Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] QQ More (Na'ima/Hel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:18 pm
“No, no…It would very much be a problem.” Hel had a hard enough time spilling her guts and revealing her soft squishy center to Salbei on his own. No way in Hel she was going to let someone else be there too!

Hel just smiled, and canted her head to the side. “Oh, what I would do with a love potion~” She sang, and then replied. “I need a love potion that will make someone profess love and then be very agreeable to marriage. I need a potion that hits the feels.” It was probably a bit concerning how Hel answered that so specifically and confidently. She then snorted. “HA! Too young for that? Please! Almost all day every day, Nanners.” She grinned wickedly now. “But I do not need anything for that…it is perfect the way it is!”

Eight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:32 pm
Those were some very specific requests. Na'ima chuckled and lit a flame setting a stand over it with a small tea pot on top. The feels? Youth today, they spoke so strangely. Agreeable to marriage and a love confession for one so young..an active one. Her brows rose and her eyes widened slightly at Hel's words, but instead of looking disapproving or scandalized she looked very amused. Almost all day every day? That was quite the stamina. "I see! How interesting. But you're so young, you probably don't know what perfect is actually like." Na'ima chuckled and moved to stand by the couch, waving for Hel to scoot over and make room and sitting down anyway whether she did that or not.

"But if everything is perfect, why do you need a love potion? You're giving yourself to someone who does not love nor wish to marry you?" Na'ima tapped at her chin. Perhaps this ghoul wouldn't be as irritating as she seemed in the long run. "Unfortunately I cannot make a love potion that serves the purpose you wish for. Were I able to I would, because you just seem to be so delightful," Was she serious? "but that sounds like an issue of the mind. My work is about physical reactions."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:59 pm
At Na’ima’s words, Hel laughed, slightly rolling around on the couch. “Nanners, you are awful!” She replied cheerfully. “Are you saying that I should sleep around to broaden my horizons? Be unfaithful? Tsk tsk.” The reaper rolled back to the other end of the couch, her feet hanging off a side now to make room for the horsewoman. “Nope. I do not care what you say…it is perfect.”

She needed to enlighten the horsewoman of this.

“No, no…the physical aspect is perfect…!” She paused, making a face. “No ah…I…um…think he loves me and as for marriage ah—“ Wait. Hel didn’t even hear the rest of what Na’ima said, because her face was now completely horrified. Her dark red eyes were comically wide and she was now pointing an accusing finger at the boney horsewoman. “Witchcraft!” She cried. “You can do it just like Gramps! THIS IS AWFUL!” Hel wailed. “I started to spill my guts! BUT I AM ONTO YOU NANNERS!”  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:11 pm
"You think he loves you? Well, perhaps I could--what? Is something the matter?" Na'ima looked curious about the look on Hel's face now. What? Was it something she said? Something she'd done? She couldn't recall--oh. Witchcraft. Now what.

This ghoul was so funny!

Na'ima laughed and reached out to pat Hel's arm. "Oh, you're a funny one." She stood again when she heard her teapot begin to whistle, picking it up and pouring the water into a cup. She then picked up the jar she had set aside and poured a bit of the powder into the tea. The jar was then corked, put back with the others, and then she sat down beside Hel on the couch once again with her tea in hand.

"I could create something else. Not a love potion, but something that makes someone more inclined to be honest. However, it's difficult to make, and I don't have all of the ingredients for it." It was also mostly a placebo. In her studies she had seen that it simply relaxed the subject and loosened their inhibitions, and being told they would only be able to tell the truth seemed to be enough to convince them that was what was happening.

Humans were such funny creatures.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:55 pm
"I would appreciate it if you didn't encourage her, Apprentice." Sal's voice cut through the air and the conversation, announcing his presence. He had arrived home moments before, but had paused when he heard voices; specifically, Hel's voice. Well, it seemed the ghoul made a habit of coming across the females he associated with...in the most obnoxious way possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:06 pm
As soon as she heard Sal’s voice, Hel rolled off the couch in a panic…because well, she knew what she was considering was wrong. SHE DIDN’T WANT DADDY’S SAL’S DISAPPOINT. The ghoul landed on the floor with loud oof, and immediately leapt up, waving her hands. “She was not encouraging me for anything! We were not talking about love potions or anything I swear! I was not considering it at all!” Hel then made a bee line for the exit, though she did look back at Na’ima, to make sure Sal wouldn’t see, and mouthed: ‘To be continued another time’.

She did pause when she was next to Sal though, but stuck one foot outside the tent. “So uh…did you get the items I left the other day….?”  

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:16 pm
Unlike Hel, Na'ima did not panic at the sound of Sal's voice. She calmly sipped her tea and instead watched the young one panic, flail, and consequently fall to the floor. Were all of Salbei's children like this? She really wanted to meet the others now. "I simply offered her tea, Mentor." It wasn't a lie, she did offer Hel tea. "She thought I was a courtesan and that you are my 'pimp'." As she said this Na'ima raised one hand beside her head to add an air quote to the word pimp. "She's certainly a funny little thing. Very noisy, too. Does she always yell when she meets someone new?" Of course now Na'ima was speaking as if Hel wasn't even there, though when the ghoul practically ran from the tent she did watch her, sipping at her tea as she did.

She read the ghoul's lips and gave a quiet chuckle. "I think I like her. But I also think I'm in trouble." Both with Salbei and because of Hel's message.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:49 pm
Sal sighed. "As always, little filly, you are as subtle as a howler monkey." He stayed still and by the flaps to the tent as she scrambled to make a hasty exit, doing nothing more than looking down at her. "I did, and thank you, it was lovely and very touching. I will put it to good use."

"The last time she barged in trying to find me, she threw a tantrum and almost made my friend cry." He shot a gaze towards the retreating Hel, still partially fuming over what happened with poor Ying. "So yes, it is fairly safe to say that is a common reaction when it involves those I know." Two for two so far, Hel. Two for Two.

"You are indeed. Her I can forgive out of youthful exuberance, but you, my dear, should know better." He tsked, clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth. It wasn't until he was alone with Na'ima did he lean down to whisper to her, in case Hel was still listening. "With her, though, you will always be in trouble."

Eight

Lucyal

Enoh Love
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:53 pm
That was all she wanted to hear…after she heard he got it, she…covered her ears and then ran the rest of the way out.

Maybe she was still a bit upset she’d been scolded. Just a little bit. Hel was out after that, and off to do whatever it was Hels did…while pondering truth serums. Thanks, Nanners.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:50 pm
A tantrum that almost made a friend cry? Goodness. Na'ima finished her tea and set it aside, making herself comfortable on the couch again. As long as it was covered with her scarves and veils it was her couch. Hel could dream. "I see, well it's a good thing I'm not terribly susceptible to reactions such as crying, hm? She called my pipe stupid, Mentor." She pouted at Salbei almost pitifully for only a moment before she relaxed again.

Hel was given a wave as she left. She grinned cheekily up at Salbei when he told her she was indeed in trouble, headbutting him affectionately as he came closer to whisper to her. "You like me and my trouble making ways or you wouldn't keep me around," Na'ima pointed out proudly, picking up her pipe again and emptying it in her empty tea cup so she could refill it fresh. "I imagine I will be, do you know what she said to me as she passed you? To be continued another time. What kind of trouble have I gotten myself into? I think it's going to be fun getting to know that one."

Na'ima held her pipe between her teeth and reached for the notes she had been going through earlier. "I've found myself a bit stuck. Could you help me, Mentor?" It was a genuine request for help. Now that Salbei was back and Hel was gone she could get back to work, right? Good.

Enoh Love
I feel this is a good wrap tag on my end

Eight

Fanatical Friend

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items