Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:46 pm
Hoshi Lockhart

Perhaps Gable as a lifemate for Hersilia? He's of high rank in the Nergui pride and thus expected to marry / have cubs. The Nergui value "natural" coat colors, rare eyes, and rune/complex markings.

Gable is seeking someone for 2 out of 3 of these things, as he'd rather his mate not be coveted enough he'll be challenged for her (which is typical of the Nergui males). Given her coat and eyes (which match his, no less XD), she'd be a perfect fit at first glance.

Her attitude would not really sway him otherwise, since he's very used to dealing with, let's say, haughty women and for the most part appeasing their whims. He'd likely never love her either, though who's to say he wouldn't eventually.

She would have protection, food, and an opportunity to bully some slaves around if she was feeling in need of an ego boost as one of Gable's rank-given tasks is to break the slaves in.

He's involved in an ORP right now, after which he'll be appointing someone to do his duties just long enough to go out and search for a wife.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:58 pm
Hopefolly
Took some time to read about the pride. She fits it very well. It's good he's used to her type, because I already hear lots of complaining while she's adapting to the place. xD Privately, of course. She's not stupid to go openly disagreeing with anything.

Considering there's no love involved he's pretty much assured of a wife. She doesn't like the roguelands and is keen on leaving it as soon as possible. 'Specially if he let it known he's a high rank. She's attracted to power and strength.

/snort I always assumed her mouth alone would detour any males from her.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:10 pm
Hoshi Lockhart

He's ICly old friends with Kael's leader of the pride, Rapha (though the lioness in question may argue against the word "friend"), who has quite a bit of attitude and the ability to sentence him to death if she feels like it. Having tiptoed around Rapha so long, Hersilia would a cakewalk. XD And she's pretty much dead-on what he's looking for, so!

I think they have loads of potential to be super interesting (if not hilarious).

Like I said, he's involved in an ORP right now, and I can't RP him elsewhere until I know how that ends (as it's up in the air). Shall I fling you a PM when he's ready? <3 Shouldn't be too long.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:35 pm
Hopefolly
That's good. <3 Hersilia's mouth always worried me. She complains about everything and doesn't seem afraid to tell anyone off.

I get the sense they would be really fun, too. xD She'd keep her tongue in public and mutter all these complaints and curses where no one could hear. Except him. 'Cause in her mind "You picked me, it is your duty to listen to me." She totally wouldn't mind taking care of cubs by herself, either. It's a small price to pay for a good home and status. I hope she gets stuck with a huge litter as a first. /shot

Sure. <3

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:00 am
Would you like some more RP between Skada and Itzal? (If you're still interested in our plots for them)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:15 pm
Annchen
Would you like some more RP between Skada and Itzal? (If you're still interested in our plots for them)
Still interested. <3 And I would. Have no ideas to toss your way right now, though. Still doing the same things he's always done. I can remember her following him around if you wanted to assume that and have him get mad for the first time over it.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:23 pm
Hey, remember when we were speaking of Eli x Tadelesh RP? I'm gonna get him to join the Sikukuu this week, and will be applied today or tomorrow. If your able to tag him about doing the JRP, that is fine, but if not then i could at least do a PRP with her once he is in the pride.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:32 am
DraconisSiirexus
Hey, remember when we were speaking of Eli x Tadelesh RP? I'm gonna get him to join the Sikukuu this week, and will be applied today or tomorrow. If your able to tag him about doing the JRP, that is fine, but if not then i could at least do a PRP with her once he is in the pride.
She can do his JRP if you want, yeah. And I forgot for a time I had RPs to start. I'll see about that tomorrow.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:45 pm
Kallysto

I keep forgetting to ask about the plots, so maybe this would be better?

I haven't named my new lion yet, nor will his muse form well, but would you like to assume Noe has met him a few times? So he's not just wandering in on his own? I can also make him a friend of her mother.
Than there's the one with Ash.

Firenze is forming slowly, too. Not used to having new ones to pick with. I'm not sure what to toss as a RP idea, so I'll ignore her unless you have one.

And I'd like Kavuk.

Can also start them if you want.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
Kallysto

I keep forgetting to ask about the plots, so maybe this would be better?

I haven't named my new lion yet, nor will his muse form well, but would you like to assume Noe has met him a few times? So he's not just wandering in on his own? I can also make him a friend of her mother.
Than there's the one with Ash.

Firenze is forming slowly, too. Not used to having new ones to pick with. I'm not sure what to toss as a RP idea, so I'll ignore her unless you have one.

And I'd like Kavuk.

Can also start them if you want.

For the best. I've been reading the Hunger Games all day. Literally all day. Since I got home. x3

I'm trying to remember which new lion you're speaking of, but sure. Noe is currently in Schnee territory for their meta event. Maybe on her way back she can run into him?

I'm hoping a plot with the goddess of memory pans out and Ash will be more pleasant and less awful. But either way I'd love to get something started with them. Perhaps he could meet her when Noe is off doing her lone ranger thing?

Apparently being around others too long with her visions makes her head ache so she always seeks a little bit of solitude each day.

Firenze could catch the tail end of something shady with Raj and question him. Ask him why he was "gifted" such an interesting necklace or something fun like that.

As for Kavuk I literally have no idea considering how secluded his pride is. Did you want RP with his daughter? In my mind, he is trying to reform and become a better person than he was but he still has fits of jealousy and anger where he acts out and says horrible things. He regrets his past but doesn't know what to do to make it right.  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:12 pm
Kallysto

I have one of those books. One of many from my Uncle.
I thought so. I don't want to forget any more plots. I'll poke you for Soq once you get a teepee. Ponies~

The greyish one on those really old lines that looks like he's leading a troop of little cubs. x3 I'd rather go with Noe for a JRP. Then Eli can come in one day down the line and try to set them up. She's embarrassing like that. She says they'd make gorgeous babies, why not?

His daughter, yes. She has growth plots I'd like him to play a part in. I can't play her as an adult until I know how her story goes. But I also need to secure at least one lion to be her friend through it all before I start advancing her to Juv. At the moment she's just a carefree cub getting into trouble all the time by exploring her new surroundings.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:52 pm
Hoshi Lockhart

Sorry for the wait! Woooork.

Gable is freed up now for the Nergui, err, "recruitment" (coughcough) RP with your lovely gal. I can set it up whenever you'd like. Just let me know. surprised

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:35 pm
Hopefolly
Hoshi Lockhart

Sorry for the wait! Woooork.

Gable is freed up now for the Nergui, err, "recruitment" (coughcough) RP with your lovely gal. I can set it up whenever you'd like. Just let me know. surprised
Work does that. It's been making me lazy, again. But I've been recently dying for some more SoA RP, so 'recruit' away. o: I have a bunch of RPs to start, myself. I'm still looking forward to seeing how all this plays out. I can already sense they'd be a favorite pair. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:34 am
gaia_crown  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:49 am
Hoshi Lockhart

Would Firenze perhaps be open to a fling? I have a male, who I would like to fling for plot purposes, He's a lion in the Kizingo'zaa, but he's also a bit of a traveler. So him being out by the Kwa Kikombe wouldn't be much of a stretch. I would request that a few cubs return back with him, as part of his plot. But I won't demand that they all do, as I know the Kwa'Kikombe needs new blood too :3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff