Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Downtown Bliss
The Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:19 pm
1Tsukiko1

1Tsukiko1

Aɴᴛᴏɴɪᴜsᴢ Cᴀsɪᴍɪʀ "Aɴᴛʜᴏɴʏ" Mᴏʀᴇɪɴ

User Image

I get what I want because I ask for it,
Not because I'm really that deserving of it.
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe
You can count on me to misbehave.
I know I've got a big ego,
I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though.

User Image
To Antoniusz' delight, the boy only continued to converse with him, and did not turn away. He even answered him in a full sentence. Antoniusz grinned with his words, nodding once or twice before glancing to the road for any sign of a bus. There wouldn't be one, of course, but he decided to make sure.

Even more exciting, the boy continued to speak! Anthony sent his gaze backover, his eyes widening very lightly, as well as his grin. "Creepy, but rich, yes?" With the word 'rich' he rubbed his fingers together for the universal sign of money, nodding a few times as if he would get Ciaran's approval with that. And then he thought over Ciaran's other question, hesitating for a moment before pointing back with a gloved hand towards the building he came from. "No vork. My hours over," He struggled over his english for a moment before speaking again, sliding his hands into his coat pockets. He could work from home as well, but this was not one of those days. Antoniusz chewed on his bottom lip, and paused. "No vork today. I am, um, free?" With that he grinned and nodded again towards Ciaran, more asking if he understood than requesting approval.

"How come jou are late?" He questioned back, contracting his brows inquisitively. He reached a hand down and fingered the fur at the bottom of his coat curiously for a moment, as if something it was doing bothered him. He looked back to Ciaran and his smile became more of a smirk. "Von't jour maids miss deir little prince?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:25 pm
User Image
Ciaran sneered to himself at the confirmation of his already nearly assured assumption. He guessed everyone had to get by somehow, but he'd certainly never planned to meet someone of his profession in person. When he was told he was free his scowl only grew and he leaned on the arm of the bench to look away. Wonderful. Now he knew he'd be spending his entire time waiting with this guy. He hadn't been paying enough attention to catch that Antoniusz was wondering if he understood, but it was pretty obvious anyway.

It wasn't until he was asked a question that he actually spoke up and looked at him. "None of your da--" Wait a second. Calm down. He's barely even pestering you. "Ugh. Someone in my class had obviously gone temporarily brain dead and thought it'd be fun to suddenly want to be chums when we have a test this Monday." He complained, as if it was the most important and obvious thing in the world besides the fact that he also makes himself take the bus. Another question and he was back to looking annoyed at the buildings across from him with misplaced blame. "I wouldn't think so, considering they get payed whether there's anything to clean or not."

1Tsukiko1

Hilarious Loverboy

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:41 pm
1Tsukiko1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There seemed to no longer be any kind of uncertainty in Ciaran's expression, then. In fact, he seemed almost a little grossed out. Anthony didn't mind, really, sometimes it grossed himself out. Not the sex part, just the whole part about people he didn't know. Though a few years in this country now, he was starting to have regulars and there were even people he recognized occasionally. Antoniusz lifted his eyebrows when he suddenly snapped at him, his grin slowly widening a bit more now. He nodded hesitantly as a true answer came out, keeping his eye contact with Ciaran the whole time, his smile steadily growing. "Do jou have good grades, private school boy?" He asked. By this point he had found his full attention consumed by Ciaran, and eventually walked over to stand beside Ciaran, turning to him. He had gingerly smoothed his coat down, too disgusted still to sit on public benches so he avoided coming too close. "Do jou dhink dat jou vill do vell on test?" He inquired, slipping his small, gloved hands into his pockets.

And then Ciaran answered his last question and he glanced across the street where Ciaran's gaze had fallen. Antoniusz nibbled on his bottom lip, chewing on it thoughtfully before he looked back to the private school boy, adorned in that cute uniform. Anthony wanted a uniform like that. He wondered how many extra private school boy had. Maids that got paid even when they did no work! Wow, what a life this little boy had! He leaned back for a moment and then suddenly shot a glance over to Ciaran. "I can order jou a car, if jou don't vant to vait for bas," He suddenly spoke up, his eyes narrowing very slightly. "Unless jou don't vant car. Maybe dat's vhy jou take bas everyday, hm?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image
Ciaran's eyes lit up for a second at the mention of his grades, but then were slowly brought back in using self control. Acting cocky certainly wasn't dignified. He still had the decency to look back to Antoniusz, however, as the question was an ensured way to break the ice with someone of Ciaran's character. He didn't even realize when the other boy stepped closer.

"Well, they definitely aren't horrible. I'd say they're about what's expected from someone of my lineage." He replied almost cheerfully, crossing his arms and readjusting his posture to sit up straight. It was pretty much all his father's side that was rich, but that didn't matter. He was still raised with class being expected of him. "That being said, of course I'll do well. It'd be shameful to both me and my father if I didn't." He still sounded proud and gave off an aura of being on a high horse despite his previous attempts at hiding it and the undertones of pressure.

Speaking of all this reminded him that he was actually missing out on the studying he was so proud of currently, and it was brought up into his thoughts again at Anthony's offer. Well... it certainly was a nice offer, and he had told himself the only reason he hadn't used a car today was because it would need to be one of his father's, but he felt weird somehow now that there was another option. It could just be that he barely knew this guy and didn't trust him quite enough to just get in a car sent by him. That would be an excuse though. As much as he hated it, he was a teenager and as such sought out escapes from repetition. Anthony was certainly an escape, but he never said he wanted it past the point of his primal urges. Ciaran was good at studying, and liked doing it. It annoyed him that he was contradicting himself and couldn't give him a straight answer, and also that Antoniusz was right about him not wanting to just get home and work on the test he had been previously looking forward to.

"Yeah, right. Maybe I just don't want to be taken away for some kind of ransom and look back on it in shame knowing it could have been easily avoided." Ciaran muttered angrily in half-truth, not touching the fact that he could get both a rental car and a chauffeur on his recently bumped up allowance. "I think I'll just wait here, thanks."

1Tsukiko1

Hilarious Loverboy

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:23 pm
1Tsukiko1

Anthony let his eyes fall over his uniform again. He examined the little crest and wondered what school that would be, or if he would even know it. He looked at the tie for a moment and thought of all the ones like that he had slipped his hands around and untied, and then wondered if everybody at this school behaved and looked like Ciaran. He could picture lots of cocky little boys dressed in their cute little uniforms heading to school in groups. He wondered what his school was like. Anthony hadn't been to much of high school, so he wasn't sure he could picture what it would be like there.

But he could picture cute little Ciaran in his cute little uniform with his books and homework and great grades. He must have been staring kind of obviously at the emblem on his blazer, and pulled his gaze away when he felt as if he had been looking for too long. Hm. How expensive could a uniform like that be? He should probably just ask Ciaran. Hm. Anthony grinned weakly towards Ciaran when he answered him, giving a small "Mmm." As an answer to him. He dug his fingers deeper into his pockets and balled them up, grinning lightly.

The boy was proud, and that wasn't a bad thing. But the way he spoke about his father kind of made Anthony a little unnerved. He had never truly appreciated his own father, in fact he despised him so much that he refused to ever think or mention him again(though that clearly wasn't working). From Ciaran's words you probably could not be able to tell if he respected or feared the man, but from his tone it sounded almost like both. Hmmm.

His offer seemed to hesitantly be rejected, though Anthony just sent him a wry little grin at his answer. Some kind of ransom! Ahah! Did he look like someone who could even do that to someone? Yes, he was quick, and yes he could probably run away from a fight if necessary, but he was never strong enough to be physical with someone. Nor push them into a car if they didn't want to. He laughed softly and ran a hand through his black hair, observing the newly-colored locks for a moment. "Jou're velcome." He answered, and quietly pushed his hand back into the pocket. "Though I assure jou I vould not ever desire jou're family's money, private school boy."

Unless, Ciaran ever wanted to buy him something. Then he would definitely accept his family's money. In fact, clothing was probably one of the only things he never bought for himself, only ever received it in the form of a gift. Anthony glanced back down to Ciaran on the bench and bit his bottom lip for a second, wondering if that was the only reason. Hm. "Maybe some other time, hm?"

He then paused again and turned to Ciaran in an effort for eye contact. "Do jou come here every day? To dhe bas stop?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image
Ciaran noticed the the obvious staring at his uniform and took it as staring at him in general. He looked away self-consciously, pretending he hadn't seen it. He'd probably have suspected otherwise if he hadn't already been called 'coote' multiple times. When Anthony replied to his excuse of being kidnapped Ciaran scoffed quietly to himself as he realized that the idea had taken another hit into falsehood, which was that Anthony probably wasn't very short on money in the first place with his combination of job and looks. Well, he didn't care. It was just a petty excuse anyway. He'd still stay away from hopping into cars that weren't owned by his family in the future just to be safe though. Ciaran made it clear to himself often that he wasn't stupid.

The next time Antoniusz opened his mouth caught him off guard, and he quickly turned his head to glare at him which didn't fail considering he was already being looked at himself. "Every week day that isn't a holiday. Keep up with the obvious questions and that frequency may dwindle." Ciaran replied vexedly, considering he thought that'd be apparent. Of course he ignored the part of the question involving his location. He was feeling oddly defensive with the turn the conversation had taken and so continued his angry gaze towards Anthony.

1Tsukiko1

Hilarious Loverboy

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:56 pm
1Tsukiko1

There went the private school boy again, going off and getting all hot and bothered. That was definitely cute, he decided. Though, he did always seem to be agitated and flustered. Now he just seemed especially annoyed. That was also cute, his constant state of angry muttering. His eyes widened softly when Ciaran quickly looked away from Anthony's stare, and did the same, a small grin growing on his lips.

His eyes widened almost in an amused fashion as he snapped at him, and he grinned gingerly back. Well. He wanted to see Ciaran daily, he decided. It was like a cute little reminder that naive little minds existed. It was endearing. And also very sweet. He had even lingered outside a few more moments today just to try and see him, which had ended up going very well for Anthony. Every day, then? Well, he expected Ciaran to follow up with that, and hopefully end up coming every day as well.

"Hnn," He noised thoughtfully, adjusting his hands inside his pockets. He glanced back to him and observed for a second more, smiling smartly back at the look he was receiving. "I am here most of the veek. Perhaps I vill see jou much," He glanced away, back to the street as if looking for the bus again. "Vhat is jour name?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image
"Oh wow, I'm ecstatic." Ciaran murmured with his voice being anything but. Despite that, he was slightly cooled down and more affected by it than he seemed. He couldn't help but be relieved that the time between school and getting on the bus would now become a break with his foreign "friend" instead of some boring interval where he didn't do anything but sit and wait for his life to get back to the regularly scheduled program of his face being stuffed in books and work. Ciaran finally concluded that he barely managed to ever get anything done during that short amount of time in the past anyway, so he could give it up without feeling too much guilt towards himself from now on.

Ciaran looked confused at the question, and then slightly flustered. Had they really made it this far without being told each other's names yet? It felt impossible. When it dawned on him that they had in fact not done the first thing you should ever do when starting up a first conversation, he quickly gave his up in order to make up for it. "It's Ciaran. Ciaran O'dile. What about you...? Not that I really care all that much."

1Tsukiko1

Hilarious Loverboy

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:20 pm
1Tsukiko1

A sarcastic, witty answer flew from Ciaran's mouth. He didn't know what to do but snicker softly, running his hand once more through his hair. Hm. Sarcastic and dry, but still such a sweet voice. And such a cute face, he couldn't ever even take it as something rude. Though, he was surprised Ciaran hadn't been taken away into some stranger's van yet, speaking to strangers like that.

Though, clearly not so strange. Ciaran actually answered him with a name that seemed right, complete with a last name and everything. Anthony looked at him and pursed his lips in thought, matching the name to the face finally. Ciaran. Hm. It worked, it looked like him. He was surprised, in fact, that he had received a correct answer at all. This seemed like a real name, and it definitely fit the private school boy.

He had to fight back a bigger smirk with his last words, or to even roll his eyes. Not that he cared! Oh, oh my, private school boy. He was just so bad as lying, it made Anthony want to just squeeze him. "My name is Antoniusz Casimir Morein. Name for a prince~" He purred out, a calming smile slipping onto his lips. He was very proud of his name. It was a royal name, and if he was in anywhere in Eastern Europe his surname would be easily recognized as regal. It could take him great places, though he didn't want to be associated with his family. That had been a reason to come to America anyway, and he still continued to love his name. It was pleasant to say, it rolled off of his tongue and into a conversation nicely. "Do jou like Anthony or Cas better, Ciaran?" He questioned, and sent him a small, almost hopeful smile.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image
Ciaran waited a second and then frowned when he realized he could have been taken as lying soon after, especially with the snarky comment he'd made before. Luckily, it seemed to go over well and he took in Anthony's own name with a serious expression and furrowed brows that his face was turned to hide. When it was said, he made sure to remember it and then turned back slightly annoyed with Antoniusz's added comment when he was done registering it. Since he assumed Anthony's wealth came from his job, also the fact that he even had this type of job in the first place, Ciaran didn't even acknowledge the regal name and took the word prince as a simple sign of narcissism or reference to the fact that it was slightly long.

The sudden intimacy of choosing a nickname caused Ciaran to blush slightly in spite of the caution he was still hardly using for the bus stop prostitute. He held it up to not usually being in this type of friendly situation, often of his own choice, before picking. "Anthony, probably." Ciaran stated after a short pause for thought, staring at his feet with a troubled expression and tightening the grip on his messenger bag for a completely different reason than the last time he was here.

1Tsukiko1

Hilarious Loverboy

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:42 pm
1Tsukiko1

He couldn't tell if Ciaran adored his name as much as he himself did, but he watched him slyly for a moment or so afterwards to gauge his expression. Ciaran, though, was awfully hard to read. Perhaps it was the fact that he always seemed flustered. Perhaps it was the fact that Anthony was very bad at reading people. Anthony received a little, annoyed look back from Ciaran, but he smiled back with almost a mocking sweetness. A prince's name, really. He wasn't a prince himself, ever. But...close. And he did have the name to be one~

He was satisfied with Ciaran's choice of name, though it took him a moment or two to answer anyways. He liked Anthony as well. "I like Anthony too," He mused and stood on his toes before rocking back to his heels. "Easier to say for Americans dhan Antoniusz Casimir, yes?" He sent him a small, conversational grin. It was playful almost, and was there only for appearances. "Ciaran is nice as vell. I dhink it fits a rich, coote private school boy." He paused and then smirked, laughing for a second. "Best of luck finding a better last name, dhough. Dhere is nothing prince like about dhat,"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image
"By the way, I can do pretty well with foreign names if I try! My parents didn't teach me nothing." Ciaran replied honestly, now mostly cooled off from the name learning. Though he didn't deny that he was going to use Anthony from now on. Maybe he'd use his real name to show off, but the added effort for him didn't seem worth it at the time.

When Cas started talking about his own name he swelled up again, not even minding being called cute again even if it was expected, but that faltered when he heard a laugh before being crushed completely, causing him to cross his legs and huff. "Well, I'm not exactly going to take naming advice from some foreign guy I met on the streets. And it's not like I can just go looking for another one anyway! It's pretty rude to go insulting a family name like that!" He barked angrily. The fact that his last name had indeed been tampered with by his airhead of a mother didn't make it any less rude, either. Ciaran felt like he had met his very small limit with people today, so he lifted the hand from his bag strap to openly look at his watch. He let out a small sigh to know that the bus would be here soon.

1Tsukiko1

Hilarious Loverboy

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:49 pm
1Tsukiko1

Anthony raised his brows curiously at the rich boy when he spoke to him. And he spoke to him without being even asked anything, and Anthony found that definitely a step up in their relationship. What was there of their relationship anyways. He smiled a little amused grin at his words. He was pretty good at foreign names? "Dhen jou can call me Antonius, hm?" Anthony spoke back, wondering what his parents must do to teach him foreign names. Perhaps they worked with Russians or Poles, maybe? Ah! Maybe they even were Russian or Polish! Ah, no Anthony. Don't get your precious little hopes up. Especially with a surname such as O'dile.

He laughed again at his response, and ran a hand through his bangs thoughtfully. Oh man, did the private school boy get flustered with that! Well he sure knew where to hit for the future. He was grateful, though that he had said 'guy' and not 'prostitute' or even 'whore'. Some guy he met on the streets. Hm. That was inadvertently sweet. He grinned a sharp, white grin and chuckled softly at Ciaran, sending him a wink. "Not an insult, coote boy. Oobservation," He seemed to have a little trouble pronouncing the word so that it actually made sense in english, but he paid no attention to that. At least he knew what he was trying to say. "Jou'll just have to marry somevone vith a great name. Maybe me?" He laughed, grinning again to Ciaran.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image
Ciaran gaped for a second when Anthony suggested using his actual name before closing his mouth quickly. Of course he would. But even though he'd just stated he could do it, he never really had to considering where he lived. Still, he wasn't lying about being taught, so it wasn't a big deal aside from some nervousness. "A-Antoniusz." Ciaran muttered, really hoping those hired teachers were worth it. He'd never had to use foreign names right in front of their owner before, but at least it sounded right.

He huffed and tried to make it seem as angry as possible to take away from what was obvious defeat since yes, his last name was pretty horrible. Ciaran wasn't even sure if his own mother knew where she had been going with that. She probably did, though that just made it worse. He jumped as his thoughts made a complete one eighty with the sudden mentioning of marriage, temporarily wiping all memories of last names including the first part of the sentence. Ciaran didn't have many friends, so he hadn't yet become jaded to jokes such as this. He could feel that he was blushing and turned his head in the opposite direction as much as he could before beginning to speak a little louder and stiffer than he planned. "Hahaha, yeah right! Like I'd marry you! Don't think you're even qualified enough to think about it!" That totally wasn't a stab at his job and was instead meant to mean Ciaran was of extremely high level, but like he would take the time to specify that when he was trying to deter him in the first place. Also he wasn't the type to swallow his pride even if it could be taken harsher than intended. What was he worrying about, anyway? This guy didn't seem like the type to be hurt over that. By the time he'd gotten off of the long thought train and realized it was a joke he was already building a cold sweat. Antonius was starting to make him realize how not being used to communication could be a problem.

1Tsukiko1

Hilarious Loverboy

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:46 pm
1Tsukiko1

Anthony's grin widened happily as he heard his proper name uttered from the boy's lips. Ahhh. He liked how that sounded. He seemed pleased with the boy's decision to use that name, answering him back with a simple "Antoniusz." and a wide smile. He wasn't so much correcting him, simply assuring him that he did well. He had seemed a little shaky, anyway.

And then his other snarky reply came and Antoniusz shot him a small little glance. He raised his eyebrows at him with his last sentence, and for a few moments there it was hard to tell what his reaction would be. Then he laughed, a loud giggly laugh and he rubbed at his face sleepily, looking down at the ground when it appeared that Ciaran would not meet his gaze. Ahh...Ciaran. Poor Ciaran, who couldn't take a joke. Poor Ciaran, who's retorts had no affect on Anthony. He just laughed and tucked a lock of hair behind his ear, once again looking back to the boy. Most of the men he slept with would love to marry him! Who did this boy think he was? "Vas a joke, Ciaran," He laughed again, looking up to see a very familiar bus coming towards the stop. Once again he looked over to Ciaran, this time gesturing to the bus. "Ah, dere is bas." He murmured thoughtfully, his smile fading hesitantly. He turned to Ciaran and for a moment there considered kissing his cheek, as a formal goodbye. But knowing how he reacted just to his joke on marriage, he didn't want to risk the boy never coming back to the bus stop. So instead he just sent him wry little smile and waved lightly to him. "Dhen I vill be off as vell. Vill I see jou tomorrow?"

Downtown Bliss

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff