Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:55 pm
Ovarian Paint

I say yes to all of the above. Really it'd be awesome to just get Bedros and Lala some more RP. C8 So, would you like me to start them/one and/or you?
TAKE HER AND DO WITH HER WHAT YOU WILL. I almost offered her for either Kulap or Okeanós'Mystikó, but decided to leave it open since I think any of your boys would be amazing with her. c: Same question for this part too. (Me/you start?)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:55 pm
Ovarian Paint

Ive a cheetah male that might work with her a bit better, hes a bit dark himself as well.

And I do indeed, via aim mostly.

Mmm, I was more so looking for someone not similar to her, to sort of gently pull her out from being as untrusting and hostile as she is. I thought your lion fella might have been amusing and especially with his sharp wit.

alrighty, I'll PM you my screename then~ can do some more discussion there and such as well <3

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:59 pm
musicaloner7
Ovarian Paint

Ive a cheetah male that might work with her a bit better, hes a bit dark himself as well.

And I do indeed, via aim mostly.

Mmm, I was more so looking for someone not similar to her, to sort of gently pull her out from being as untrusting and hostile as she is. I thought your lion fella might have been amusing and especially with his sharp wit.

alrighty, I'll PM you my screename then~ can do some more discussion there and such as well <3

Then I actually have the perfect boy for her!
User Image
This guy...Oh this poor cheetah is usually the end of bad jokes..Other predators HUNT him, mistaking him for some prey laying in the grass, and he always turns the experience into a story and a good memory as he generally ends up scaring the hunter. Hes sharp, but a touch goofy and an all around happy guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:01 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Ovarian Paint

I say yes to all of the above. Really it'd be awesome to just get Bedros and Lala some more RP. C8 So, would you like me to start them/one and/or you?
TAKE HER AND DO WITH HER WHAT YOU WILL. I almost offered her for either Kulap or Okeanós'Mystikó, but decided to leave it open since I think any of your boys would be amazing with her. c: Same question for this part too. (Me/you start?)

Kulap it is! I thought hed be good with her, hes rather charming and suave, his mother is Libi. Hes that charming guy who all the girls like, but hes just to aloof to get close to any of em beyond friends..

I can start the one with Asherah and Kulap if you'd like!  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:04 pm
Ovarian Paint

x} he sounds lovely, but I'll have to pass with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:05 pm
Ovarian Paint
~Kiana_Nala~
Ovarian Paint

Kulap it is! I thought hed be good with her, hes rather charming and suave, his mother is Libi. Hes that charming guy who all the girls like, but hes just to aloof to get close to any of em beyond friends..

I can start the one with Asherah and Kulap if you'd like!

Even better! Seems like he and Jahzara would work out rather well together because she is somewhat hard to stand at times since she is so vain and all.

Oh really? AWESOME! Thank you. <3

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:22 pm
Ovarian Paint

That is great to hear! She really wants to be a medic so she takes her teachings seriously and just stains them in her mind. Would you like to do the RP or me? I don't mind who does it, really. :3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:38 pm
For Libi, I have Rashad. He is in need of a lady. He is from the U'W, he doesn't talk much but he does know how to treat a lady and even those he gathers in his harem would be treated equally and together. Since he doesn't talk much, he loves to hear stories and just others talk to him. Don't be mistaken, his mane is growing in, and he is one huge huge lion for his age. Gentle hearted although he looks terribly gruff and angry all the time, thats just his face but he likes that intimidation face only because it helps him protect whats his. A family guy but awkward. :] if your interested, she would be his first girl and only girl in a while, before he gets man enough to take another on xD  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:37 pm
I WANT TO DO THINGS TOO. Do you want to do something with angusho still?

I will make other offerings tomorrow. Too sleepy to figure out who has things offered and who is still free xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:27 am
Ovarian Paint

OK so a few questions!

Is Asherah Eni staying in the Amazons with her sisters? Or are you planning to have her leave?

If she is staying ... has she found a male to help her bring cubs back to the pride yet? I might have someone somewhere I could offer for that ....

Also Drakma wants Father/Daughter RP ;w; SO BAD.

Totally up for all mentioned plots above. I'll message you about them soon <3

And finally.

Drakma needs moar babies.

You up for round two?

- waggly eyebrows -

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:12 pm
Cajanic
I WANT TO DO THINGS TOO. Do you want to do something with angusho still?

I will make other offerings tomorrow. Too sleepy to figure out who has things offered and who is still free xD

Yes! Still want!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:14 pm
Chi Sohma
For Libi, I have Rashad. He is in need of a lady. He is from the U'W, he doesn't talk much but he does know how to treat a lady and even those he gathers in his harem would be treated equally and together. Since he doesn't talk much, he loves to hear stories and just others talk to him. Don't be mistaken, his mane is growing in, and he is one huge huge lion for his age. Gentle hearted although he looks terribly gruff and angry all the time, thats just his face but he likes that intimidation face only because it helps him protect whats his. A family guy but awkward. :] if your interested, she would be his first girl and only girl in a while, before he gets man enough to take another on xD

Im not sure Libi would want to return to the lifestyle she was captive in, specially after being so free. It would actually just play in her views and prove her point even more, that all males are just lustful pigs, collecting females like possessions.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:22 pm
Depawsit
Ovarian Paint

OK so a few questions!

Is Asherah Eni staying in the Amazons with her sisters? Or are you planning to have her leave?

If she is staying ... has she found a male to help her bring cubs back to the pride yet? I might have someone somewhere I could offer for that ....

Also Drakma wants Father/Daughter RP ;w; SO BAD.

Totally up for all mentioned plots above. I'll message you about them soon <3

And finally.

Drakma needs moar babies.

You up for round two?

- waggly eyebrows -

xD
Asherah is staying in the pride, she couldnt be happier anywhere else and doesnt believe her choice of lifestyle wouldnt be as accepted.

And so far, she doesnt have anyone to bring cubbings back.

YES! Father daughter rp!

Round two? Oh yes!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:00 pm
Ovarian Paint

For Raven's Wing;

User Image

I have Sunshine! She's new to the pride, and is a horribly grumpy female who was raised to respect traditional gender roles. As such, instead of doing heavy lifting or back breaking work herself, she'll con some poor male into doing it for her instead. Around those she sees as suitable mate prospects, she's pleasant, often charming. To all others, be they females or "ugly" males, she's bitter and disgruntled.

As grumpy cat as she is, Bronwyn really enjoys socialization and mingling amongst others. She takes enjoyment in her craft, and if she were creating a masterpiece that involved pearls, you can bet she'll charm some poor sap into stealing some for her.

I just thought it would be kind of amusing, with the more laid back, BIG guy and the spitfire petite girl. xD

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:03 pm
Painted Moose
Ovarian Paint

For Raven's Wing;

User Image

I have Sunshine! She's new to the pride, and is a horribly grumpy female who was raised to respect traditional gender roles. As such, instead of doing heavy lifting or back breaking work herself, she'll con some poor male into doing it for her instead. Around those she sees as suitable mate prospects, she's pleasant, often charming. To all others, be they females or "ugly" males, she's bitter and disgruntled.

As grumpy cat as she is, Bronwyn really enjoys socialization and mingling amongst others. She takes enjoyment in her craft, and if she were creating a masterpiece that involved pearls, you can bet she'll charm some poor sap into stealing some for her.

I just thought it would be kind of amusing, with the more laid back, BIG guy and the spitfire petite girl. xD

Im definitely down with trying these two out!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff