag! <333
You know, he and Aleta could possibly be like... BFF's or something. o...o I mean, if it was possible for anyone to be friends with her. XDD

Tag back!
Dodonna's not much known for friends, but he's a tolerable companion to anyone who's strong enough to match him in combat. He respects strength and little else.  
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:32 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Mehera'nafsi
User Image

I have a male that is in the new Dwarf pride that would be interested in this lovely lady either for a mate or a fling.

User Image  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:38 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
~Kiana_Nala~
Mehera'nafsi
User Image

I have a male that is in the new Dwarf pride that would be interested in this lovely lady either for a mate or a fling.

User Image

Oh he's handsome. c:
Ideally I'd like to find Mehera a mate as opposed to a fling. If that's okay with you?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff