Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Fang and Claws Plot Thread- updated 11/3! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:32 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Eissen is cute! I think he'll look good with Kakra. One thing he should know is she was once a pampered princess. She utterly fails at things like hunting. XD If he's willing to put up with that, I think we could rp them meeting on the boarder and see how well they get along. Whacha think?

Sorry I should have put her name down. That is Nilima Naira. He is in the Nchi'Mahadhi pride? I don't think she'd fit in that pride, but I think I could offer a fling instead. All cubs would stay with him. She may end up going to the Elas.

Sure I'd be willing to help with plots or rps for breedings. <3 Just start and pm or drop the links here. I've been rather slow on getting rps started.

Seaki

I would love to rp Ashta with Kein! He needs so much more rp.
Same for Slausale and Zayul. They need some pride action. ^_^
Oooo sounds fun. Nuing I can see either being confused by her or just baffled. XD

Same as Kiana's, I'd be willing to help with breeding rps. You're welcome to start and pm or drop links here.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 7:50 pm
I WANT TO OFFER THINGS TOO.

I have to put my brain in working order and look through everything. XD you have many lovely soa!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:27 pm
magnadearel

That actually works out perfectly! 8D I think Essien would just love the fact he gets to bring home the meat. c: Totally wouldn't mind pampering her/making her his personal queen. Lol.

Ohhh. Well I really want to find Lala a mate as opposed to a fling. >w<; I appreciate the offer of flinging with her! However, I'm gonna have to just say no since I don't want him to fling, at least not right now. c:

Lol. Sounds good. I'll drop off the starter for Essien and her within the next few days. Got quite a bit of homework to do and some other tags to tag but it'll get done! >3 So excited! XDDDD

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:38 pm
magnadearel

What you're looking for: Mate?
You're pet's image:
User Image
Who you want: Farai
Plot: Well, he's pretty much a blank slate, so I would be open for anything with him! Since she;s a blank slate too, we can make them work or make them clash XD whatever you would like.
Other:  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:25 am
~Kiana_Nala~

Cajanic

@Kiana- Woot! She'd be perfectly happy to let him! XDDD Can't wait to get started, but no rush. Homework always comes first. Do well.
Not a problem I understand. <3 Just thought I'd offer lol.

@Caj- *Giggles and snugs* Thanks!
He's so.... pink! Lol. Pink is good. Were you looking for them to join a pride or just stay rogues? Maybe make them clash just a bit? Give them a bit of spice in their lives. She does have a bit of a personality from when she was a cub, but its really not much.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 10:47 pm
Here is a starter for you!

Captcha for your amusement: filthy rich
Whatever that means in this context. XDDD

magnadearel

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:29 pm
magnadearel

clashing sounds good to me. XD What is her bit of personality? And if there's an appealing pride, I don't mind if you want to join one. ^^ There's a few things in prides I am picky about, though.  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 12:15 am
~Kiana_Nala~

Cajanic

@Kiana- Thanks for the start! I'll get a reply up here in a bit.

@Caj- Lets'ee from my journal...
"Farai is a spirited and feisty little cub. She will be keeping her mother on her toes while she learns the way of the world."
So I've no idea really what spirited and feisty will be for her or if it'll stick since she's an adult. XD There's no pride I'm looking at for her, so I'm cool with them just being rogues.

magnadearel

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:06 pm
So I'm looking for tons of rps for a couple of my guys to up their breeding counts.
L'envoi- a gatherer in the voodoo pride.
Vorpol- he's in the mistwalker pride.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:21 am
magnadearel

What you're looking for: RP
You're pet's image: Phosphor
Who you want: User Image
Plot: Phos needs a JRP, and I could see him being curious about the slaves. He wasn't born into the pride and needs to learn how to be a good little demon lion, so for now he's pretty docile. Maybe your boy could end up being some kind of weird friend with Phos once he grows up? Since he was the first lion outside of his family that he met?
Other: RP yes yes owo  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:28 am
magnadearel

User Image
A youth of the Motoujamii-Simo Pride.
~ Rps
~ Future mate

User Image

Kyra here wouldn't mind meeting Plamen!

She's a bit of a spitfire and very spontaneous and unpredictable.

I'm looking for some general RP for her, as well as a possible mate/fling for her future?

Would Plamen be interested in some RP to see how they get along?

ALSO! Fresh blood so plus? xD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:43 am
SilverLutz

What you're looking for: RP
You're pet's image: Phosphor
Who you want: User Image
Plot: Phos needs a JRP, and I could see him being curious about the slaves. He wasn't born into the pride and needs to learn how to be a good little demon lion, so for now he's pretty docile. Maybe your boy could end up being some kind of weird friend with Phos once he grows up? Since he was the first lion outside of his family that he met?
Other: RP yes yes owo

Depawsit

User Image

Kyra here wouldn't mind meeting Plamen!

She's a bit of a spitfire and very spontaneous and unpredictable.

I'm looking for some general RP for her, as well as a possible mate/fling for her future?

Would Plamen be interested in some RP to see how they get along?

ALSO! Fresh blood so plus? xD

@Silver- Oooo I'd love some rp for him! He is really really subservient around demonlions though. XD They might be able to develop something as Phosphor grows. I'd love to see. Do you want to start it?
@Depaws- Pretty girl! I'd love for Plamen to meet her. Does she not have family in the pride? o.o I've been worried about finding him a mate lol.

magnadearel

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:52 am
I can definitely start it =3 I'll hop to that right away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:10 pm
magnadearel

@Depaws- Pretty girl! I'd love for Plamen to meet her. Does she not have family in the pride? o.o I've been worried about finding him a mate lol.

Nope, she has 0 family in the pride!

She comes from the Tokakinji, and all of her family reside there as well. So there should be 0 issues if we decide to go the mate route with them ^^

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:34 pm
Depawsit
Nope, she has 0 family in the pride!

She comes from the Tokakinji, and all of her family reside there as well. So there should be 0 issues if we decide to go the mate route with them ^^

Oooooooo. Awesome. Do you want to start something?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff