Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Hope's Plot Thread - Updated August 22nd Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:20 pm
Yin-Bug

Thank you, my dear!

KasaiLoki

Ah, Soren! I remember him. He actually was the one I did Chyou's JRP with. biggrin Amira, Alake, and Konja are all getting their JRPs via the current ORP. Since that's out of the way, I can RP whomever you'd like with him. I could set something up at random after the ORP, unless you've a preference?

NovaCracker

Certainly! We'll see how the ORP pans out and go from there.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:32 pm
Agreed. Eris is pleased to see others of similar mind. :>  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:29 pm
Would any of your lions fancy coming to the Dvergr with Steinn? He is currently out gathering new blood, since his whole clan, and much of the pride pretty much died in the fires. They'd be arriving back just as the pride's big ORP party thing is happening, so the ORP would count for their JRP. I just noticed you had a lot of lovely natural colors, which would work well. =3 If you'd like, we can even RP Stienn coming across any of them and extending the offer.

hopefolly

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:07 pm
F a y t h - x

I'm a bit out of touch / catching up still, so I'm afraid I don't know what pride that is (I'm assuming it's a pride). I will go look for it / read up on it now.

What's he like, personality-wise? =]

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:12 pm
Dwarf Pride

Stienn is kinda defacto Patriarch of the Haldis Clan, due to his father, older brother, and pretty much all his clan members dying in the recent fires that shook the pride. So now he is out gathering new blood for the pride, and his clan, kinda like Thorin was.
He himself is quite the strong warrior, and enjoys a good tussle. He is also very kind natured and humble, but duty driven and loyal. One of his downfalls is the has these grand ideas, but falls flat on execution. Because of this, he seldom, if never, will make a promise. When he does, it is a serious thing. He'll try his damnedest to do what he says he will, but promises are an all together different thing. He is tough on himself, critical, and can use a bit of support and reassurance from time to time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:41 pm
Hopefolly

Ah, Soren! I remember him. He actually was the one I did Chyou's JRP with. biggrin Amira, Alake, and Konja are all getting their JRPs via the current ORP. Since that's out of the way, I can RP whomever you'd like with him. I could set something up at random after the ORP, unless you've a preference?

Yup! I remember! Lol

I am game for random rp after the orp, and with whomever you want to use. smile

I think one day we need another Chyou/Soren rp. lol if I remember correctly they need to go on a little adventure together haha.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 4:58 pm
Hopefolly

Hey, I was peeking at your roguelands lionesses... and I was thinking perhaps your girls visiting from other prides might wanna join the big group BIG GAME hunt rp i'm organizing. ;3

Basically, a big group of leopards/lions are going to find an elephant and try to take it down.. just to see if it can be done. the few who will embark on it first aren't sure if it's ever been done successfully. So, anyone who wants to help or shows up a little into it as someone with previous experience and advises the group on how to do it better. :3 Could be a fun story for them to take back home later on.  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:06 pm
KasaiLoki

Sounds good!

And yes, definitely! More Soren/Chyou ftw! She could even encounter him in the ORP if you'd like? ICly, she's wandering around searching for her (juvenile) children.

F a y t h - x

Hmm. I don't know if she's "natural" enough or even if she'd fit the concept of the pride (considering she's fairly soft-spoken and somewhat on the hesitant side), but Talis comes to mind. She's a seer, so there's that to work with. Additionally, she was born and raised a princess / heiress set to be queen, so she knows about ruling.

She's very much the supportive type, so there's that.

Graceangel

Ajia would very much be game for that!  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:07 pm
Hopefolly

//img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/Noyama/AAAAJournalSoA/AjiaAdol_zps3b37c3c9.png]Ajia would very much be game for that!

excellent! when it gets going, would you like for me to drop you a link to it? She can see them gathering before it starts and offer to join? or maybe just join in the midst of it?  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:09 pm
Graceangel

Yes, please do! Drop me the link whenever you guys get rolling. As for Ajia, it'd be best for her to spot them gathering and inquire what's going on.  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:13 pm
F a y t h - x

Hmm. I don't know if she's "natural" enough or even if she'd fit the concept of the pride (considering she's fairly soft-spoken and somewhat on the hesitant side), but Talis comes to mind. She's a seer, so there's that to work with. Additionally, she was born and raised a princess / heiress set to be queen, so she knows about ruling.

She's very much the supportive type, so there's that.

Natural colors aren't a requirement - the queen is blue and green, after all! =D

But yeah, just looking for members for him to bring home. X3  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:17 pm
That'd be cool! Right now Soren is just with a group of lions he just met and they are discussing the Prince now. Once he see her he'd be all HEEYYY!! 8D  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:40 pm
F a y t h - x

I could set something up soon for them then, if you'd like? Where's he at, location-wise? Talis can be anywhere, so it doesn't matter to me.

KasaiLoki

Good deal! I'll definitely post for her again soon then!  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 5:43 pm
Hopefolly
F a y t h - x

I could set something up soon for them then, if you'd like? Where's he at, location-wise? Talis can be anywhere, so it doesn't matter to me.

THat would be great. He'd can be anywhere in the rogue lands, really. =3.

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:33 pm
Still owe a few posts, but I'm comfortable with how much is on my plate to open this up again. <3 I'll also be making a fling/mate search in specific along with this one. ~  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff