Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Ghost Stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost Stories?
  Yes
  No
View Results

lorilea

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:55 am
lorilea
this isn't scary or anything...kinda funny actually. but i've got a ghost in my new apt...at least i think so...
we named him waxxer off of a character on the old 80's show 21 jumpstreet.
so far he's just a bathroom ghost...haha like moaning myrtle on harry potter!
first thing he did was take a tampon out of it's wrapper and left it on the counter...weird.
and then he left a puddle in the middle of the floor. i know it wasnt a leak or anything coz there was no trail of water. it was like it came from a leak in the ceiling. but it didnt
then he unraveld the tampon. even weirder!!
and then he messed with the toothpaste.
gah!
so weird.
either that or my friend who is staying with me is playing a trick on me.
but i don't think she would do that....
so yeah. that's my ghost story.
i'll keep you all updated on him.
heehee whee

ok so here's an update...

so i know i told you about how we have a ghost in our new apt.
at first we just joked about it...you know the tampon and stuff...but now it's gotten serious. he punched a hole in the wall.
it's really freaking me out.

does anyone have any advice on what i should do???
i don't necisarily want to get rid of it...just make it happy.
see.
at first we just kidded around.
he took a tampon out of it's package and un raveled it, and then he left a puddle in the middle of the floor in the bathroom.
no big deal right?
but then there was a party next door just now and we met the guy who used to live here and he said that one of his buddies died in the bathroom from alcohol poisoning...the guy said that he passed out in the bathroom and they left him there to sleep and learn a lesson and when they woke up the next morning he was dead.
we were really creeped out.
his name is kevin.
we were calling him waxxer until now.
he also told us that kevin used to pee in the middle of the floor in the bathroom when he was drunk....which would explain the puddles.

so we let him take a tour of our apt to see how it had changed since he lived here...and about an hour later we found a fist sized hole in our wall.
we were with them the whole time and we know that none of them did it...and none of the girls or me did it.
so we're a bit freaked out...
we think that waxxer aka kevin may have been upset that we let the person who let him die into the apt....

i don't know what to do.
i have always believed in ghosts but never had an incounter with one. and i don't know how to go about it.
i don't want kevin to be upset with us.
but i don't want to get rid of him. just make him happy and not harm us or the house anymore.
see the apt is fully remodled and we payed a really high deposit for it. and we won't get it back if he keeps puting holes in the wall and such....

can anyone help?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:30 am
I think ghost stories can be fun, but i'm not sure if I believe in ghosts in general. But, who knows. Maybe I'll experience one one day.  

Angel Bruja

s.e.m.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:42 am
i have a story well it was a deam but most of my deames happen

i was in a foristand was walking arownd when i saw something eating a person. when it saw me and started chasing me, i ren into a cabin and slamed the door. the creacher circled the cabin and watched me threw the window, it was like that for a few days then it left.so i walked back in the forist and saw it agen so i tryed to run but couldnt move.but insted of atacking me it corcled arownd me then i woke up

i think it was rilly wired my friends say someone was trying to hex me but i dont know anyone who nkows wicca  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:09 am
lorilea this may sound a bit weird.. but try explaineing the situation to kevin. He may not be fully aware.. or refuseing to accept his new state of being as it were. And yes I agree that he was prolly less than happy to see his old room mate in the house again. If you talk to him and explain what is happening to him and arround him.. it may help him move on of his own options rather than banishing him. And if he wishes to he can always return to your apt. But if he is traped it may help him move on to where he needs to be. But I would warn you of one thing. I have delt with spirits all my life for good or bad. They seldom like to be talked of in teaseing terms. I know the spirit that stays with me would hardly be amused and it tends to get ugly when others do it to him around me.  

lil__one

lillulu

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:06 pm
ghost stories heres one

i moved into my house last june and when i go swimming in the backyard my friend as witness has had it happen to her this girl we don't call her anything yet she has long blackish brown hair palish skin well she or somethings wrong with our pool she pulls us under not like a hard pull but if your just floating around she'll pull you under then let you go! and on the first couple weeks and even now sometimes in the hallway from my room i'll here footsteps and i go out to see what it is and my brothers not even home my parents are sleeping and my dogs down on the couch! just the hallway it has how do yu say tension just in it it creeps me out when ever im in it!  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:54 pm
Hey

I have to say I love the ghost stories here. I love telling and hearing ghost stories, they bring me back into the paranormal for a bit.

However the story I have to tell here isn't that scary at all. My nephew is a new born, well he is probably like around 2 months, but anyways only at his house he'll look up at the ceiling a lot and just smile. There are no lights there really and the ceiling is completely blank, however he'll move his head and watch something moving and just smile at it.

Personally, I think it is some type of angel or good spirit that watches over him.

smile

-Kerry  

TAPSmule

LRGG1

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:49 pm
The ghost or spirit in my house doesn't touch anything.
EXCEPT the bath tub. It always sounds like someones in there. ._.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:50 pm
xKerryx
Hey

I have to say I love the ghost stories here. I love telling and hearing ghost stories, they bring me back into the paranormal for a bit.

However the story I have to tell here isn't that scary at all. My nephew is a new born, well he is probably like around 2 months, but anyways only at his house he'll look up at the ceiling a lot and just smile. There are no lights there really and the ceiling is completely blank, however he'll move his head and watch something moving and just smile at it.

Personally, I think it is some type of angel or good spirit that watches over him.

smile

-Kerry

Lucky him. ^^

LRGG1

vesta_vesves_star

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:59 pm
xKerryx
Hey

smile

-Kerry
aw thats nice i think all babys should deserve one  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:02 am
first off... this is confusing...

Kira = Cousin
Sam = Cousin
Kay = sister
cory = sister's friend

ok. so it all happened around 11:53 [i think the time was] on a REALLY foggy Friday Night.
Kay and Sam were at Cory's, and Kira, was at her friends, While i was at home.
Cory lives on an acerage.
Kay, Sam and Cory, were walking down cary's really long Driveway, and walked almost to the end, in the thick fog, where there is a dim light. and started heading back. suddenly, Sam started walking towards one of the feilds, and kay started walking towards the other. Kay suddenly snapped back, and rushed back to cory, and grabbed Sams arm pulling her back. Sam was still staring into the field, and pointed at a faint figure in the field, beside a haystack. kay looked and saw it too. they started wlking back, faster, and got back inside. Around the same time that happened, my cousin Kira, woke up at her friends house, at a sleep-over, to a noise. she looked up at the window, and saw a man, with a hat there... she almost screamed and ws staring at him, with him staring back. she finally looked away, and woke up her friend. she quickly looked back at the window, but the man was gone. her friend had sweat dripping all down her forehead and explained to kira that she had a bad dream. about a man, with a hat, trying to get her, and they were on a skating rink and he kept getting closer and closer, and the rink getting smaller and smaller. until kira woke her up. and he was right infront of her.[in the dream]. anyway. kira looked at the clock and noted it was about that time.

around that time. i woke up from a crazed dream.
it was of my cousin Sam, and my sister KAy, driving home from cory's, whne they stoped for a man on the road, with a hat. and he choked sam to dead, and stabbed my sister. but the creepy thing is. it was the same figure, my sister and my cousin sam saw, and the same guy Kira saw.

even creepier:

that was just after they did an exorsism in my cousins' house, because my cousin woke up and saw a girl hovering over my auntie, and was staring at her, and Kira was staring at her. but also, my auntie woke up, and saw the same girl, rubbing my uncles cheek. ugh creepy. they think it was "Flower" Lucifer's daughter. but i dunno.

EVEN creepier.

that happened just after my cousin's friend came over, and was possesed by a demon, and throwing scissors at my cousin. her best friend. and throwing scissors at the wall and threatening to kill their WHOLE family.

ugh... i have got the creeps now. anyway. that is my story.  

OreoKiller

OreoKiller

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:08 am
REMEMBER:

EXORCISM IS NOT SOMETHING TO BE PLAYING WITH... eek

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:35 pm
Ok so me and my friend Josh decided to go in my moms closet so we could hunt for ghosts in there. So we go inside her closet, and we go in the mini closet inside the closet (yes its a closet inside a closet). We go inside, and we feel this wierd thing up our spines. then i look behind josh and see a little red floating light. I told him to look at it, and he screamed and we both ran out and went to the other side of the house. We where realy freaked out by it, and sence we where young, and not very smart at the time we went back inside. Where again the little red light showed up.  

vesta_vesves_star

Atame

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:04 pm
Okay...I have many, many ghost stories, but I'm not going to list them out here. I did that once in a guild, and I never found the page again. It took me forever, was an absolutely huge post, and... it's gone. I never really considered myself spiritually sensitive until that moment, either, when I saw my post in comparison with everyone else's. Anyways, onto the good stuff.

Just a few nights ago, one of my best friends and I went to go see Silent Hill (absolutely the best horror movie ever). When we got close to my house, she started feeling something. She's felt this presence many times before, always in the same area and between 1-3 in the morning. It's the worst on the night of the full moon. A friend of ours has felt it as well and says that it's a star walker, and that she actually heard the thing singing (if anyone has any information on star walkers, please PM me). Well, we weren't actually on the road that she usually feels the presence on, but we were close to it and getting closer. The closer we got, the worse her feeling got. Thankfully, I don't live on that road, but it just kept getting worse for her. I didn't actually feel it until I got out of the car, due to her insisting that she needed to move and get out of there. Later, when I told her my half, she said that she knew that the thing stayed because she felt it fading as she drove away. Well, I got into the house, and I worked on leaving my mother a note apologizing for being out so late. The time was 1:49. So I go to the front door to put up the note somewhere where she will see it, and all of a sudden I feel this really strong presence, and I look out through the window. I get an impression in my mind's eye of a shadow creature, pitch black but still somewhat ethereal (I could see vague shapes of the porch behind it). It was hunched over, its eye level coming about to my chest. It eyes were the creepiest bit, bright burning red and staring right at me. Seriously, it was only a few inches from me, but I had the vague feeling that it couldn't get in the house. It didn't matter, though. I put the note on the door and went and hid in my bed.

Now for the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. I have had a ghost around my house before, a very malevolent one who absolutely hated my guts. Well, I decided, under the guidance of my friends, to ask him to leave. I brought out my Oujia board and opened it, asking what his name was and all the common courtesy stuff. I was incredibly careful during the entire thing, and I was on the phone with my friends in case anything went wrong. Well, something did. As soon as I started talking to my ghost, I got a horrible feeling, and I was absolutely terrified. The only thing I got out of him was that his name started with a 'J'. (At least, it's all I remember). The feeling kept getting worse and worse, and I was sitting shaking back and forth and grabbing my knees. And then, my white candle, the one I dedicated to protection, sputtered out. I was suddenly hit with a vision of a slow moving black river, that looked like it was filled with tar instead of water. Suddenly I rush back to a distance of about fifty feet away from the edge of the river and there's a very strange skeleton surfacing in the "water." Its bones were visable, but its ribcage looked like skin had just shrunken over it and was then bleached white. There were no separate bones at all. Then, in a flash, he's standing on the bank. Another flash, he's five feet closer. He kept getting closer, and though I think I retreated from the bank, he was gaining on me. I never actually saw it move, it always happened in flashes. I got the very strong feeling that it wanted something from me, that it was bent on getting it and would do everything it could. I told my friends, but not the whole story, and I quickly closed the Oujia board, but I forgot to cover it (I was scared out of my mind and at this point wasn't very knowledgeable at all, though). Well, the feeling slowly starts retreating, though I continued getting flashes for a very long time. Soon it's gone, and my friends get off the phone to sleep once they think I'm safe. But once I lie down to go to sleep, I see the river again. This time, though, I'm right near the edge of it, less than two feet from the edge, and I'm very close to the ground. I see a skeletal hand reach up and grab the bank, but for some reason it had a spot of very dull, pale green on it. I called back my friend, figured out I left it uncovered, and then finally got a peaceful night of sleep...

See why I didn't write out all my experiences? Very long post. I'll come back and write some other things down later, though. I just gave out my best ones. My friends think that I'm blessed with the Sight because of these and similar cases where I've seen things, never with my physical eyes though. Some skeptics will give it to imagination, but I know what it is. And actually, I would like some tips on enhancing my Sight or my spiritual awareness, if anyone has any.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:23 pm
I have plenty of ghost stories, but I think this is one of the best ones.

We were driving back from my great grandfather's funeral in Maine, and the year prior to that, some twisted man exposed himself to my mom, my brother and me. So my mom was sort of worried that something might go wrong on the way back. Now my great grandfather, smelt heavily of patuli oil, honestly, he reaked of it. And when we started driving away from my cousin's house, we started to smell patuli oil, as if my great grandfather was gaurding us on our way back.  

saraht0nin

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games