LFM - a few plots for Imbali & Almassi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:32 pm
Right... I missed the two first quotes for some reason. Silly gaia...

How about this? Skuld can watch the hunt, but I don't think she'd join. When Imbali talks to her later they can get into the topic of reading the future (or past). If she's interested they can negotiate a more official "reading".

Skuld would probably ask for a small live animal in return for the reading, but we can deal with that in a separate RP.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:57 pm
np, annchen. it's done the same to me. -.-

That all sounds good to me. :3  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:40 pm
I'm ready to start whenever everyone else is. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:59 pm
Cajanic
I'm ready to start whenever everyone else is. ^^

I'm just wrapping up her first seer encounter first, so it can have taken place when she goes to do the hunt.

@ ok so here's my idea for how the rp will start. She will be sitting on a border of roguelands near where elephants are known to travel frequently. She sits feeling the thumps of their footsteps trying to decipher how far they are away. As you all appear in the rp, your characters should just show up and join the group like as if they had been there if they are starting the hunt with t he group. The first few who show up, I'm gonna infer that Imbali had seen them from time to time here and there in her passings.

Also, I'm considering for her to invite Ru'yah with her if Ru'yah and her jackal feel like accompanying her. :3 Will be like a fun rpg or mmo party of sorts. hehe.. biggrin  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:04 pm
Ahhh. If you're still looking for a seer to give her a seeing, I have blunt and stern Faraji who would probably claim it's a waste of time before having a seeing. His seeings are usually shrouded with mist, though, so he'd probably only be able to give her the sounds and words that were said~

Also, I have Leli'Takata, a jolly lion who keeps traveling into the rogue lands because of a vision(and nearly has heat strokes each and every time) that has clear visions he could call up, with enough concentration. XD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:09 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Ahhh. If you're still looking for a seer to give her a seeing, I have blunt and stern Faraji who would probably claim it's a waste of time before having a seeing. His seeings are usually shrouded with mist, though, so he'd probably only be able to give her the sounds and words that were said~

Also, I have Leli'Takata, a jolly lion who keeps traveling into the rogue lands because of a vision(and nearly has heat strokes each and every time) that has clear visions he could call up, with enough concentration. XD

I'm actually good on seer encounters now. XD BUT... your Leli is welcome to join the GRP we open up for the elephant hunt. x3 eventually, i'd like to maybe work out something in some fashion to where she has other rp's with people she meets at the elephant hunt later on down the road. x3  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:48 pm
I don't mind this at all! <3 Leli would enjoy an elephant hunt... though not so much the sun that's going to be accompanying them. 8'D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:43 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
I don't mind this at all! <3 Leli would enjoy an elephant hunt... though not so much the sun that's going to be accompanying them. 8'D

It might make me a bad owner; but i just adore situations that my characters might dislike. XD I think it adds excitement. It also provides situations for them to develop themselves. x3

To this day, i still remember hte time at WTAC that I pulled a lot of OOC maneuvers to prevent one of my characters from having to deal with some tragic and overly sad occurrences. later on, i regretted it and realized that it was something i shouldn't have stood in the way of. I've since tried to use that as a learning experience. Now, I do put them in incredibly obnoxious situations.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:02 pm
all right everyone! the great elephant hunt is a go!

i posted some information at the beginning of it as well as quotes to those who showed interest in participating. biggrin bring who you said at first; but you may also bring other characters who'd be in the area and might enjoy being part of this.. or if you have someone who needs maybe some extra rp for breeding.. whatever. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:07 pm
heart  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff