Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:12 am
User Image

Msrah would still be in the area I think. He doesn't know where else to go, really. He had just married his mate when the pride disbanded. So, it'd be nice with some RP with others that are still hanging around.  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:32 am
Neon Fly

KAEEEEEEEEL!

You know I love A'nna! And Bekh's also got a soft spot for her, lawl.

Will definitely take you up on the offer if Eshe doesn't manage to convince Bekh to leave, though honestly.. I don't see it being the sort of thing that will happen in just one rp. So I guess it'll depend on how he and Eshe get along and whether or not she can tolerate his condescending attitude enough to try and stick around to help him. Ffft.

But I agree.. they definitely need to meet again. ;3

AND I KNOW. I was looking at that rp the other day. It's my turn but we were at a spot where I wasn't sure if you wanted to keep going, not so much because the rp is at 5/6 posts each because that's not usually what I let dictate the end of an rp, but because they were kind of running off together so I wasn't sure if you actually wanted me to get into Bekh showing her around or not...

Let me know if you do, because I'd definitely continue it! A lot of Bekh's sexuality is kind of hinging on that rp honestly so I'd love to see where it ended up or at least plot out what happened the rest of the day/night. XD

We could continue! Though, in the interest of time, it might be better to just plot out what happened. Or we can do both.

It's all good. HIt me up on IM and we'll figure something out!

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:59 am
User Image

Chaaaan misses his brother / fake twin. He's feeling quite heart broken and is finally wandering back home since his lovely lady friend has evaded him for so long. Anyways I am pretty sure ICly his four, very spoiled, juvenile cubs with him. I think they need to run into each other again <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:55 am
Annchen
User Image

Msrah would still be in the area I think. He doesn't know where else to go, really. He had just married his mate when the pride disbanded. So, it'd be nice with some RP with others that are still hanging around.

Yes! Sounds good to me Ann! Bekh never really got as much rp with fellow pride members growing up as I would have liked. So it'd be awesome to establish who he knows, how well he knows them and how they originally met and stuff.

If you have any preferences on that sort of thing, speak up! Otherwise I'll probably make it up as we go along... or you can, I'm fine with that too. XD

Lethrossen
User Image

Chaaaan misses his brother / fake twin. He's feeling quite heart broken and is finally wandering back home since his lovely lady friend has evaded him for so long. Anyways I am pretty sure ICly his four, very spoiled, juvenile cubs with him. I think they need to run into each other again <3

LETH AND CHANDRAN! Bekh would love to see his bro-twin again! And probably b***h about how everything went to hell while he was gone!

Chandran should consider a fling with Kawasemi. XD

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:01 am
Neon Fly

Dude definitely, and Bekh can meet his nephews & nieces biggrin it will be so cute!!

OMG Kawasemi is stunning! I just have to check that it's okay with Krys, who owns Chan's non-mate (LOL so it most likely won't be a problem) who I think we have planned as end game, eventually. But Chan could use some more experience wooing ladies >_>;; But I totally love the idea of them meeting, not understanding each other... but getting on pretty well most likely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:56 am
Lethrossen
Neon Fly

Dude definitely, and Bekh can meet his nephews & nieces biggrin it will be so cute!!

OMG Kawasemi is stunning! I just have to check that it's okay with Krys, who owns Chan's non-mate (LOL so it most likely won't be a problem) who I think we have planned as end game, eventually. But Chan could use some more experience wooing ladies >_>;; But I totally love the idea of them meeting, not understanding each other... but getting on pretty well most likely.

Yesss! XD Bekh will be be like.. "WTF?! WHERE DID THOSE COME FROM?!" XD Being an Uncle will be interesting for him. <33

Awh, thanks! Yea, let me me know! But that's awesome! Chan and Niyati make a gorgeous couple! I'll definitely be rooting for them to get back together!

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:57 pm
Neon Fly

Okay I got the go ahead biggrin I'd love to set up a thread? or we can do both threads? Also, what is your plans for the future cubs? Go with mom, go with dad, split up? I am okay with anything, I just like getting this little detail out of the way XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Lethrossen
Okay I got the go ahead biggrin I'd love to set up a thread? or we can do both threads? Also, what is your plans for the future cubs? Go with mom, go with dad, split up? I am okay with anything, I just like getting this little detail out of the way XD

Awesome! I could set up a thread and you could set up a thread if you want? Just let me know which one you wanna start and I can start the other

Also.. whatever you wanna do with the cubs is fine by me! I know Niyati dumped their cubs with Chan.. I don't think Kawasemi is the the type to purposely seek out Chan to do something like that so she's probably keep all the cubs with her until they were old enough to go their own way (unless you wanted some of them to go with Chan).

She's a friendly, sweet girl and not passive-aggressive or vindictive in the least. She would never blame him for getting her knocked up, rather she'd consider them a blessing, even if her pride didn't, and she'd try to take really good care of them.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:44 am
Neon Fly

I'll set up chan/kawasemi?

Okay that sounds good and wonderful to me :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:19 pm
Lethrossen
Neon Fly

I'll set up chan/kawasemi?

Okay that sounds good and wonderful to me :3

Alright! -dances in place- I'll get one set up for Chan and Bekh.. and whatever bbies happen to show up!

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:53 pm
Hmmm... Given their age difference (I'm just looking at generation numbers here) Msrah could have been his nanny. Since he is/was young and male he often got handed pawful of rowdy cubs that liked to use him as a jungle gym. He could handle the energetic ones, sort of, so that's what he got razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:52 pm
Annchen
Hmmm... Given their age difference (I'm just looking at generation numbers here) Msrah could have been his nanny. Since he is/was young and male he often got handed pawful of rowdy cubs that liked to use him as a jungle gym. He could handle the energetic ones, sort of, so that's what he got razz

Msrah as Bekh's nanny? OMG! THAT WOULD BE ******** HILAAAAAAARRIOUS! SO MANY embarrassing stories about Bekh as a bratty cub, throwing cry-baby temper-tantrums every time someone called him a girl and getting into scrapes!

I totally approve of this idea. XDDD

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:21 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23834559

wooo totes got that done biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:17 pm
Neon Fly

Two plots for your lovely Bekh!
First of all, LOVE LOVE LOVE the character. You've got a great concept going.
Now, I have a lady, Leto, who left the Amazons to explore the world. I think she'd give some great advice to help Bekh consider leaving the DW lands. She left the Amazons, but she's still an Amazons, so he can do that too, things of that nature. She's very open-minded (it's why she left in the first place), so Leto wouldn't have a problem with Bekh's identity. It'll throw her off of at first though.

Now, if Bekh does eventually decide to leave, then I may have a mate for him. Meet Rio, the matriarch of a family of dancers. She's bisexual (as is most of the family) and really couldn't give a zebra's butt about what gender someone identifies as. Rio is all about doing what the heart and soul feels is right, etc etc. She has a few litters planned out, and has no problem finding some random dude to sleep with so that she and Bekh could have cubs. Her family is taught the same values she has, so Bekh would be with a group of loving and accepting (though quirky) individuals. I'm good for slow development too, as I know Bekh would probably need some time for the relationship to solidify.
But Rio and her family will NOT go into the desert (Mostly dark/black coats. Not a good mix.), so this would have to take place only after Bekh leaves the DW lands.

The Captain Britain

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces