Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:06 am
For ves,
I have a pirate that could fling with her. Although he might follow her tail afterwards. He acts big and bad because everyone is. But he does have a soft spot deep down. But he is really in to what others think about him enough to influences every decision he makes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:49 pm
For Kude I have to offer my love-time villain Angusho

User Image

Recently, he reunited with the son he's been hunting down trying to kill (jeraha) and was badly wounded in a fight against him. Jeraha let him live, but wounded him to the point where he can't walk well. Two lame, angry lions together somehow amuses the hell out of me.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:18 pm
Keantha

And here is a starter for you m'dear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:01 pm
Chi Sohma

For Sho and Roho

x  

Keantha

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:22 pm
For Sin,
I have Jabari, whom will soon be Sin's ( Sho's ) mate. They'd look pretty together ;D. So thus naturally looking for someone whom looks like Sho too. :3. She has almost 2/5 rps finished. Soon to be 3 and more when it comes to rping her with Sho. <3 So their breeding can be semi soon.

For Ves,
I have a few boys to offer since it wouldn't be permanent.
[ Suri ], Is in fact a very girlly boy, submissive male whom is originally from the swampies, now from the mounties ( since they had to migrate ) now he is off to go find his name. He is preferably in to males, but I'd want him to have at least one litter. He is the kindest little thing, but he has something deeply set in his heart. For some reason he wants to be the center of attention, but not overly so. Subtly, he wants others to be attracted to him, and he will pretend, bend and mend til he is the ideal of what they want and somehow gets jealous easily but he hasn't understood how to show that part yet.

[ Natuna ], is also from the pirates! ARG!
The greater scope of things, is that he is a follower. He doesn't need to go above and beyond if he is already accepted but he would do his damnest to be accepted and liked. From an early age, he had a sense of humor, and would often times provoke mischief between other cubs and himself if allowed. ( of course to get more brownie points ). Most of it is all misguided, and having only one brother in a huge litter of girls~ makes it more apparent to him that he has to 'prove his manliness' to others. If he has to mistreat a girl or two to get there he would but behind closed doors he values everyone as equals. He'd likely not understand why she wouldn't keep him, and follow after her a little and her mate til he gets the clue or something. I think the first one he lays, he'd go after until his heart is shattered. But any cubs would be in the pride of course and he'd opt to help take care of them up until she shatters his heart, then he'd likely drop the kids like a bad habit. :/ Even if he'd kinda feel bad inside about it.

[ Carnage ], Whatever he wants to be for that day. He has an incredible knack for using others, manipulating, abusing, and nothing is above or below him. If he wants you tonight- he will take you whether you like it or not. Although, sometimes he may be the most humble lion, this is a facade and liable to be plotting your demise. While other days he is downright mean, with no inch of remorse within him. He doesn't mind doing dirty work to get what he wants.

For Nee,
[ Bugie ] ( Although im changing his name ), is in the Kuroi'Nera ( Mafia pride ), currently he was thrown and left dead from an ambush from his own pride when they were in a civil inner pridal war. He has yet to be found, he used to have a split personality disorder but im planning when he wakes up, to be united as ONE persona and likely want to come back to his pride, and even try settling down. ( he has a few flings from his older plots when he has a split personality ) so when he is done and those plots done, he'd want a mate and Nee sounds like he could make something work... If you'd like to TRY them out.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:48 pm
I know its pretty short but if you wanna take a pick, i was hoping my SoA would suit you. If you like how one looks, then i can link ya to where its more in-depth about 'em.~ :3

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23829905

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:12 pm
I am still interested in Shahla and Harb being together if you are, Keanybean. :]  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff