Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[OPEN] Pawsie's Plot Corner - OPEN - BUT CLEANING UP <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:25 pm
dbz2010

o.o wow, nice <3 looks like i gotta update the family tree a bit ^^;

yeah, no kidding, since their old pack broke apart ages ago D:

do you want me to start the rp thread?

Haha! I'll keep you up to date when they do have pups C:

Do you by chance have a reliable link to the family tree? I've been trying to put together my own for ages, and i'm not sure if mine's all that accurate. I'd love to compare mine to your's and steal borrow from it!

And yes please! If you have the time! If not, I can start it up. Just trying to post for some certs before I forget again xD;;

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:31 pm
SilverLutz
Hmmm...tell me about some of your ladies then! Chusi and Mtoto'wa'Dunia and Jalouzi nan Syel? And Sitare while you're at it >3>

Chusi is taken! She's a Banu in the U'W. Where she's totally in love with a male who saved her from lecturing a turtle to death XD

Mtoto'wa'Dunia is available! She's a Whiseperer in the Na'va pride, and she has to stay there. Though she's a real sweetheart. She's not the brightest crayon in the box, and she's more than her fair share of clumsy. But she has a heart of gold. She spends most all of her time taking care of the plants that call the na'vi their home. She talks to them all the time, and considers them her best friends. <3

Jalouzi is potentially open! She can go anywhere and do anything except go back to the U'W. She was sent away as a cub in an attempt to spread her bloodline further than just the U'W. She's a twin, but she feels herself far inferior to her twin. She has really slow self esteem, and isn't a very capable hunter. But a lot of her downfalls are really just her being the victim of her own mind.

And Sitare is totally single *_* He's a PL boy all the way! He's been there since he and his adopted brother were taken in by a sweet couple that live there. Sitare is the to be super freaking serious all the time. He's a goody tw-shoes and he's always the one who gets put in charge of important tasks. Mainly because he's very good at keeping others on track and making sure things get done. Whoever he ends up with is going to have a lot on their hands XD Because they're going to have to break him of his why so srs attitude.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:44 pm
Hmmmmm...I may have something for Jalouzi then! As long as you're up for a fling/hybrid babbins. Hila needs a lot more love than he's been getting. He's a huge flirt and loves buttering ladies up, so he might be able to do for Jal what Mlinzi did for Shukura. Or at least make her feel good about herself for a while XD

And then for Sitare I have possibly Rieseln? Once they're old enough obviously. She's gonna get a bit of her dad's wanderlust and go on adventures for a little before returning to her pride. I'm not sure how the PL is about flings, but some of the cubbins could stay with dad if you wanted them to :3  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:55 pm
SilverLutz

Hmmm i'll have to think about Jalouzi. I never pictured her having hybrid cubs, i'd have to think about how she'd react to it xD But i'll definitely keep him in mind :3 They could have some pretty babies! Especially with all of Jalouzi's throwbacks *_*

For Sitare - definite yes! Having some cubs stick around might make him even more serious XD I'd love that so much lmao!

The Pridelands are perfectly OK with flings, and it wouldn't be an issue at all considering the cubs wouldn't receive the lineart. I'm an totally up for this plot - as long as Rieseln can take a little bit of nagging from him. Because he's totally going to nag her about having something so ridiculous as wanderlust. [ After she explains to him what it is XD ] Sitare should actually be an adult by now, but Nerp's a little behind on growings so he's stuck this way for a bit. As long as you're ok with possibly waiting a bit, let's go for it!

ALSO speaking of Shukura ...

How would she feel about receiving a little present from Mlinzi?

I kinda got this cute little idea that Mlinzi would hire a rogue to find him an opal. Then he'd hire a crafter to turn it into a jewel similar to those the jedi's use to mark their levels of growth. Then he'd finally send his leopon pal out to find her, and give her the gift :3 The main reason he wants to do it is because he remembers her explaining the jewels to him, and how she only had one. After her bravery when dealing with Izzy - he wants her to have it. Even if it wouldn't be something that would count for the Jedi's purposes, it would be a sentimental thing.

We don't have to do it if you'd prefer not to. It was just an idea I thought might be cute!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:00 pm
Depawsit
dbz2010

o.o wow, nice <3 looks like i gotta update the family tree a bit ^^;

yeah, no kidding, since their old pack broke apart ages ago D:

do you want me to start the rp thread?

Haha! I'll keep you up to date when they do have pups C:

Do you by chance have a reliable link to the family tree? I've been trying to put together my own for ages, and i'm not sure if mine's all that accurate. I'd love to compare mine to your's and steal borrow from it!

And yes please! If you have the time! If not, I can start it up. Just trying to post for some certs before I forget again xD;;

all i have is that that i can find: http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr81/lost_paradise_2007/SoA/shujab_adultbanner.jpg

i got to refind all of Jabari and Shunabi's relatives @.@ i used to have an image with all of their siblings but for some odd reason i can't find it D:

alright, i shall make the thread soon and post it in here <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:12 pm
Not a problem for the cubbins. And if you decide she wouldn't want 'em, Hila can still do all the flirts at her XD He's such a playa.

And yes, that would be fun! She's a very care-free girl so she'd find it kind of funny and adorable that he's so uptight. She's due to grow next month I think, so we can always play them without their images once she grows and they're both adults. She was rolled a seer so maybe he can be in one of her visions XD

And buuuuuh that is so freaking adorable yes ;A; She's be like alkdjfaldkjf whaaaaat. And maybe even try to visit him again. I know you want to keep his cubs secret from him so maybe she'd be too embarrassed to tell him XD Guh he's such a sweetheart ;3;

Depawsit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:29 pm
I wouldn't say no to say some flirting, even if it doesn't lead to anything. Though she may really believe him or his words. She's such a lost cause D:

I think the idea of playing them both as adults sounds like a plan. And the idea of him being in one of her visions <333 Yes! I'm a sucker when it comes to seers and their visions XD

YAY! I'm totally going to get started on those RPs straight away then. Cause i'm a total sucker and have to role play the entire thing out! He'd love to see her again! She really left an impression on him and he simply adores her. But yes, no cubbins, that's gotta be a secret ;X

I'll let you know when i'm ready for the RP between Mez and Shukura. Hopefully it won't take too long to find the searcher & the crafter :3

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:38 pm
Poor babbin ;^; Hila would be very quick to tell her how awesome she is. But he's very quick to tell any female that XD So you can't take him at face value.

Yesssss it sounds like a plan X3 Ahhh the happy girl and the strict boy. SO CUTE LKDSFJLSDKFJ. Does he have any throwbacks just out of curiosity? o3o

And yesss do let me know when that's ready! And I'm still all for Drakma and Shukura once her first cubbins are old enough. Oh also I just remembered! I have a Na'vi boy! XD Hawnu's still a little thing, though. He's part of the royal litter that's having shenanigans happen with their daddy, but he's not really wise to what's going on cos he's so small. He'll grow up to be a warrior, though, and be very bashful around the ladies XD Possibly something future with him and Mtoto'wa'Dunia!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:46 pm
Poor Hila, he'd do his best to convince of her her awesomeness, and all she'd be able to think about is her sister. It'd probably throw him for a very awkward loop XD

Yes! He does have throwbakcs! I'll PM them to you! But first I have to find them lmao. I don't think I have them saved. D:

Shukura and Drakma babies will be awesome! - pats Drakma - He'll definitely be waiting for that fling to happen.

Hawnu is so gorgeous! I think his black would compliment her colors very well! And she has a few throwbacks as well so yay~ I'm definitely interested in this if you are. These two could make some very pretty babies together. And Mtoto is such an airhead, she wouldn't even realize he's royalty unless he tells her XD

SilverLutz

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:59 pm
Hila would be like um wat sister? Well you know if you WANNA bring her with you I won't mind hurr hurr. He's such a little poop XD

Yay! She's got a few as well, but I usually just use her dad for throwbacks. I'm a sucker for his design XD He was my first SoA so I'm like yaaaaaaaay spread your genesssss Grin, spread 'em!

And yesssss they will be so awesome oAo All the brown babbins. And this time she'll be a bit more confident in herself since she's been a mom so she can be like 'ooh he's handsome imma go do flirts' and still be shy but not as bad as she was with Mlinzi XD

PFFFFF oh lord XD That would throw him for a loop for sure! And make him be like 'what how do you not know who I am everyone does oh no your'e suddenly interesting and really pretty and ow I bit my tongue aldskfjalsdkjf brain meltdown help'. But yes, I think they'd be awesome with her white base and his black. So many pretty lions man oAo  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:27 pm
Depawsit

link the rp: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23813271

also working on a new family tree here: http://familyecho.com/?p=IQXGR&c=17v9bgakf7a&f=652045188829383874  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:33 pm
Tag for you! : D  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:49 pm
Yin-Bug
Tag for you! : D

Replying now ~

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:56 pm
Depawsit

Ok heifer butt since you wouldn't come look at mine I had to come look at yours!!

I need info on the ladies Roho'nzuri, Mimo Sinu, and Kaimana. They single, they in prides, what what what!!!

Also have some fuzzies looking for general rp to build breeding counts and to get fleshed out.  

Keantha

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:07 pm
Keantha

Ok heifer butt since you wouldn't come look at mine I had to come look at yours!!

I need info on the ladies Roho'nzuri, Mimo Sinu, and Kaimana. They single, they in prides, what what what!!!

Also have some fuzzies looking for general rp to build breeding counts and to get fleshed out.

Don't kill me XD I was actually about to post in your's! I just got caught up in RP replies lmao!

Roho'Nzuri is a Mountie - at the moment she has a fling planned with Fleance - the god of ashes. But I haven't heard anything from his owner in a while, so I may drop that plot soon. Gonna give it a bit longer and see if I hear anything.

Mimo Sinu is a wandering rogue at the moment. She's single, but does have a litter of cubs. But they are we overdue to grow so once they grow she will be back on the market and ready to mate/fling to her heart's content.

Kaimana is another Swampie who's single and ready to mingle! She has absolutely nothing planned for herself aside from staying in the Swampies. So you're totally free to offer just about anything for her.

General RP is a YES!

If you're up for it, we could do some general RP tomorrow with my Nema! She only needs one more RP for her breeding, and I can't bring myself to SRP it out XD

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff