Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Beach
Boardwalk! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:20 pm
Awesome nerd
Oh! Hey, remember to quote me by my new username! I forgot to remind you earlier c:

мαя¢υѕ νєησя
▀ ▄█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

User Image

Freshman. Okay. Slowly and gradually he was collecting more information about Luthe, and he couldn't say he didn't like to know about him. That was weird, considering he usually liked to know as least as he could about people and their problems. Maybe he just wanted to know why all their meetings were so weird. Not like the PetCo situation had really been much of a meeting. He wasn't even sure what that was.
Marcus was also extremely aware of this boy, and that also surprised him. He took in every little fidget, every little increase of the smile. He was always very alert, very observant and careful, so he tried to convince himself it was nothing with that. He even watched the boy almost run into the sign and the way he quickly covered it up. Despite the fact that, usually, he ignored people as much as was possible. Hm. Hm. Hmmmm.
Marcus also tried to tell himself that he couldn't wait to get home and never have to weirdly interact with Luthe again, but it wasn't as bad as he tried to make it seem. Interacting with Luthe. As long as the kid didn't ask dumb questions or start crying or something. He couldn't handle dumb people, and he definitely couldn't handle people crying. That would just make him start crying. Or screaming. Or something.
His gaze darted over to Luthe as the next question came, right when he was starting to feel comfortable in their silence. He followed the direction the neko's eyes went and once his own reached the carnival they widened. Marcus blinked once or twice until he looked back to Luthe and shook his head. "No," He added again, the word firm. Like, 'No, I've never been there and I never will, the end.' That wasn't entirely true either. He'd never been to any kind of carnival, and he didn't know really what to expect, so he wouldn't entirely mind going. Maybe if there was no one there.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█▄▀

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:01 pm
underbears
....ASLDJFLAJLRJWL;EJRS Holy Shiz, I didn't even notice!!! :0000

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Luthe's ear barely twitched when he heard such a determined answer. It... kinda made sense that Marcus wouldn't go to one. He didn't seem like the type to head anywhere so fun and cluttered with people.
"Oh, that's weird." he commented as he gave it more thought. "Don't you live pretty close to it?" After a few minutes he realized what he said and squeaked, clamping a hand over his mouth. "O-Oh! I-I'm so sorry!" he stammered, though his voice was muffled by his hand. "I-I didn't mean to judge or anything. I-I just thought everyone had been there at least once. Ah, I'm not one to talk, I haven't been there either." he mumbled while scratching his hair in thought. "Umm... Maybe we could go there sometime?" he asked with an earnest shrug, getting slightly better at talking to intimidating Marcus. Wait... did it just sound like he was asking Marcus on a date? Slowly Luthe's smile spun upside down. Crap. He didn't want Marcus thinking of how weird he was so early! Besides, he didn't take rejection that well! E-Easy Luthe, he tried to rationalize, It just sounded normal. Marcus won't assume it's a date! Surely he wouldn't take it that way!

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:18 pm
Awesome nerd
ahhhhhhh it's no big deal i didn't either until like now heheh

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

User Image

Marcus found his hands digging themselves nervously back into his pockets, not sure what to do with them when talking with someone. He had glanced away from Luthe and instead looked to the road, curiously awaiting for the sound of the bus, but as soon as he heard what he said he looked back. Marcus wasn't sure how to answer that, but he started with "Well, yeah," before suddenly Luthe was stammering at him and apologizing.
At first he wasn't sure what for and then the corners of his mouth twitched upwards just slightly when he realized what for. Oh man. Oh man, he was apologizing for that? The very faint smile disappeared almost as soon as it came with his next question, and he paused hesitantly.
Going to a public place with a person?
He wouldn't hate it. He wouldn't really hate it. And he didn't entirely mind Luthe, despite not really knowing him, like, at all. Then again, he didn't really have any friends. Luthe could be a friend. Maybe. Oh man. This was intense. He wasn't even sure how to answer that normally, how was he even supposed to? "Maybe." Marcus finally answered bluntly, once again avoiding as much eye contact as he could.
Marcus wasn't good at being nice, at accepting things like that. His first reaction was to refuse and walk away, but to do that to Luth would be like tellng at a kitten or something and throwing it away. Something drastic and awful. And, Marcus could not imagine Luthe's face if he had refused. Not even he could do something like that. He finally met Luthe's gaze again when he finally looked up, nibbling on his lip and feeling like he had to say something else because the kid looked like he might freak out. "I...wouldn't mind going." He added, kind of hoping Luthe wouldn't look so scared so he wouldn't feel as bad.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:35 pm
underbears

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

Luthe's ear twitched at the blunt answer. Maybe. Maybe, maybe, maybe. ...It's not a no. That alone was enough to put a huge smile on the younger man's face. Well, he wanted to, but he didn't want to creep his companion out, so he just stayed there with fidgety clenched fists and his mouth tightly shut to the point of looking like an upside down V. All of that, however, broke loose when he heard Marcus again. This intimidating man, who seemed to not like anyone in general, wouldn't mind going to a carnival with him?
This-This had to be some kind of dream! Luthe wasn't even sure what to do at this point. Cheer? Freak out? Call someone about it? Wait, who would he even call? He's still fresh in this city, he doesn't know a whole lot of people. But still! This was just like going to a concert and the lead singer lets you go backstage!
Needless to say, Luthe was smiling brightly by the time the bus came. He stared at the bleakly opened doors and equally bleak people seated in the bus, slowly feeling his morale drop. He always hates the bus. The people that rode it were usually angry at everything or stared at him to the point of disturbing him. Look! Even now that guy sitting next to the bus driver - the bus driver too! - were staring at him. Luthe felt his heart sink slightly as he got on the first step out of four that led to the inner chambers of the bus. Turning around, he looked over at Marcus and tried to focus on him instead of the people watching him. Good thing he was the only one at this stop getting on.
"Thanks for taking me to the bus stop." he said almost timidly. "Umm.... Hang on." Hastily patting down his body, Luthe found and pulled out a pen. Unable to find any paper, he swallowed his pride, or more fear, and asked the bus driver for one. After a stare down that ended with Luthe trembling, the glaring driver handing him an old, crumpled brochure. The neko turned and scribbled a set of numbers on it before handing it to Marcus. "That's, umm, my number." he said, tempted to twirl a strand of brown hair shyly. After all, he was giving his number to the love of his life! "I-If you ever want to go to that carnival, or, umm, do anything else, y-you can call me."

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:38 pm
Awesome nerd

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

User Image

Marcus couldn't bring himself to look back towards Luthe, so once again he decided to look anywhere but him. The ground, the sky, the cars casually passing by. The bus coming from the distance. Oh man, he was probably smiling. No, no, no, he couldn't look. He was completely regretting this decision at this point, wishing he had just decided not to speak to Luthe in the first place. That would have made today a lot easier. He wouldn't have to stress about if he made some cat-boy smile or if he actually accepted someone's invitation to go out with them in public.
But...He was glad he had. If Luthe wasn't some awfully annoying, pestering person, then Marcus figured it wouldn't be the worst idea to have a friend. If this was a friend. He wasn't really sure of the qualifications.
Marcus finally managed to glance to Luthe as he thanked him. His eyes narrowed just a little, and he was about to say that he had no other choice but he started to say something else so he kept his mouth shut. His eyebrows contracted together when he saw Luthe start to glance about, and finally pulling a pen from his pocket. He curiously watched as the driver handed him a brochure, thinking that he could have simply written it on his arm like in movies. He decided this was okay, even though he might just lose it. He'd have to memorize it or something so he'd have a plan B. Marcus took the paper gingerly and glanced down at it before looking back up to Luthe. "Okay." He said calmly, noting every little stammer. It was kind of cute. Maybe. He actually might have smiled a little bit there, which thankfully he didn't realize himself doing. "Goodbye." He nodded softly, wanting the bus to leave so that he could. He wasn't sure if it would be appropriate for him to just leave now so he took a few small steps back, fiddling with the brochure in his hands.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:09 pm
underbears
Sorry for the horribly late reply! D : I was at a band camp, but hey, I got first chair! emotion_awesome

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

The carnival's music and the chatter of the horde of people was almost deafening, and if Luthe's ears had been out they'd be twitching constantly. He stood near the ticket booth/entrance, fingering the thick plaid scarf swallowing his chin and even his shoulders as he watched the people buy their way inside the festival-esque area. He was supposed to meet Marcus here for a date - No! A friendly outing. A d-date was just wishful thinking.
Luthe glanced down at the phone in his free hand, gazing over the texts for the umpteenth time. At least he wasn't dreaming about their digital conversation, but what if Marcus didn't mean this? What if he was drunk or something? Something to make him not really mean it? Luthe frowned and ignored the looks he got from a few perverted and desperate passing carnies. Marcus didn't seem like the type to leave him in a place like this... did he?

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:00 pm
Awesome nerd
Nah, it's totally fine. I have camps and stuff and my cousins are in town so it's hard to replyyyy. Gah. And nice job! c:

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

User Image

Marcus was very well considering leaving Luthe there to stand around. He had woken up in a sweat and had remained nervous and fidgety for the rest of his morning. Coffee didn't help him at all, only waking him up enough to stress out over everything that had been said the night before. He had to drink several glasses and look over the conversation multiple times to convince himself it had indeed happened and he had in fact agreed to do it. Even the rest of the day was stressful and full of worries.
Finally when six was getting closer and closer he began to wonder if he really could do it. The situation with Luthe wasn't that frightening, it was more the... location. And everything.
He himself had never been stood up before, and before this he didn't think he really could ever do it to someone, but now he was definitely considering it. Wow, what a coward he was! Ugh. Dumb. So dumb.
He must have been at least fifteen minutes late by the time he rushed out of his house, shoving a wallet into his back pocket and running to the boardwalk.
There were so many people rushing about he barely even noticed the tiny Luthe by the entrance. But he did at the last minute, his breath heavy by the time he rushed to him, running hands through his hair. "Hey!" He shouted, which wasn't entirely necessary. It wasn't too loud for a normal conversation, especially because of how close they now were. "Uhm. Sorry I'm late." He mumbled, and his gaze darted up to the carnival, definitely regretting this as he eyed the flashing lights and the crowds moving in or out. "Yeah. Um. I walked here." He wasn't sure if that constituted as an excuse, considering he had been late before he walked to the boardwalk. He rubbed the back of his neck and narrowed his eyes a little at the sound of the laughter coming from inside the carnival.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:21 pm
underbears

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

Luthe instantly perked up when he heard something shouted in his direction. It felt strange straightening up at a sound that was replayed by different people every other second, but he felt sure he knew that voice. He turned around just in time to be greeted by a panting, sweaty tower of a man. Luthe stared at the man for a moment, only blinking in response, but then broke out into a bright smile. "Oh, it's okay!" he chirped. "I wasn't waiting long." Following Marcus' gaze, he looked over to the bright lights of the carnival, the oversized toys hanging for the taking, and the rides creating screams and cheers.
"Umm, I already got our tickets, so we can go in whenever we-" He stopped when he looked and saw the look on Marcus' face. He looked really upset and uncomfortable. Luthe slowly frowned, feeling as though he forced the bigger man to come here. "We, uh, we don't have to come here if you don't want to." the neko mumbled halfheartedly as he fingered the tickets in his pockets. He could probably get a few bucks back if he sold it to someone at the gates.

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:34 am
Awesome nerd

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

User Image

Nervously, a hand went to Marcus' shirt collar, pulling it a little farther from his skin almost comically. Sure, it was a pretty cold night, but after all the sprinting all his layers of sweaters and shirts and big fluffy army coats seemed ridiculous.
And all these people. Oh my god. Had he ever been around this many people at once? Was it supposed to be this loud?
He was glad to hear that Luthe had not been waiting long, though he questioned why he would care. That only led to a mini argument between himself and himself, deciding that it would be rude and impolite if he had showed up any later. (Honestly though, it was surprising that Luthe was even still here) He nodded a few times and ran a hand through his hair, but he glanced back when the boy stopped talking. He met his eyes for a little bit, blinking almost curiously down at the tiny thing. "I asked you to come with me, didn't I?" He retorted, turning towards the gates now. He shoved his hands into his coat's pockets. Did that mean Luthe didn't want to go? No, he seemed excited enough. His fear of crowds probably showed on his face a little, so he tried to man up and go back to something more stony and strong. Ready for anything.
Even a heavily populated, cheaply decorated, plastic amusement park. He could do it. Totally. Totally.
He blinked a few times at the large gate before glancing down to Luthe. "How much did the tickets cost?" He asked as he started to inch his way closer. He figured it couldn't be too much, he had to have more than enough in his pockets to pay Luthe back.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:01 am
underbears

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

'You're right, let's get out of here.' 'I just remembered that I have to do something. Bye!' 'Yeah, I'm leaving.' Those were a few things Luthe expected his companion to say, but to his surprise, Marcus didn't say anything close to it. The smaller man looked up at him to see an even harsher look on his face. Did he offend Marcus when he suggested they go somewhere else? Ah crap, their date (friendly outing!) hadn't even started and already he was off on the wrong foot... if that was even the right saying.
"Uh... Yeah, I guess you did." Luthe answered, a smile building its way onto his face. By the time Marcus asked him about the tickets, he had taken out said tickets and handed one to him. "Oh, don't worry about it. I don't spend my money too often, so I had plenty to spare for these." he assured. Showing their tickets to the person up front, Luthe gladly led the taller man into the carnival-esque place and smiled brightly at him. "Is there anything you want to do first?" he asked, his own eyes darting around like a child in a toy store.

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:57 pm
Awesome nerd

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

User Image

At least Luthe was smiling. For a moment there, he was almost nervous if he had, like, ruined the entire thing. (Whatever this thing was) Marcus nearly smiled in exchange, but instead simply looked at the ground, not sure what he was doing here. He raised his gaze again to Luthe as he spoke, hesitantly following him up to the man who took them from him. He opened his mouth to reply to that, but then decided to shut it and avoid saying something that would make this even more awkward. "Okay." Marcus finally mumbled. He felt as if he needed to pay for them. He was supposed to, right? Like that's what he should do, cause he asked Luthe here. He supposed, really Luthe asked him. And that had been plenty surprising. But he could convince himself that this was okay, because Luthe asked first.
Marcus stayed close to the boy, equally scared to lose him or get lost himself. He wasn't even sure where they were supposed to go first, the place was giant, but well tucked away behind the boardwalk. And then Luthe was asking him the same question he was thinking of asking him, and he blinked and looked around. "I'm not sure," He answered truthfully. He wouldn't mind getting food, but also figured that might not be so smart if Luthe wanted to go onto a ride. He peered up at the big ferris wheel, finding his gaze wandering about and landing on all of the tall, bright rides. "What about you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:26 pm
underbears

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

"Me?" Luthe blinked and made a face as though he didn't expect the question. Well, that wasn't true. He expected being asked something like that since it was more of a default kind of question to keep away silence, but still, it took him by surprise. He was so absorbed in keeping Marcus from storming off that he didn't even consider where he himself wanted to go. Well, that wasn't exactly true either. He really wanted to play out his fantasy and somehow coerce Marcus into winning him a prize, but he had a strong feeling that wouldn't work. So then what? What could they do...?
Luthe looked around himself, taking in all the rides. There was one that slowly lifted people up a bazillion feet then plummeted them to the ground only to stop short of the ground, and for a (literal) scaredy-cat like him, that ride would give him a heart attack. Then there was the Tilt-o-Whirl, something he might consider but not for the first ride of the event. The carousal, filled with children as always - that and drunk teens. The enormous set of swings that lightly swung their riders in a circle. Finally, the Ferris Wheel, the most romantic of all carnival rides. Ah, just the thought of being stuck at the top with only Marcus for company... No, no! This wasn't a date! This. Wasn't. A. Date! Luthe shook his head, or more shook the blush off his cheeks, and turned back to Marcus, ready to blabber something random out to save himself should he have looked suspicious. But before he could humiliate himself yet again (and an hour hadn't even passed) he noticed the bigger man staring up at the Ferris Wheel, almost looking captivated by it. Luthe pursed his lips. Could his fantasy become a reality? ...No, no that was silly! Marcus might just like that ride, nothing more. But either way, there was a chance for them to be seated in the same pod in a Ferris Wheel! Who was he to deny that golden opportunity?!
"Why don't we go on the Ferris Wheel?" Luthe offered with a light smile. "It'll give us a really nice view of the city, and we can even look over at other rides you'll want to try while it moves."

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:20 pm
Awesome nerd

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

User Image

Marcus blinked a few times down at Luthe in response to the question, before suddenly nodding and glancing away. Huh. Well, Luthe acting so surprised had pretty much surprised him. Marcus thought over his question several times before deciding it really wasn't too alarming.
Patiently, he waited for Luthe to answer before scanning some of the rides about them. He found it difficult to concentrate with so many people about, nearly being bumped into several times and nearly having a heart attack each time. He hoped he wasn't displaying his nervousness, so he took a few steps back towards the trash cans, only gesturing for Luthe to follow while they decided on a ride (he figured pulling him, or initiating any contact was probably too touchy). That way, they were a little out of the way and not right in the path of hundreds of other carnival-goers. Marcus didn't think he had ever been around so many people maybe in his whole existence. And that fact was a little sad.
Glancing a few times to Luthe, Marcus wondered a little bit about this situation. If this was a date, he figured he probably could handle it a bit better. Well, he could really handle it better if he just knew what it was, period. But MArcus had seen plenty of movies and he knew what was necessary on a date. But then, he stressed himself out a little bit wondering if maybe that meant Luthe would want more. Oh god, what if he wanted a relationship? No! Nooo way! This wasn't a date! God, Marcus. Stop thinking all the time. He was almost ready to smack himself, when Luthe spoke excitedly from beside him. Again he glanced down to him, looking back at what he figured was the Ferris Wheel. He nodded as well and, in a rush to get the fact that this wasn't a date through his head, was ready to start off towards it. "Yeah. Yeah, okay. That's fine," He stumbled out quickly, playing with the cuff of his jacket nervously. Oh man, the more he thought the more awkward he got. s**t. No thinking, just acting, he decided. He started to wander over to the Ferris Wheel, making sure Luthe was following with him.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:44 pm
underbears

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

Luthe quirked an eyebrow at Marcus. He sure was a fidgety one. He struggled to catch up to the long-legged man, but finally did as soon as they were in line. Fortunately, they were filling the pods up for a new ride, and they were able to get in one in no time.
Luthe smiled ear to ear as the ride started. He leaned towards the sides and watched the scenery go by, feeling the comforting wind against them. "Oh, it's so pretty." he whispered as they got higher... and higher... so high. Oh gosh, everything was a litter of dots now, the people were ants! And this Ferris Wheel! It was so rickety! Eep!! The pod just shook! Luthe slowly began to shake as his grip on the ride grew tighter. He wanted to spend time with Marcus so much that he completely forgot how everything terrified him. Aah, there were no straps on this ride. W-Was that good? He had nothing to comfortingly grip, but what if the ride fell apart? Ack! It just shook again! They were going to die! No, no, no! Why'd it have to be on the one time he got to spend with Marcus?!

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:09 pm
Awesome nerd

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

User Image

Marcus eyed the carnies suspiciously, his narrowed eyes practically glaring at each one as they were ushered towards a pod. Out of all people, these were the ones he least wanted to trust with his lives. He tried to be less judgemental and pushed the thought away, instead concentrating on the ride as they started to lift off.
He had only seen Ferris Wheels in movies, but this was so much more...romantic? Was that the word? It was nice. It rocked lightly in the air as they began to go higher, Marcus glancing over the side to peer down at everything. He heard Luthe's whisper, the corners of his mouth twitching into a very small smile. But when he lift his gaze to Luthe, he noted that he was definitely in a different state than when he got onto the ride. Marcus blinked at him for a few seconds before nervously looking away. Oh man, he looked terrified. He was basically trempling in his seat. Marcus wasn't sure what to do about that, considering the ride only was getting higher and higher and they were getting to the top.
He tried to think of something to distract him with, because he wasn't heartless or anything, and tried to think of everything he knew about him. "Luthe, did you go to high school here?" He suddenly asked, trying to get the guy to just...look up! God, he was practically scaring himself, staring down at all the tiny things like that. "I mean, because you go to college here, right?"

Bliss Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces