The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Book 7- Rumors and Predictions
Post your 7th book predictions here *might be a spoiler* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

"One cannot live while the other survives.." who will die?
  Harry
  Voldermoldy
  both
View Results

Admiral Kathryn Janeway

Shameless Smoker

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:17 pm
LeighMae
Once again, I'll make another predition. (Have one other somewere else.)
My new one *clears throut* is:
Draco Malfoy is a horucruxe.
Now, before you are like what am I thinking?! See what I have to say, and it may take awhile.
I think that the reson Draco couldn't kill Dumbledore is obovious, and the reson for Snape did it is becasue if he didn't, Voldemort would kill Draco. So, if he did that, that inturn would kill Harry, because Harry and Voldemort are conceted, and if Voldemort kills Draco, a horucruxe, then that would kill Harry, and well, if Harry dies, then the war is over before it is started, and Voldemort wins. Witch we all know that can not happen. I mean, think about it.
It may sound weird, but I have put a thought into it, and my other one, witch is somehere either on this guild, or one of my others. Anyway, this is just another thing I had thought about.

This idea is too weird. I don't think its going to happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:04 pm
JK stated that sirius and dumbledore still play an important part. i think that dumbledore will communicate through the portrait in the headmasters office (of course) but. WHO is the new headmaster? we have the headmistress but not the headmaster. and harry said hes not going back to hogwarts so...i dunno. and i think sirius will come back or will just talk through the mirror. maybe the veil was a sort of transportation? maybe he is falling for eternity? i dunno...  

Rand-Alth0r

I need a username

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:32 pm
Cara_carne
JK stated that sirius and dumbledore still play an important part. i think that dumbledore will communicate through the portrait in the headmasters office (of course) but. WHO is the new headmaster? we have the headmistress but not the headmaster. and harry said hes not going back to hogwarts so...i dunno. and i think sirius will come back or will just talk through the mirror. maybe the veil was a sort of transportation? maybe he is falling for eternity? i dunno...

Can't McGonagall rule Hogwarts? I think it said she was going to in the HBP.

Note to most people:

Nobody living is going to be a horcrux. Especially Harry.

Main point of entire story: Voldemort is trying to KILL Harry Potter, but failed because of an ancient spell.

If Harry was a horcrux, then Voldy would be trying to kill a bit of himself. -.- And thats plain stupidity.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:46 pm
I need a username
Cara_carne

Can't McGonagall rule Hogwarts? I think it said she was going to in the HBP.

Note to most people:

Nobody living is going to be a horcrux. Especially Harry.

Main point of entire story: Voldemort is trying to KILL Harry Potter, but failed because of an ancient spell.

If Harry was a horcrux, then Voldy would be trying to kill a bit of himself. -.- And thats plain stupidity.

haha you make perfect sense. i agree! see i dont think so. because it was proven that women can be a headmaster haha so i think she can but why WOULDNT they replace him you know?  

Rand-Alth0r

Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces