Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:16 am
The Captain Britain

XD lol! I need all the kizi rp! :3

Ooh I'd love for them to get some rp o: Maybe even some backlogged cubbin rp. ;; They're growing up so fast! My school's been eating my life so hard I've not been able to get cubbin rp done. ;3;

That would be fun too. :3 Riddle kind of needs a nudge forward to starting his own family, maybe hanging out with some cubs will help that along. XD

(( And thank you! ;; That's my childhood feels pretty much summed up. XD)

Chi Sohma

OH THAT'S RIGHT. XD Thank you for reminding me, I'm so horrible with this. They should technically be around the same age XD And I do want to rp lots with that family too. ;; Maybe we can have your Jamala spawn and my Jamala spawn go into kizi and hang with cyg? o:

Oh man that would be awesome. ;; He totally needs a bro to bro talk with!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:01 pm
Thalion

UGH. I feel you. SLOW DOWN BABBINS!

So, do you want me to go start something with Asker and Nico as cubs then? We can work our way up to their current age. xD

Yaaay! Riddle RP. It would probably be with Asker as an adol though, unless you'd prefer him as a juve. But actually cub is probably a no-go, cause Riddle Mouth creeped him out a little as a cub. He's come out of his shell though as he's grown, putting on his big brave warrior face. xD

And Asker/Redrum patron training? Y/n? I mean, we can take plots one or two at a time if that makes it easier for you. 3nodding

((IKR? And I'm just saying: If they have cubs, they should all be named after other digimon, or after the digivolutions of Wizardmon and Gatomon.))

The Captain Britain

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:22 pm
For Daegan I have a never-before-RPed Kizi girl that could use a childhood friend or two. Backlog RP? ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:45 pm
The Captain Britain

Ooh yes! That would be awesome. :3 Quote me and I'll tag back!

Riddle's a bit of an oddball. XD He kind of does it on purpose. I can start up that rp too? :3 It can be a chance run-in at the beach.

LOL XD Sure can! Baris is kind of a hot head. He might not be the best mentor but he'll try. XD

(( >>; There are... plans. :nerd: ))

Princess_Feylin

Oh that would be awesome! I'd love some backlog. :3 Would you like me to start? And how young? Cub, juvie, etc?  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:20 am
Thalion

It would be amazing if you would start, and I have no age preferences.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:52 am
I have a Stormborn lady that I'd like to RP. She's currently out with Ru, but when she gets back, I'd be up for her bumping into your Mistwalkers!

She isn't the type that would capture a lion for a Thrall, but if she met Talagand while he was a Thrall and buddied up to him a bit (wouldn't be hard; Inyoni already has mixed feelings about Thralls- especially lion Thralls), and then his friends came to get him... Moral crisis, ahoy!  

Chimerical Beast

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:39 am
Thalion
Annchen

Ooh I'd love to rp with her. o: Were you thinking just a general interaction, friendship, etc?

She's still very new to me, so anything that helps me get a feel for her. I do best when there's some sort of conflict or purpose to the RP. I tend to be really slow when it comes to meet and greet. She's trying to deliver a message to a hunter in the West house, so I guess she could meet Shen? It doesn't matter if he doesn't know where the hunter she's looking for is, but it'd give them a reason to talk. It could double as your JRP if you still need one?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:07 am
Thalion

Asker and Nicolae! Link

Lol. Figures. xD Yeah, that'd be great. Do you want Asker to run into him as a juve or adol? Or we can do one of both?

That's alright. Asker has his own hot-head tendencies, but he tries to keep that under control as much as he can. I can start this one up?

The Captain Britain

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces