Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
The Sketched Scales of Siire's Plot Thread [Open! :3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:53 pm
Hey there, peeps! Not only is this like, a bump up, but there are some exciting news! My newest pup, Tara, is finally able to RP with others, but don't think its that easy, now! She is a Protostar in the pack Nyota and since she is brand new, i'll wanna keep the Nyota RPs low. One she reaches juve stage, she can RP a lot more! Have fun!~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:08 pm
I had a RP and plot with Ea Moeshe when Tilly owned him if that would interest you. Probably won't work now that he's grown up. I think he was a cub. And he's also now the opposite of her. Buuuut if you want to try something else from scratch, I'd be up for it. She and many of my SoA need a lot more RP action. So I'd also be totally down to tossing a few of mine over at yours, too, if you want. :3  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:42 pm
Sure! You can toss anyone this way and i'd be up for it!

Hoshi Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:32 pm
I don't have any plot ideas, but I have some SoA I'm interested in snagging certain things with.

User Image
Harith is fully grown, but I'd like to focus on his rogueland adventure a bit while he woos his first female. He's only there for a brief time on his coming-of-age quest, than he'll only be allowed one vacation a year when he returns to his pride. He's having a rough time being on his own, having not prepared for the journey. He's a quiet lion. Tries his best to respect everyone and follow his pride's rules to the tee. Nervous around females since his quest is to bring one back as his mate.

User Image
Eli can sometimes be used with Harith. She stepped to the plate of teaching him when she saw how awkward he was. There's nothing I'm after with her. Mostly I just love her. xD There is a possibility of one of yours finding her pride and being a guest for the current festivities. I've always wanted to RP in the setting of one of them. The Sikukuu loves to celebrate and hosts a different celebration each month. June is devoted to fathers. She has three daughters who were raised without a father, so she doesn't really have a role in this.
Eli has a very boyish personality. She's blunt, brash, and bossy. But has a tender side usually seen as rudeness. She's actually very helpful. She just tends to merely LOOK at others and decide if they need it or not instead of offering.

User Image
This was the girl previously plotted with Ea Moeshe. She was going to adopt him. She's a sweetheart and alone in the world after a short and bloody pride war. NPC pride just for the sake of her background. I'm not sure what to do with her if you'd like to toss her back at him for something. I could see her easily bullied as she's naive and trusts too quickly. She's very lonely.

In prides, I just share a Nyota. Some of Eli's cubs are in Firekin, but that's out of my control to do anything with. x3
User Image
He's a future Night. At his current stage, he's more interested in dead things than life. I always thought it would be fun if someone found him inspecting something dead. He kind of talks to them like they're alive, too. Just to cure his loneliness.
He's also a Seer who gets his visions when he touches something or someone, dead or alive. So you can imagine that makes his job a little more interesting. xD

I could probably find more, but that's enough for now.

Also, Hersilia.
User Image
For rogueland interaction of any and all kinds. Likelihood she'll join a pride, so while I wait for the lion to come fetch her, I wanted to play around with her a bit on her own. She's the kind of lioness who expects everyone to admire her. Speaks her mind. Does not like getting dirty. And thinks most creatures are savages unless they have the refined traits she has. I think of her as a Prissy Princess.
Deep down, though, I sense a fierce lioness who the pride will help nurture to come out. At the moment, she would rather never lift a paw except to deck someone annoying her. I don't think she has a nice bone in her body. If she found anyone greatly injured, she would skirt around them and keep walking.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:38 am
You posted in my plot thread so I thought I'd answer you here. :3
I've got these two adults in the Firekin-
Abidemi who is really a soldier (haven't gotten his cert updated) and relatively kind, as far as Firekin go. Very hardy and able to take care of himself.

Cyprinnus who is collected and cool-headed. He grew up in a pride next to the sea that disbanded, which helps to explain why he's a water seeker. He can't stand anyone who is wasteful or takes water/food for granted.

I've also got two cubs (siblings) I haven't gotten to really explore, so whichever you'd like to play with Sendatzeko Sua would be fine by me. :3 If you've got plot ideas, let me know. It's always nice to get more RPs, just in case you need them for breedings down the road.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:06 am
TOPIC UPDATE~:

Hey guys, its the 30th of June!! With that, i have to finish last-day ideas for a few places today in order to fill in for next month. Trying to work my hardest in HoC to fill some gaps before i have to go through the "Item Rush" tomorrow on June 1st to get the cash so i can get the best stuff on the market. Since July is coming in, i'm going to have no choice but rise up my prices until July 4th comes and passes and once July 5th gets here, prices will be normal again.

If your confused on the "prices" talk, its because i sell any exclusives i can get my hands on. Since they sell from my shop like crazy, i am happy with that since it helps pay up in return for ordering customs from colorists in shops.

Enough with that foreign stuff, on with this place; I've noticed that some people i've RPed with lately want me to reply back, and i'm really sorry about that. Lately, i've been paying attention to getting new stuff in the house, a terrible accident happened with some dogs that involved me, my housemate, and our neighbor (If you want more info on that, PM me), and some anime, plus i am in another guild and settling in. Just recently, though, i've noticed i have RP offers so i'm going to quickly reply, though this summer i'm going to be slow because thanks to my so-called "Housemate", i've had to lay down rules and things are not good since she is starting to get snappy at me because she thinks she is queen of the household and i am fearing i'm going to loose it. Till next time the topic needs an update!~

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:23 am
@ Puhter - I would LOVE some RPs for Sua! She is an apprentice under the teachings to be a medic though she already has full knowledge of it, and some Firekin RP relating something about her work or leading up to it would be great! And with those two cubs; i would like to see what they look like but they are also interesting. :3

@ Hoshi - With your boy Mana, i would love him to RP with Tara. Since that who "adoption" thing with Ea i heard of crashed and burned, i would like something new to strike up with the both of them. Hersilia, though, i would like to RP with Ea because he has grown up to a vile punk of a jerk and maybe the RP could be about him reacting to her prissy attitude on the outlining of her personality.

Now, when it comes down to Harith and Eli, i'm losing it. If your boy Harith or your girl Eli is being offered straight to Sua, then there is going to be something tough when it comes up to the RPs and future plots that will connect them, though i AM willing to do something that is directed to Harith. Is he still a adolescent or is he now an adult, just now adult cert yet? If that is the case, July is coming up which leads to July Customs. I don't mind ordering a custom female to go with him as his first female, and meet Eli as well, if you are curious in that. If you like that idea, we could try and come up with how she would look. And ya know what? Your lucky too; i was planning to get a Custom this July of a female with glowish markings going to the pride he is in.

Puhterodactyl

Hoshi Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:36 am
Offering for any, really. I wasn't sure what plots to offer myself, too much potential. e_e I love any and all interactions, good or bad.

Mana Sure. <3 The only problem with Mana is I can only offer pup. For now and future. He has not grown since he was born over a year ago.

Andromeda She's free for anything. She's alone and has no plots. You could use her as a victim for his dominance. Or use her to try and calm him. She's naive and timid, but she's got a strength due to what she faced in her past. She had been attacked brutally when she fled and had his entire lifetime and a bit more to reflect on it alone. I remember seeing his contest. I won her almost half a year before him. x3
I think the most likely with her is she'd take pity on him and try to help. Still try to adopt him. She seems to see good in everyone.

Hersilia Sure. xD She's perfect for reactions. She'd backlash with her words and be all kinds of mean.

Harith Naw, he's all grown. He's right here. He does have his capture and plans to make her his Beybanu, but as it IS U'W we can plot something, too. xD Good ole U'W, makes everyone happy?
He has swirls in his bloodlines that sometimes look glowy. o: Like his father's favorite sister. She practically glows. Glow would fit in his family. And he's currently sitting on 7 RPs, so by the time Seth and a second have their "capture" and JRPs, he'd be good to go with both at once. (lol @ Harith, he's offended I said that.)
The only thing with him is after Seth he's not looking for another. But, if you plot the lioness having a bit of trouble in the roguelands on one of his vacation times(he hasn't taken one since he grew over a year ago), he'd offer the pride as protection. So long as she knew she could never leave. Not unless she wants him to take a hit to his social standing, which he really doesn't. We could talk about that more on AIM, though, if you're still interested? He's from a respectful family and his father did the same, I believe. Took in a lioness having a bit of trouble on her own. So it wouldn't be odd for him to offer.

I think that covers all but Eli? Eli...She says she's good however you want to use her. xD

Out of those....I can start Mana and Hersilia? You have Ea there twice, so I'll take one with him.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:29 am
Mana is lucky because its almost been half a month since i got Tara, so she isn't grown and it'll be like that till August, and she is getting the Night rank as well X3 Wanna set up the RP or me?

Cub or adult, anything with Ea and Andromeda is fine with me.

For Hersilia; that sounds really good. I want him to show his attitude to others more.

Wait, that is the nickname for the pride? Lol; Ea's mom is in that pride, i think. Probably not officially in but it was said during his contest. - Oh, yes, that plan is perfect! I'm going to get the "Lioness in Trouble" and a twin-ish like sis for her. When i do, i think i might set a plot for them to be on their way to that pride and suddenly get lost and having trouble. We can talk more on there, so link me to the AIM because, heh, i forgot the link address and i couldn't bookmark it. X3 (I'm such a lost cause to links that i have to bookmark them to help me) - Though trying to get some custom offers for them this July is going to take big amounts of luck and if i fail it'll take a lot longer, so it will have to be stuck in the process.

Now, for Eli, i dunno who else to offer. If she is able to travel around the Roguelands, then i can offer anybody within that section, including Myrna since she is able to in her rank.

Hoshi Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:59 am
Mana I can, yeah. Preparing to work on a LaLuna tag, than I will. <3
Edit: Er, actually tomorrow. Or later tonight. I have work soon and I feel I'm cutting it close.

Not sure what you mean by link you to AIM? To download it? I'm just better on AIM than PMs or public forums. Faster. I tend to get distracted. Usually BY AIM. xD
It is yeah. Is she? I haven't paid attention to it much. Harith has no tags within it.

He won't be going anywhere. :3 He has little desire to return to the roguelands. His vacation time should be free when she's ready to be picked up. Or both of them, if neither have an intended Pad to join. He wouldn't want one or both to end up stuck with one of the bad families. He'd feel awful.

Eli, exactly. xD She is. And she does. Not very far because of pride obligations. She's more likely to in winter. I don't recall where Sikukuu is located on the map. All I remember is it's very far from Firekin, since her other cubs were dropped off there. I'm not sure what to offer on her, either. She's very easy to work with. We can always ignore her for now. I can take another look around over the next two days, see if I can pull up any concrete idea.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:20 pm
With the AIM, i might as well get linked to the download because i had to get it cleaned up last week and the guy that did it deleted the only way i could access it, plus my laptop has been making me open things by download links lately, and since i haven't used it in over a year, its all gone down the drain.

I'm going to look at Sikukuu in order to figure out its location because i am lost on the shop's original map.
Edit: I just saw it and their location is still confusing but now i'm curious about putting Tadelesh in there. Seeing he is wandering all over the lands, i think he is the only one i can offer up for RP to Eli.

And for the customs, they are going to look pretty cool. I hope one or at least both can catch a bullseye with the customs or it'll be a LONG month till the chance gets back.

Hoshi Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:25 pm
DraconisSiirexus

Hey! Just wanted to poke you about our Lume/Ea RP.
If you're feeling a bit swamped with tags, then I'm pretty sure one more post from you and me can finish that one off.

The Captain Britain

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:35 pm
You mean that? Mine is FreyaAyna whenever you manage to get it. <3

I have a copy of the map on my old laptop, but I can't get it on anymore.
She'd love to tell Tadelesh about it. As a founder, she's very interested in bringing in new blood. :3 I actually have another lion myself to put in there, but I'm waiting for a friend to come on and see if she wants to do anything with him, first.

Harith's still not going anywhere. xD He's a lazy, though very clean, lion.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:54 am
@ Captain - Kk, though i just need a bit longer to get the last idea out of meh.

@ Hoshi - Lol, i just realized i won't be able to make my money get back until probably next week or so, meaning it'll be a bit before i can make my glow girl. Also, i can only make one because in another shop i'm trying to get myself a new pet for someone's concept pack. Plus, if i do get her, she gonna get items and look FABULOUS.

Oh, and the RP can either be in Eli's pride or the Roguelands, i won't care which, and i don't mind who makes it.

The Captain Britain

Hoshi Lockhart

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:05 pm
UPDATE!:
Almost all of my SoA are certed, but their old pictures up front are staying. Anyways, the big news today is that Sua finally has her adult uncert, making her an official adult! I'm going to be busy since i gotta make her and official medic soon. But, ya know what this means? She'll be breedable! She is already in the Firekin's recent event so i'm still questioning if that counts. If you want to do adult RP with her, go ahead and ask!

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff